Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
So my mom started volunteer working at a asylum center serving coffee for refugees who just came to Denmark.
She thinks it's weird there are only men there.
How can I talk her out of it? I'm worried she'll get stabbed or something

Let her spend some time around them, she'll learn to hate them very soon. If she tries to make excuses for them then you should tell her that she's wrong and that they're responsible for their own actions.

Actually spending time around shitskins is the ultimate redpill.

I think the best way to get her away from it is to let herself burn her own hands.

Like raising a kid, say the stove will hurt you if it touches you, but it is still up to the child to make the error.

Of course the child eventually touches it when it is could, which is not a problem, but when it is hot it will remember.

Of course i hope nothing will happen to your mor, but if she doesnt realize it now, she will not realize it as long they are peaceful

It's sexist to take majority men rapefugees. Women must demand equality in migrants we take

Listen to the master, he talks from experience

My mom used to be an anti racist leftist, then she started working as a security guard and had to deal with immigrants on a daily basis. She is now the most racist person i know.

Let it happen.

Satanic trips don't lie my dude

I'm sorry you'll end up knowing the feeling of your mother being rap- Nope, can't finish the joke. Seriously user, if it's a fairly crowded place with a decent enough ratio of volunteers to immigrants, she'll probably be fine albeit come away with the sense that, yes, western civilization is the best. That is the best case scenario. Otherwise, she'll come away with more of this modern white man's burden mentality and be driven to care for her pets more. Or, the more depressing options. If she wants to help, as hurtful to your nation as that is, she should stop and look more in to opportunities a little more organized, dealing with women immigrants. All, like, 14 of them.

>I'm worried she'll get stabbed or something
>or something

Your mother is a brave woman. Shame you're a piece of shit.

Why the fuck can't they pour their own coffee?

I have some neighbours who get angry and fight all the time.

They are a couple, and the guy often hits his wife.

I do nothing about this.

Why?

Her choice. She could leave, she could press charges, she could do one of a million different things to end it, but doesn't.

I've literally walked straight past when I saw him beating her in the street.

Likewise, you mother has made her choice, and she must bear the consequences.
Doesn't matter if she gets stabbed, raped, beaten or killed, it was all her choices.
She should know the risks of dealing with not only strangers - but strangers from other places with laws alot less strict, corrupt law enforcement and high crime rates.

If she doesn't understand the risks that are plainly in front of her, then Dawinism, yay.
If she does understand, and still chooses to take this risks, then it's her fault and her choices.

This. Based Dane.

Your mom wants the bkc (big kebab cock)

Ikr. They shouldn't be treated like they are in a hotel.

satanictrips swede is right, shewill get red pilled by herself. Everytime she tries to defend them then just tell her why she is wrong.

She wants the brown dick.

Hypothetically, how hard would it be for someone to slip something into that coffee?

hehe, some anuscleansing substance

>Satan posting from literal hell
Listen to him Denmark. Just listen Satan

He's right. Your mom is brainwashed and has had no real previous experience with them. Some actual experience based knowledge will find her too busy to volunteer anymore before long. Girls are better with the subterfuge so don't expect her to ever admit your're right. The most important thing, however, is her safety. Maybe accompany her there and ask for a tour so as to display she has people.