7 consecutive NBA Finals

>7 consecutive NBA Finals

Is there any doubt now that LeBron > Jordan?

Other urls found in this thread:

bkref.com/tiny/JGcxe
bkref.com/tiny/brI9J
bkref.com/tiny/0JSKq
bkref.com/tiny/MjTj7
my.mixtape.moe/wwmysy.mp4
papercitymag.com/culture/sports-illustrated-admits-hakeem-olajuwon-crush-michael-jordan-housto-rockets-nba-finals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The east is shit these days, man.

>playing in the Eastern Conference

>getting swept
Clearly getting there can hardly even be considered an achievement

>3-5

>dropping a game against an IT-less celtics

Let's be honest, dude only has to actually play hard in one round of the playoffs these days. And it isn't before the finals. He knows damn well he's got a bye to them every year.

>east
>lost more finals than won

>negative 100 NET points in finals with the heat
>negative 80 NET points in finals with the cavs
>26 games lost
>2nd most all time
>1 from tying Kareem at 27 (who had 6 rings when he lost that many)
>Jordan/Duncan ect.. have 11 losses total

just stop

>>negative 100 NET points in finals with the heat
>>negative 80 NET points in finals with the cavs
What is this?

It would be a travesty if he didn't make it to the finals, given the absolute state of the eastern conference

well, it is an achievement.

But no, he's not as good as jordan, jordan was a playoff monster and never lost a final, and if he hadn't have left for baseball in his prime probably could have won 2 or 3 more. Although I'll give him this, lebron is playing incredibly well for being down 3-0. I dont think you can really knock him personally this year, and "not being as good as jordan" shouldn't even really be that big of an insult, nor anything I'd be ashamed of if I was him

>what is net points

you take how many you score and how many your opponent scores

the final is the net

do you fucking know anything about math?

both the Heat "dynasty" and the cavs (not even including 07) finals points are fucking both almost 100 NEGATIVE

Jeez, man. Thanks anyway.

bkref.com/tiny/JGcxe

2011-2014 Heat -69 points in finals

bkref.com/tiny/brI9J

2015-2017 Cavs -85 points in finals

bkref.com/tiny/0JSKq

2015-2017 Warriors +85 points

bkref.com/tiny/MjTj7

1991-1998 Bulls +167

Is this an actual thing among jigaboo jam fans? Where they brag about entire conferences and not individual teams or players?

Why would anyone brag about the wretched state of the East?

lebron had 1 team in the east who had west caliber win % and they blew him out each time

the 1 year they got hurt in 09 he couldnt even beat the magic who got stomped in 5 vs the lakers

teams in the west missed the playoffs with a 610 record as a TENTH SEED most years

lebron didnt beat a team above a 590 outside of that 1 yr vs the pistons in 07 and boobie gibson carried the team in the final game which the PER stats show

his "dynasty" heat era literally has almost a 100 point negative point differential in the finals, the bulls dynasty had over 100 point positive, so does GSW

after he loses 1 more game this series he'll have the most fucking games lost in nba finals and just 3 rings all on questionable circumstances

Kareem an Magic had 5+ rings by that point

and Jerry West WHO LOST 8 FINALS has less losses already, lebron passed him after game 1 loss

>3 rings all on questionable circumstances
>all on questionable circumstances

What are you even talking about, you fucking retard? Every ring was legitimate.

>1 and done franchise who's never been back and lost 2 MVP candidates because of clearly poor GM'ing who allowed an Allen Iverson wannabe run point
literally no team in NBA history has ever won a championship where the point guard is the highest scorer/shot taker in NBA history.

>needed a bail out 3 off a bricked the shot rebound that you took in the first place to keep from losing
>barely win game 7

>that team comes back the very next year and blow you the fuck out in 5

>need some injuries and a timely suspension to win the 3rd

>that team has come back and 1 game from sweeping and blowing you the fuck out in the series overall

Notice how no one will mention that only 5 West teams have made it to the Finals in this century but use that to taut the strength of the West while ignoring the other mediocre teams in the conference.

