Can parents ever kick their kids out of their home in your cunt?

can parents ever kick their kids out of their home in your cunt?

No fucking way the can even be sued by their kids after

your kids
your blood
your responsibility

If your kids are lazy, dont wana leave home even at age of 40

Its somthing what you must deal with, BY TAKING CARE OF EM, its your obligation as the one who brought them to this world.

Deal with it.

this

The general consensus is ''I made you, I'll kill you if I damn well please''. I remember people flipping their shit because the Norwegian child protection services took a Romanian couple's kids. They were some hardcore Christians and also sometimes hit them.

Usually kids just stay with their parents until they get a decent job and can sign up for the First Home Loan. Some people rent but never change their domicile on their ID. And some are just waiting for their parents to die so they can inherit the house.

There is no way that map is accurate. Only 14% percent in US? Fucking please, you could get half of that number only by counting immigrant multi-gen households, not even considering all the millennials that live at home these days.

>renting in cluj
guess im stuck with my parents forever
doar fute-mi cacatul in sus familie

Germanic Protestant culture is inhuman, anti-family and disgusting.

Americans usually tend to be more independent. You seem more likely to go out at 18, find a shit job and rent some apartment somewhere for a while.

How are prices compared to Bucharest ? We got cheap ''bulina roșie'' (200-300 eur) and holy shit expensive (1000-1400) ones.

kicking your son out of your house is literally admitting to society you're a failure as a parent and that you don't wanna deal with your mistakes from the past, can't understand this

once a young person turns 18 they are a legal adult and unless they are mentally or physically disabled they are responsible for themselves

it is my eternal shame that I only moved out at age 20. I was unable to pay rent at the time, but have paid my parents dues for the 2 extra years of rent and utilities

dunno, probably not but I doubt the kid would go that far or involve (((them))) at all.

this is broken way of thinking

go rebuild Sparta, and throw your kids to fight wolfs at age of 16, for a test...

Yes.

You can pay to send them off to "corrective" schools or you can let them get arrested and sent to juvenile detention.

Are you really eternally shamed for moving out at 20 instead of 18.

i have a job but living with my parents at 27, my parents even gives me a ride when commute to work, do society accept this? in taiwan independence means to buy an expensive fucking apartment near to ur parents which is stuipid in my mind

22, college dropout, no job, still at my mum's
what do ?

>get welfare
>become ronin
>look for jobs in germany
>rent an apartment in countryside(i know it's expensive)

>welfare
can't
>ronin
what ?

i have gave up the dream of having a family due to high real estate price and high school fees. i buy whores, that just me.imagine 3 room apartment cost 300000 usd and ur salary per month is just 1000 usd

this thread dies due to my spam die please you won't live up to spring.

do people even care in taiwan? it's westernized af

will you get an apartment? if you are saving money that's good, but when will you move out? would you immigrate?

>my parents got 2 apartment 1 house all got water and electricity, i can move between them so yes i can move out but they are all my parents property.
i hate to be scorned by peoples so i don't wanna rent because i am retarded sometimes(i take psycho pills to be stable)

i really need US work visa and a company that hires me.

People here rarely leave family homes before turning 30, unless they want to get in debt or are already well off.

deja vu