Why are Hispanic women always angry and yelling about something?

Why are Hispanic women always angry and yelling about something?

Because they feed off of drama & and trivial and perpetual bullshit.

>Why are women always angry and yelling about something?
FTFY

Being married to a Mexican girl, I deal with this daily, not with her, but her family.

They'll have to go back soon

Subhuman genes result in lower IQ and this leads to a propensity for violence and aggressive behaviors, usually caused by lashing out due to inability to understand scenarios as they happen.

Same, senpai. I don't know where Mexico is hiding all their tall women, but my gf is 5'11".

They know that in the end, this is their fate.

For all the mexican lawn care jokes you hear you'd think that grass would be trimmed

LA Fag here, please destroy us now. I can't stand that there are generations of Chicanos that still speak in barrio English.

Hahaha FPBP, never eat at their restaurants either because they will spit in your food because you're a gringo.

Let them sell all the tacos they like to each other, in the eateries I frequent I expect the Mexicans to be in the back of the house if they're there at all.

Hispanics are either really tall or really short from my experience.

Because there's hispanic men to piss them off.

Regards, Pedro.

When Trump gets, elected, you get to see them get dragged out of their homes and kicked out when the National Guard rolls in.

Because their men are assholes who do stupid shit, the women are there to balance it out by screaming at them because calmly telling them obviously doesn't work.

Also I hate Mexico and I'm making this all up.

>this same girl
Stop, you or I will never have a 10/10 kawaii mexican girlfriend

I typically think of Puerto Ricans or Cubans as being tall while Central Americans and Mexicans are very short. She's tall and lanky.

You can say the same thing about negro women. Something about being so fucking mad they start to repeat set phrases. Forgot what the scientific term is.

It's prevalent in all trailer trash grade people.

high testosterone.

This. It's just poor people.

Look at old british comedies about poor people: Same shit. Screaming wife.

The henpecked beta/fuckup husband and the screeching harpy wife are kind of traditional lower-class gender roles, because poor people have traditionally not had a lot of options when it came to finding and choosing a spouse.

I'd rather have a police state over their barrios and have their children forced into education and work programs -- so they come out educated and speaking the King's English.

>Then they can be sent to improve the conditions of their families' homeland. But that won't happen.

>thread about hispanics

>posts a nigger

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Because they are hispanic?