>tfw nip born in Brazil

why did my grandparents go to this shitty monkey country

i could in glorious nippon right now, yet i am stuck in jungle with brown people

many countries offer duel citizenship but japan does not, youre either japanese or not, now they see me as monkey too

fuck the portuguese for creating this shitty country

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-32957610
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Well at least get out of Brazil.

go to japan

Just GTFO of Latin America
Noone asked you gookshit to come

Jetstream Sam?

do you miss sunrise land user-kun?

Hey, I bet my grandfather killed some of your relatives in the pacific jungles. Just stopping in to say hi.

My family is from Hiroshima and immigrated to Hawaii in 1888. They ended up going to Hawaii. I am glad they weren't stupid. Feels good to be murican.

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

Don't worry Sam, you'll get to be a badass ninja for awhile at least.

There is a lot of nip here, you must be a mestizo to complaining.

Complain about the own country is a brazilian thing(vira-lata), nips just work hard to get over.

calm down. its ok. you wont be able to reproduce any more because of zika.
japs are safe because you wont be able to immigrate to japan. they are full

you dishonoru tu familia

Interesting, I know a lot of japanese people here who are very successful businessman, engineers and professionals, you must have failed in life, but you can always become a dekasegi and work 12 hours shift in a japanese factory if you want to, nobody's holding you here, go ahead and fulfill your dream my self hating brazilian-japanese compatriot.

yes but I cannot go because they do not think i am japanese

i was born in brazil but i am pure japanese yet i am not accepted as one of them. if I moved there i would be seen as filthy gaijin

it is a terrible feel

Can't you just show your 2 inch dick to the nip embassador to prove you're a jap?

this.

poor japanese don't even exist here

I've seen a few, it's always the kind who used to live in Japan, gained some good money and then when they came back they spend it all in worthless shit like women, cars, etc. And now they're poor and they suffer from the same self-hatred as OP.

make best of what life gives you

at least your family didn't move to fucking mexico

Do you speak Nipponese? If you could do that they might be more amenable.

Though you are pretty much a filthy gaijin if you were born in Brazil of all places and couldn't succeed in school against genetically inferior competition

´Have you tried to kill yourself yet? Worked for me.

Don't you get to fuck slutty Brazilian chicks

yes you must commit sudoku famalam

accept your reality, embrace it

become a member of La Raza

Mexico > shit > Brazil

>why did my grandparents go to this shitty monkey country
You were feeling ww2 and no country wanted to take you in, your welcome.

>i could in glorious nippon right now, yet i am stuck in jungle with brown people
Feel free to go back, oh wait, the japanese people don't want you back!

>now they see me as monkey too
And for a good reason, you ungratefull asshole.

>fuck the portuguese for creating this shitty country
Feel free to swim back to asia, hope you drown on the way there.

Does Japan accept hapas as male models?

Every japanese woman I have ever met said I should go there and be one even though I don't speak the language or anything

I prefer sex with blonde girls though. Feels American

Build wall, paco.

日本に行きたいか?

Finally, a Japan "My feeling when..." thread that actually makes sense. If you're a man then the only choice you have is to be a huge pro wrestler who eventually becomes a politician in Japan, like Antonio Inoki. That fool is from Brazil and no one messes with him, then again he's a lot bigger than your average jap. If you're a woman, well you're only choice is to star in Jav or whore your ass out in jpop.

I wonder what you will do with your Trump folder once Hillary takes the white house. lol

I hope so. Half japanese half portuguese here, feels bad, man.
All of my asian friends make fun of me for not being yellow enough, and all my white friends somehow can tell I'm not full white.

待って! 日本語を話せますか?

>many countries offer duel citizenship but japan does not, youre either japanese or not
Based

Then emigrate from your shit country and renounce your citizenship. They'll probably let you in since their population is on decline.

He's actually from Japan originally, he went to hueland after some hard times in post war Japan and then returned becoming a successful pro-wrestling (or puroresu in nip-speak).
Apparently he converted to Islam and change his name (again) to a islamic one.

In general, as in outside of Sup Forums, white people are the ones who care the least about race and are probably the least racist of all people.

Many Japanese Brazilians go back to Japan, you should too.

Email it to you everyday from a different address

they are racist against their own race
>black dies and go to tv
>all whites cry and blame everything
>white dies
>no one cares and dont even go to tv
>if it go to tv no one cares or talk about it because he was white

Why did so many Japs go to Brazil? Feels like a complete clash of cultures

So they wouldn't get hanged for war crimes

>being grateful you live in Brazil

Wasn't Japan colonizing there?
Thays why we have ufc today

We get no sympathy but it has made me the man I am today.

