Lil Peep was abused by his father

Reposting this so more people see it.

Here's the evidence:
>Always mentions mother in interviews with love and adoration
>Never mentions father at all, even when asked directly about relatives in interviews he will leave the father out.
>Father left the family when he was a young teenager
>Mother babied him throughout his life, basically let him do whatever he wanted (wrote his essays for him so he could graduate, let him do drugs, get tats, move to LA at 17, etc.)
>Peep experienced severe depression as a child, barely finishing high school and spending hours on hours alone in his room. He only graduated because, as mentioned before, his mom wrote the essays for his online certificate.
>Peep straight up says he had a "really fucked up childhood" in this interview youtu.be/5sl23QzJ3P8
>Peeps brother would not comment on his father besides saying he is a "selfish man"

His mom probably babied him to try to make it up to him, and compensate for the abuse he received from his father because she couldn't stand up to the father directly but still felt very bad for Peep. Obviously this created a really fucked up dynamic for the kid to grow up in. No wonder he loves his mom so much, he grew up seeing her as a source of happiness relative to the pain brought on by his father. It also makes sense why she would let him do basically whatever the fuck he wanted. The guilt she must have felt for what Peep went through growing up must have been massive.

Obviously this adds a whole new tragic dimension to his recent passing.

But I just want to stress the point that Peep was not just a spoiled rich kid junkie, it seems that there was obviously a lot more going on here than that. The dude was probably pretty psychologically damaged. Just makes it all the more impressive that he was able to give us some amazing music from that pain.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hlSgENWCcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care

who cares

That's no excuse to sound like a white Ja Rule

I don't care.

This silly artist was several grades below ICP.

Whoa, :O

Lil Peep is what it looks like when someone doesn't have that stern-but-unwavering fatherly love from a young age. They become fickle, frivolous little gaybois. Very sad.

i'm seeing a whole lot of speculation here and very little real evidence. so far absolutely nothing you've mentioned couldn't be explained by the mere fact that his father left.

My childhood was substantially worse, it's no excuse for killing yourself.

To me the defining factor is the interview. Go to 10:56 and see how he describes it, when the guy asked why he is depressed. Idk I don't think JUST a father leaving would damage the guy to the point where he was so depressed he couldn't even go to school. I feel like all the clues point to something a lot more extreme than just his father leaving. But Idk thats why I wanted to discuss. Obviously this is all speculation but maybe some more people had more clues.

he has this one interview with some russian kid with dyed hair we he legit hints at being sexually abused

could you find the link maybe?

I had an extremely abusive father who left our family and eventually went to jail. Me and my mom lived in a motel on and off, as well as other shitty rentals that ended up making me sick due to mold issues.

Around 18/19 is when it really started bugging me. I started smoking a ton of weed and messing around with psychadelics, partly because I was just depressed and had no motivation to do anything with my life and at that time I felt like the world/humanity was so fucked I never had a chance of being happy or doing anything good.

Eventually I snapped out of it and just channeled my frustration into motivating myself to finish college and doing some other things with my life. But honestly, anybody who is so far down the rabbit hole to the point where they have a ton of face tattoos and they're making music videos of themselves with trannys and shit probably doesn't have a chance.

Nice blogpost faggot

When will this guys death lose hype so we don’t have to see 5+ lil peep threads at once every single day?

this

>reddit spacing

u must be thirst after posting so many stupid things like a faggot little bitch that you are. here, have a drink on me!

>music videos of themselves with trannys
What video was that?

I muss naw fee tha mmee, butt tha misiq sucks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .. hard.

I do not enjoy your internet space, you cunt.

nah man I don't believe you

I guess girls

youtube.com/watch?v=3hlSgENWCcU

the discussion about addiction should in reality be to a discussion about how our kids are being raised these days

people abuse substances to cope with intense trauma from the earliest stages of brain development and are then told to fuck off and die for having used substances

all it takes is one mother/father anger and a kids life is ruined forever

>thinking being a kid now a days is less emotionally tramatic than it has been throughout all of history

yeah no fuck off, medieval cunts didn't off themselves by the millions cause their daddies were violent barbarians

when he comes back alive

You are in a very sad state if you this was enough to make you believe this story that you made up about Lil Peeps life. so yeah >Idk I don't think JUST a father leaving would damage the guy to the point where he was so depressed he couldn't even go to school
You clearly just have no idea what you are talking about. And granted that that something else happened nothing supports the claims you've made up.

Maybe don't make bullshit threads spreading rumors claiming you have evidence and all when you know you have nothing.

this is a huge reach. you really need to stop posting this. yes he hinted at having a weird childhood and having a bad relationship with his father, he didn't flat out say that he got abused and even if he did, it doesn't necessarily mean that his father had something to do with it

i was abused when i was a kid and now i'm kinda realizing just how fucked it was. i'm doing ok now, but i think that it wouldn't be hard for me to fall down and get pretty sad again.

cunts were getting typhoid and shit left right and center in the medieval times and they didn't have the internet and xanax
i think the problems a little more complicated

i didnt no they had hoodies back then

why the hate?

fuck you that's why

Stop copypasting this thread, faggot

>Lil Peep was abused by his father
And his father was abused by his father.

yueekkk
communism is not cool. this kid was an idiot.

>that last video of him

Too stupid to live

pretty easy to tell he was abused

epic reddit meme you fucking actual queer

Fuck lil pepe

Absent fathers take a MASSIVE toll on the mental health of young men as they approach adulthood. Huge factor in depression as well as things like social phobia and issues with women. Huge effect on girls too but in a different sense (daddy issues).