This might be the most overrated team of all time

What have they done really?

Win

Not lose

they literally haven't lost a game since March

3-1 lead will never be forgotten

>Set the regular season record for wins last year
>Replaced the 4th best player on the team last year with a top 3 player in the league
>1 win away from the first perfect playoff record ever

Warriors are so disgustingly stacked, it's not even fun to watch the NBA.

post season

win away from the first perfect playoff record ever

Wow, is 16-0 really that impressive? No one ever talks about that shit

reg+ post season

if they beat the cavs by atleast 13 points the next game they surpass the Kareem 70-71 bucks

reg + post season 3yr stint vs the last 4 "dynasties" (included all 4 seasons of heat)

>3-1

>4-0

Yeah

>3-1

*Avenges your post*

>3-5

>3-1

No matter what happens, 3-1 will still exist. I'd rather have a CP3 legacy than a Curry or KD legacy

Get ready for pics of broomsticks

I'd rather have literally any legacy than >3-5

Even Jerry West's?

Neither will the incoming 4-0 sweep
Stay mad

Yeah but 3-1 still happened

4-0s happen all the time, but not 3-1's. Idiot

>No one but you will be spewing "M-Muh 3-1" after LeBomb is swept
Kek
K E K

That 16-0 comes with an asterisk because every team they faced in the west was badly crippled.

jerry west has less games lost in the nba finals than lebron does

You're going to be that sad guy on Twitter who still thinks it's funny after everyone else has the good sense to have moved on, huh. Don't you have another dank crying Jordan variation to make?

Yeah, I've seen the pic you keep spamming, but the conversation was about Finals records. Jerry went 1-8.

Everyone realizes it only happened because of injuries to bogut and currry and bogus green suspension, so its not very big, especially in comparison to the cavs being swept.

Kys virgin assblasted nigger

Trust me, I hate the Warriors as much as anyone on this board. I'm not even a Cavs/Lebron fan, just a dude who lives in Cali sick of all these fuckin' bandwagon fans up and down this state. I'm talking about dudes who were "hardcore, live and die Laker 'fans'" all of their lives until 3 years ago and all of a sudden they were lifelong warrior fans.

But all that being said, now that Durant joined them, this is probably THE most stacked NBA team of all time. Maybe not regular season, but definitely postseason. They could go up against any team in NBA history in a 7 game series and would win them all in 5 or 6. And it makes me sick.

because he was going up against the dynasty celtics

there were fucking 8 teams in the league back then

once he got wilt they won but wilt was old as fuck by then and tanked against the knicks

everything pre 70s in the NBA is pointless to talk about

Bill Russell is literally an 18 PER lifetime player the nigga is garbage compared to Wilt and Kareem who were 30s

to put an 18 in perspective, Pau Gasol on the lakers was 20+

Triggered by 3-1 eh?

>Muh asterisk

It's inconsequential at this point, winning is winning, even if the circumstances aren't up to your arbitrary subjective standards.

Triggered? More like flattered. Love when fools try hard.

Im not saying they aren't the greatest because they are really good, but I don't think they've had a chance to prove there worth against tough opponents in these playoffs.

>losing 15 games with that roster

Hard to be triggered when your team is sweeping the playoffs, but it's not hard to imagine how much you are triggered. keep it coming!

You (and the other guy) didn't answer the question.

lol at the assblasted shitter who clings to the 3-1 meme.

being swept is a lot worse than losing the series being up 3-1.

When you say there is an asterisk, when in fact there isn't, you are advertising the disconnect your mind has with reality. If I were you, I would not make a habit of this. History will just remember the rings, and your pitiful objections will be swept away and forgotten like the entire worthless state of ohio.

>Be the best basketball player in the world
>Marry a plain jane

The only stat that matters is the Warriors have beaten the Cavs 10 times in the Finals, and the Cavs have won 6.

3-1 lol

she wont off with half your possessions after a year or two

Get this hothead outta here

no it isnt lol

Teams get swept all the time

The Warriors are the only one who lost while being up 3-1 in the NBA finals. And NBA twitter will never forget it

>lol
dont you have homework to do?

