How do you think he feels about Silver destroying the league he brought up from nothing?

How do you think he feels about Silver destroying the league he brought up from nothing?

$tern started this shit in 2002 when he fucked over the Kings just to give Kobe/Shaq their threepeat

This

Stern knew what was best, the Kings were uppity memechucking faggots just like the Warriors are today and they would have killed basketball much earlier had they won in 02

((((((((((((((((((((Silver)))))))))))))))))

>Now you know Donald Sterling was the shield and martyr of the NBA

What went wrong

He knew that team would eventually implode anyway due to the collision of egos.

Curry, Durant, and Thompson are all betas who don't care about proving their individual worth.

Sterling was just a run-of-the-mill stingy jew owner. I fail to see how he ties in to this.

This
OP you can eat shit

See That Kings team would have validated memechucking a decade earlier if they had beat the Lakers. I'm glad Stern nipped that shit in the butt.

Lakers took more threes than the Kings you absolute retards.

>muh meme

I think they confuse passing with three pointers because, well, they're apehoop fans

tfw Firing Sterling and trying to change the Redskin's name was the peak of liberalism

>Sterling was just a run-of-the-mill stingy jew owner.

True, but he wasn't afraid to tell the truth like other owners.

>Kongs fans still bitter about this since it was the last time the kongs were relevant
>the kongs couldn't win game 7 at home
>kongs

>Webber
>Divac
>two of the greatest passing big men ever
>memechucking

I want the summer posters to leave

>He knew that team would eventually implode anyway due to the collision of egos.

so he stole their only chance at a championship? Sacramento will never get another shot and Stern stole it from them just so the Lakers could add another notch to the belt.

>It's an edgy Sup Forums teenagers take over a thread thread

You talk like killing basketball is a bad thing

Is there a more plebeian choice than constant throwbacks to Kings/Lakers? Sixers/Bucks from '01 was much worse but you don't hear about it. At least in Kings/Lakers you had the Sacramento retards trying to guard Kobe by holding and pushing him and then whining about calls.

That's because Shaq and Kobr drew so much attention they could pass for the open 3, it's bbiq

The Kings were small market uppity faggots who used flashy passes and memechuck to exploit the game, refballing them was best for business, same as it was for the Nash and D'antoni Suns