Lil Peep just acts depressed to be fashionable

> Lil Peep just acts depressed to be fashionable

Has Fantano ever been more wrong?

>guy with face tattoos gets fentanyled.
GEE GUESS HE WAS DEPRESSED. no user its just Darwinism.

Taking random pills with no regard for your health is a pretty big indicator for depression

anyone else here really like that one song star shopping that he had?

dude darwinism lmao let's just kill each other it's nature amirite

he never said he did, he said it sounded like he did

not really. Depression is a medical condition and you can get actual prescriptions. Im not saying some secretly depressed guy wouldn't do it. Im saying doing it, or face tattoos are a sign of sheer stupidity, lack of judgement, inability for critical thought, inability to assess delayed reward, inability to plan more than 5 minutes in advance, not depression. Especially when he was so open about """muh depression"" that he would get help if it was real. Meanwhile plenty of depressed people, do not take drugs outside filled prescriptions or trusted weed, and don't tattoo their faces. Dude literally named himself Lil Peep, stop reading to much in to this.
no.

this. so many people crawling out to defend the bad decisions of people they've never met by painting them as victims

Western society is so far from accepting personal responsibility that it scares me.

His brother said he wasn't actually depressed. He just acted like that to sell records.

He's right but at the same time Fantano is only saying that because he was white.

he saw through it when he first reviewed him then changed his mind after his death. Now that his older brother came out and said it was all a persona I wonder if he'll change his mind again.

they said the same thing about robin williams

Lil peep didnt commit suicide.

REMINDER Lil Peep didn't commit suicide, he accidentally ODed. Fantano was 100% right, you fucking idiot. Lil Peep was a poser who didn't have anything to be depressed about. In an interview he admitted that his entire life his mom kept him sheltered and happy.

>People still listen to melon's opinions
>Let alone on hip-hop

>crippled people should just get up and walk

Based Lil Peep Working The Marks Into A Good Cry

The melon like many others mistakes Peep's extreme sincerity for inauthenticity
which leaves them with a fundamentally flawed understanding of Peep's lyrics

I’d like to believe Peep was real, I doubt he was as close to his brother as he was with his fellow GBC members.

his brother said that to