I had the choice to become supreme gentleman for real or elliot rogers failure beta loser virgin. I conquered my mind and my world and chose the Path Of Light.

Parents need to be warned about the hapa identity crisis. It makes you feel like an alien unlike niggers where half blacks are just part of the black tribe. Half asians have noone that takes them in as one of their own. Mother hates her own kind, dad is a loser usually who isn't good with his own kind. It sets up a you vs the world mentality that either makes or breaks you brutally.

Yup, white guilt is a bitch

after they freed the negro people from slavery they needed workers

negroes would not do if not slaves because white brazillian are racist

so they decided to fool poor italian and japanese into working in coffee plantantions

I would agree, but most of the super liberal people I know are white.From my experience, white liberals are the most racist, even more-than Sup Forums.

Why would they not be ? because one of them failed and become a self-hating one posting his frustrations in a anime imageboard while the others are succesful farmers, businessmen and engineers ?

Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything south of the US

I heard that there are so many tranny there in brazil.

It's stange, they are racist but hate themselves and other whites at the same time . Liberals man, I don't get them.

Anyone have that polandball of Britain stuggling to convert other countries to their culture while Brazil converting everyone to huehue

>brazil
>culture

Decided to fool, brother do you even leave your house at all ? do you visit the "feiras livres", ever wondered who provided the lettuce you eat in your dinner.
Ding ding it was probably a japanese farmer, and no, he's not living a miserable life since he have a 2016 luxury SUV, his big houses and all their kids are succesful doctors and engineers.

>Why did so many Japs go to Brazil? Feels like a complete clash of cultures
WW2 was fucking their country badly, the mass bombings destroyed the farms and supply lines, mass starvation and diseases ensued...

So they had to make a choice, either flee the war by migrating to other country or die like a miserable dog, the choice was rather obvious.

However, as europe was destroyed and xenophobism was on an alltime rise on the USA, most came to the one country that opened it's arms wide and allowed them in, Brazil.

Same reason why we have so many Germans and Italians that migrated during or shortly after WW2, we welcomed them all in, regardless of them being civilians or german nazis, italian facists or japanese imperialists, we took them all in and gave them a piece of land to call their own.

>being grateful you live in Brazil
The people in pic related sure are gratefull we welcomed them in when you daamed yankees decided you would rather wage a civil war them allow their states cessation due to fact they did not want to free their nigger slaves.

How does it feel knowing these people living in my shitty republiqueta de bananas can keep their confederate flags and pride while BLM groups and SJWs desecrate the cemiteries of long dead war heroes?

kek

I have two words for you, cheesenip:

>Ruy Ramos

Look at this fucker. He barely has a drop of Jap blood in him, but the Nipponese let him come to their country and accepted him as a True Ninja because he could play football.

So learn to play soccer/futbol and the Japanese will beg you to come back and not give a shit about your Jap to Monkey blood ratio.

Be proud that you're brazilian. You can get original brazilian waxing for free.

Spotted the nigger.

Get back to senzala, the japanese and italians and germans that migrated here are now rich and sucessfull farmer/doctors/engineers while you favela niggers amount to nothing as usual. Just get back to africa and live in a hut made out of cowdung if you hate this country so much.

>be mexican
>all mexicans are fleeing from this fucking shithole
>better than brazil
>better than any country at all that is not in africa
brazil is not as bad as the memes, only some parts of it, its a big country.

gay

KEK no
At least in Brazil you have Asian and White girls.

so you don't shave?

>brazil is not as bad as the memes

Brazil is half a notch above Venezuela and slipping fast.

Don't kid yourself.

lol

It's litteraly not my man

Says the country with a literal nigger for president that is pushing the jewish antiwhite agenda.

You better elect Trump America, or you will be descending in a downwards fiery spiral to below zimbabwe levels with Hillary in the whitehouse.

try getting a ancestry test and prove your Japanese,or try sending a blood sample to a laboratory.

of course they became successful but no thanks to coffee farmers or government, they had to build from scratch, so they really were fooled

t.nigger in denial

>be mexico
>9% white
>spam on Sup Forums and Sup Forums that mexico is white everyday
poor burritos

only women and famous people on tv

no it isn't, they are arresting all the gommies and now the vice is president, the communist terrorist wymin president is now being impeached, the economy is already much better as it was last year
just look at how the dollar price is dropping

>i could in glorious nippon right now, yet i am stuck in jungle with brown people
>many countries offer duel citizenship but japan does not, youre either japanese or not, now they see me as monkey too

Why would you want to?

