Why do Aussies aren't proud of their native heritage when Kiwis are?

Why do Aussies aren't proud of their native heritage when Kiwis are?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hongi_Hika
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why aren't sjw types mad about white people doing the haka? I thought stuff like that was cultural appropriation?

Difference is

>New Zealand
>Invited by Natives onto the land and settled by well-stocked, upper-class or respectable farmers in the 19th century
>Climate looks and feels similar to Britain
>Australia
>Settled by convicts, poor irish savages, the worst and dumbest of society who were thrown onto an uninhabitable continent
>had to genocide the natives for good parts

Its a night and day difference between the worse of a society going to australia and the best going to canada/NZ.

looks so retarded

Because only americans care about this shit.

Japanese businessmen wearing suits instead of kimonos is cultural appropriation too

suit = globalist uniform

cuck

This man cottoned on.

You think NZ is less social justice-y than the US lol?

>Invited by Natives onto the land and settled by
What?

Because sharing culture helps us get along.

slavshit
it looks retarded and subhuman

Is this the so acclaimed, legendary "leaf shitposting"?

North Island is way more social justicy than America
South Island is as redpilled as your deep south

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hongi_Hika

>Ruled over all of New Zealand as a prime chief
>Also encouraged Pākehā (European) settlement, patronised New Zealand's first missionaries, introduced Māori to Western agriculture and helped put the Māori language into writing. He travelled to England and met King George IV.

I am Greek

British settlers were encouraged by chiefs because having them near their tribes meant access to goods and guns.

They just didn't realise how many would come.

Sounds like an uber cuck.

>Ruled over all of New Zealand as a prime chief
No he wasn't.
He wanted to be, but never managed it.

The Haka is not cool at all. They look retarded yelling like maniacs.

s-so this is multiculturalism going right???

yeah but I think maoris are getting whiter due to how many blanda upp.

its going to be whites role-playing as natives and demanding reparations just like how white cherokees or a few tribes here full of blonde-blue eyed folks hating white people for past oppression.

this guy is half-maori and the most famous recent new zealander in the anglosphere imo

he looks 100% greek.

But SJW and liberals do not think so.

it def is 2bh, even on uni campuses n shit

we're more left as a rule but our shit doesn't manifest the same way yours does

there's just less of a shrill fuss

Retarded dance, act civilized

is that girl on the far right even black enough to complain about black face?

*hakas in your path*

*dabs intermittently*

yeah nah get fucked lol

he doenst
just an ugly mongrel

savage trash

Does the south wanna secede ? Are they also sheepshaggers ?

No
Yes

Thank you for actually answering the question

I-Is the North too-o ?

Secretly yes
No

Don't listen to that northerner that replied to you

That's a North Island thing
Maori in the South usually are dark skinned
Light skins often pretend they're white

I don't know I don't live up there.
WRONG

Are the Maori pretty well integrated in society or are they worse off than everyone else?

Eh
Some are, a lot aren't.
A good number of them are in and out of prison.

Integrate into society better than your blacks, however still commit far more crime than whites
They probably are our equivalent to your mestizos

Because aboriginals would get offended if we did a didgeridoo dance before sport.

They would say the white man is stealing their culture or something.

I do agree.

It does look really retarded.

In Australia maoris like to believe that they are African Americans but they look more like Filipinos, Indonesians and Hawaiians than Africans.

I suppose it's due to American media and not having an Image they can actually relate to.

>Invited by Natives onto the land

Not likely, the Musket Wars and the Maori Wars went on for decades with the locals murdering and eating people until a treaty with them was signed. NZ was a Colony of NSW up until 1841, so they had a bit different upbringing.

I kind of think of NZ as an Australian state even though technically it isn't.

Its not like we can keep them out at this point, there's 100's of 1000's of them here.
Technically they can re-join Australia at any point according to the constitution, then they could have jobs and other modern wonders like an actual military

stereotyping /= culture sharing

We get all the shit NZers too.