>NBA twitter
how about you go back there and stop coming to Sup Forums?

>homework
>during the summer
lol

get in here

Cringe. Nothing but cringe.

it would be memorable if the warriors hadn't lost green and bogut and had curry at 70%, but thanks for showing us your urgent need for some hope HAHAHA keep it coming we love it

Excuses. What about the Cavs the year before when Kyrie and Love were out?

Shut the fuck up. LeBron has never been upset like that before

You could say the same about the Cavs to an even more extreme degree, when they struggled against the Celtics without Isaiah Thomas.

What about the year before Kerr showed up?

Shut the fuck up.

What about the year before? No one was talking about that, except you. Everything is gravy on dubs side, it seems you are having a hard time. Keep that ass blasted, it's icing on the cake

Nah, he just gets swept or beaten in five. 3-5, nigga.

Why are people talking about this team like its an all-time great?

The average age of the core is 28. That's pretty fucking old

No one really wins rings in their 30s. Their window is closing fast

name a team that's made getting to the finals look this easy

LeBron

All 8 times he's gone.

The 90s Bulls were significantly younger than this Warriors team
The 80s celtics were significantly younger
The 80s Lakers were significantly younger

You clinging to this is pathetic

fuck off nigger, for real

he sucks ass

Jordan in 1991 was 28

KD is 28 right now
Curry is 29 (and won his first at 27)

The fuck are you talking about?

Lebron was 28 in 2012 as well

Why isn't anyone talking about the obvious refball the Warriors got last night?

you mean the non call on the delay of game when lebron slammed the ball on the court and let it bounce up in the air?

You're fucking blind if you think the Cavs got any ref benefit

That was before they had Durant. They're literally unstoppable now and the greatest team in history.

Yet, 3-1 is still there. Nothing they can do about that

>being on that list
>sucking ass
>the dozen other threads you reposted this in
Can't wait for this fucking season to end.

Nobody seems to notice or care about it other than cavs fans, because that's all they have. And it is a diminished feat when you factor in losing bogut and green and injured curry. History will just remember the rings, stay rekt

>History will just remember the rings, stay rekt

Like the ring the Warriors didn't win last year after blowing a 3-1 lead, right?

This game if Quiddich coming in Friday is about to biblical and GS is bring the Nimbus.

>Cavs fans
>Muh 3-1 lead

What are you a fucking faggot?
If you're gonna hate, make sure you express hate for yourself first, cause that's who you hate the most.

Underrated post

YOU know the Warriors haven't won yet

No better time to shitpost than now

It's over.

Although they'll probably drop game 4 on purpose to win at home and get more money for the Warriors' execs with one more game there. I'd say also because Silver told them to, but him letting Durant go join a 73 win team indicates he's a beta who is probably their bitch.

Before the inevitable >it was 3-0 memes start?

From the future. Can confirm it is indeed over. LeBomb got swept and proceeded to off himself. Was kinda funny desu

How will they come back when it's 4-0?

Don't worry, everything is fine from the warriors side. 2 rings in 3 years and more to come. Although I can imagine how it might not be as pretty a sight from your vantage point

It is super fun to watch Lebeta become irrelevant

Neither will going 16-0 in the playoffs

Its not over until it's over. >3-1 should've taught you that

And I think everyone would rather have last year's ring with a possible 3 peat than not winning last year

It's over. Also, all you have said is that more rings is better than less rings, which is so trivial as to be stupid. Yes, they would have preferred to win the last 10 years in a row, but their current situation is savage just as it is. Nothing wrong on the dubs side, just more rings, although I can only imagine what it's like for you...

But 4-4-4-4 hasn't

>Are the Warriors the best team of all time? Let's bring on a sportswriter who grew up idolizing Jordan's Bulls for comment

You mean overpowered

Sweep the playoffs

This was only possible because the other teams suck.

>I'd rather have a CP3 legacy than a Curry or KD legacy