In Brazil, Japs are looked upon as geniuses and prodigies.

In Japan, as a haffu, you'd be a second class citizen shunned from ever getting an upper level job; you'd be lucky to get anything beyond a janitorial position because of your ancestry.

In the land of the blind, even the one eyed man is king. You're better off in Brazil.

>now they see me as monkey too

I wonder why.

I can see why he went into pro wrestling and not boxing. You could paint a knockout target on that chin.

Japanese are scum like most brazilians.sucks for you asian manlet, thanks to my Italian blood I am going to europe next month and leave this shithole behind

>they had to build from scratch, so they really were fooled
No, they were not, we promissed to give them a piece of land in some unclaimed part of the territory, they went ahead and built their farms and cities as they pleased, we gave them exactly the same conditions we gave to the USA confederates that migrated here after the civil war, they went ahead to build the glorious city of Americana, which is a very prosperous city where they live at to this day with a white majority. keep telling yourself that white people are evil and shieeeet, but the truth is that your ancestors were useless niggers, that is why they did not prosper and why you live in a shitty favela now, get over it!

>t.nigger in denial
>faggot believeing that the economic crisis actually hurts the rich and sucessfull people
Boy, I bet you watch globo a lot, keep taking those blue pills, hope they do you any good.

He might have some kind of Acromegaly like pic related. That would explain his huge height for a jap.

>faggot believeing that the economic crisis actually hurts the rich and sucessfull people
nothing i said implyed that you fucking retard, kill yourself with your anti tank missiles you favelado

Gotta agree with this.

Haffus are fucked. Hell, even 100% nihonjin who have the temerity to go to school for a few years outside of Japan are eternally shunned when they get back.

Why would you want to be around a bunch of back-stabbing, shallow ass fakers who couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it.

Come here and teach nihongo to the weebs.

Americana is a damn nice town, very beautiful and organized and with some very hot girls too.
Oh and very white as well, would like to visit again someday.

Yeah, the Japanese hate gaijin, but they hate haffus a hundred thousand times more.

When it was discovered that the Japanese entrant for the Miss Universe contest was a haffu, the Japanese lost their collective shits and there was a huge movement to have her disqualified from the contest.

She was a Japanese citizen, born in Japan, but she wasn't 100% Japanese blooded and that INFURIATED them.

If you went to Japan OP, you would be living in a fucking slum for the rest of your life. They would NEVER accept you.

Japan actually has a law for Japanese descendants from other countries.

This is why there is a small Brazil Town in Japan full of Brazilian expats

>nothing i said implyed that you fucking retard, kill yourself with your anti tank missiles you favelado
Your pic did you stupid nigger. Just go smoke some crack and die of an overdose you fucking noia!

>Americana is a damn nice town, very beautiful and organized and with some very hot girls too.
>Oh and very white as well, would like to visit again someday.
Totally, it is funny how white and asian imigrants can build their own pocket islands of culture here, I love those german neighboorhoods with german styled architecture!

shut up u racist bigot, it your banana with the rest of us and be silent

>When it was discovered that the Japanese entrant for the Miss Universe contest was a haffu, the Japanese lost their collective shits and there was a huge movement to have her disqualified from the contest.

Ariana Miyamoto was ultimately permitted to compete and she won:

>bbc.com/news/world-asia-32957610

Most Japanese still view her as illegitimate and a blemish upon their participation in the contest.

Basically, it's a "We'll never let something like this ever happen again" attitude. Miyamoto slipped by, but no other haffu ever will again.

Go back to Japan before feral Chimpanzilians murder you and eat your family.

OOOOOOW! OOK OOK! EEK EEK EEK!

i was talking on how the economy is getting better, i didn't mentioned rich people you retard zika chimpanzee

Then leave.

If you can prove your parent's Japanese ancestry you can get citizenship reinstated.

>Brazil
>economy
>getting better

>i was talking on how the economy is getting better
>In the middle of the worst economical crisis of the past 2 decades
I knew you niggers were dumb, but this is beyond retarded.

>nipnigger
>"i was born in brazil but i am pure japanese"
Kill yourself.

Mexico > shit > vomit + diarrhea + blood + urine cocktail > Chimpanzil

>brazil is not as bad as the memes, only some parts of it, its a big country.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Absolutely wrong. Brazil has produced the epitome of female perfection.

have your father fell for the oriental pussy meme?

Another example of the refined beauty of the Brazilian woman.

Such class, much beauty. You can't escape the grip of this magnificent female's love aura.