when teams with better records than the 4 top spots in the East cant even make the playoffs, thers not much to brag about

the fucking Cavs division was a fucking joke every year Lebron played there before he left

they had literally 4 scrub franchises who routinely had the worst records in the league, which he got to play the most each year

plus the other scrub teams of the bottom of the rest of the division

so you end up with a 60+ bloated record, ESPN and others touting them as "contenders" then they met the Celtics who had a 600 win % and blew him the fuck out each time

in 09 they couldnt even beat the magic, they got blown out by the next team, the Lakers

when the 07 cavs beat the might 590 win percentage Pistons they fucking got swept by the Spurs the next week

the east was a fucking joke outside of boston who would be a mid-seed in the west with their record

Why do you keep referring to the East where teams with losing records could round out the bottom seeds and not this decade?

and win's a win bro, they dont ask how just how many

>where
*when

he got 3, he aint even half of jordan, thanks for settling it

ya I dont think he's as good as jordan either. But 3 is nothing to scoff at. Even 1 is more than most players get

Lebron still has a good 5 years left in him, and he still has a chance at winning this year.

>b-b-but GS is up 3-0!
They were up 3-1 last year and blew it.

>all these >east fags

the games still have to be played, it's impressive regardless

>rumored
>Bleacher Report
>2018
Really activates the almonds.

Yeah, but they had an injured Curry and a bullshit suspension to help them then. And the hole is still a game deeper and they look pretty tired after just 3 games this series.

OP is trolling, for those not clued in.

But on the subject, lebrons failure to deliver in big moments, and his consistant losing in the finals, is what seperates him from the highest tier of players. He does not have the killer 4th quarter instinct like the great ones.

If he were man enough to play in the east, the streak wouldn't even get close to that.

Ranking teams in the East is like ranking Best Actress. C'mon, user, you know better.

get in here he getten blown out

hes literally not even close to jordan

>Be in situation to attempt a game winning shot
>Get blocked by Iggy instead and lose the ball

I can definitely blame LeBron on that one, as much as I hate the meme, there's no way in hell that happens to Jordan in the same scenario, who would at least get the shot off

90's nostalgia fags in denial

His money aint tall like Jordan

Yes, watch any footage of Jordan playing the game.

stephen a rekt his ass, he also lurks here and stole my stats

>could have won 2 or 3 more

papercitymag.com/culture/sports-illustrated-admits-hakeem-olajuwon-crush-michael-jordan-housto-rockets-nba-finals/

East a shit

Literally no analysis included just an opinion. Okay.

what is his problem in the 4th quarter?
he just somehow magically loses his confidence?

probably gassed from playing 40+ minutes a game in his 100th season in the league

his game style is also about high intensity, not meme shooting all game and the occasional saunter to the basket

that's reasonable, but he really should pace himself better.
I'd like to think he's not a bad player, but he's got to use his brain to try to work around this.

The Cavs have a horrible point differential when he's on the bench. It's night and day, imagine being him, working hard to build a meager lead, sitting down for a couple of minutes, and watching it immediately waste away, he's probably losing his mind as it is

the Cavs screwed up by going all in on offensive players and trusting Tristan Thompson and JR Smith to play effective defense

so he has to play literally all the time for the team to not bleed points against 4 scorers on the other team.

what a fucking predicament. it's impossible.

It's pretty much impossible against the Warriors, like trying to hold back an avalanche

defensive teams who have players that can take a Curry or Klay out of the game and put the pressure on the other guys can make it a game but the Cavs are about weak defense and scoring and that just doesn't work against a superoffense

>somebody else scoring 3 points renders a win illegitimate
I knew the Jordan meme would eventually reach the point where people believed he scored 100% of the Bulls' points, but I thought he'd have been dead a few years first

You cant pace yourself when you have a lead, sit down for literally 1 minute and your team is suddenly down double digits

>the west is elite
>people unironically think this.

both are equally shit.

that's when I turned yesterdays game off
>klay going crazy and yet lebron singlehandedly keeping them up
>takes first rest on the bench with a 3 point lead
>comes back in 80 seconds later to a 7 point deficit

KD played the same number of minutes and out performed him this entire finals

what was the excuse 7 years ago vs the Mavs when he was fucking 26 years old?

funny how lebron was gassed and old in 2011, not in 12 or 13 but then again in 14, 15, not in 16 but now again in 17

stephen a fucking buried his ass today, its over

nigger literally back to 2011 status now