COMFY STREAM

Hey Sup Forums !! Come watch some pure 90s kino with us

Right now were streaming Wild Things (1998), only a few minutes in.

Plot : When teen debutante Kelly (Denise Richards) fails to attract the attention of her hunky guidance counselor, Sam (Matt Dillon), she cries rape, igniting a scandal that results in his arrest. Sam appeals to Ken (Bill Murray), a hack personal-injury lawyer who has never handled a case that couldn't be helped by a prop neck brace. Soon, a second victim, Suzie (Neve Campbell), comes forward, and Detective Duquette (Kevin Bacon) discovers that the unfolding case is far from what it seems

Real comfy in here, come join

ankhstream DOTT com

bump

amazing, ill join

also streaming Kitchen Nightmares on a second channel

Come get comfy and meme it up

I LOVE THAT SHOW MAN

Comfy as hell in here

Pure kino

Movie getting good

nice ayss

I use Ankhstream but holy shit there are a group of autists in the chat who are so retarded and dedicate their lives to speaking in the chat, it's just so embarrassing

thats why we need more Sup Forums denizens to spice things up and actually talk about the movie

You dont seem to understand the chat is no longer a chat it's just a chatroom for like 6 or 8 autists who talk to each other nonstop everyday- go look right now

>huge bulbous ass automatically = attractive

uug she's fucking fat. You like fat chicks.

Right they're just talking about cars and shit. Killing the vibe.

If you don't like the female form, why don't you go fuck a man you fucking faggot?

>he doesn't like ass

Get out McDonald

stop speaking like an ape

Ooga booga not my president

Where is the chat?

i left because theres only like 2 people watching the movie and the rest of the people that live in the chat are talking about cars for the last 3 hours.

Its gran torino now. Not even ANY seagal-kino in the library.

>low test

Nice, always love Sup Forums streams. I don't want to join midway through a movie I haven't seen before, though, so what will the next movie be?

nO i MEAN LIKE LITERALLY WHERE IS IT, I CAN'T TYPE IN IT.

it should be on the right side of the window which plays the movie, senpai

we streamed the grand tour on a different channel you negroe. also theres that gordon ramsay show running, and gran torino as well.

get in and stop bitching