It's always fucking Maoris and Samoans that have 7 kids they don't look after properly and only qualified to do shitty jobs like security guard, bouncer or labourer.

It's not like there is a shortage of unskilled workers here.

Yeah, NZ tends to have a brain drain of sorts where anyone with STEM or advanced management skills tends to go somewhere else.
Heck I worked there for a while designing some of their optical network when they did upgrades/enlargement a few years ago

I remember when maoris first started moving here in big numbers in the early 2000's and they went around calling people racists even though most Aussies didn't have any experience or stereotypes associated with maoris yet.. People were just like huh?

Over the years they then built the racism and stereotypes around themselves... Aussies didn't even know anything about them in 2001.

Not much to like, the dreamtime things interesting though

Indigenous culture is more like 1000 different tribes, languages and traditions

Maori culture is more similar and united and therefore more identifiable

If you think Britians climate is even a tenth of the glorious Australian climate than you are otto tier intelligent

So the musket wars were just a big welcoming party?

>be british
>need a health warning for 30 degrees

LMAO

Was mostly between Maori tribes.

>be australian
>need to hang corks from your hat to keep flies off your face

Africa tier climate.

no one here has native heritage

which is fair enough to be entirely honest

the fly population is controlled these days

>no half caste maori/white gf

Maybe I should move to QLD

Why?

Is North Island the one suffering with Chinese bringing up real estate price?

I wonder what draws Chinese in NZ cuz I don't think there isn't much industry there. (I have some Korean immigrants to NZ as friends and all of them just do business to Korean international students to make $$ cuz there is no other way to make a living)

Asymmetric eyes/10

They look white desu

Because they aren't American.
The rest of the world calls your country a freakshow for a reason, user. Most of us watch on in a mix of awe, amusement and mild concern.

Australia wasn't settled by convicts, you fucking moron. It was a new world colony which attracted those wealthy enough, mainly from English speaking Europe.
Also, Maori aren't New Zealand natives. They arrived before the English and killed off the natives.
You niggers should at least look into the history of Australia and New Zealand before making a cock of yourself. It isn't like you need to read a few thousand years worth of history to understand. Mate, fuck me.

>Maori aren't New Zealand natives
lol what

Yes, Chinese mass immigrate to NZ to escape their high population density shithole
Also NZ is so cucked that we let foreign businessmen buy out our land and property and companies without even having to live here or become a citizen

Only the heavily mixed ones look whitish
They have lots of dark skinned Maori down south

Maori are NZ native you moron
Maori genocided the Moriori in Chatham Islands, not NZ
Maori were first people in NZ

Yes but mostly in the cities, the countryside doesn't have that issue , though the countrysides has their own problems to deal with

Also Multiculturalism, Neo-liberalism and globalism is a mistake and the National party (Jews) are the cause of this

>Maoris killed off the natives
Australian "Education"

>National party (Jews)
Are Jews a thing in NZ? I know perfidious Anglos (including America) are cucked by them but didn't know it was a thing in NZ as well
I wonder Auckland is another Vancouver then

How much of the Aussie phenotype consists of Aboriginal admixture? Is it why they're so deliciously and consistently swarthy?

>Are Jews a thing in NZ?
Yes, our previous PM (and our worst PM) is Jewish and National Party members are all either Jewish or are pro Israeli

Not as much as you think, even the stolen gen abo girls that were taken to fuck the black out of them ended up being segregated

They aren't pro Israel
National hates Israel and is extremely pro globalist

There are hardly any Jews in NZ, but the ones that do live here are often successful such as John Key
Auckland is just as bad as Vancouver

Aboriginals are weird
I've seen multiple people with an aboriginal parent/grandparent and look completely white, not even dark hair and dark eyes either

The Haka is pretty cringe worthy

>the 16 year old southlander is here
just fuck off, I can tell it's you from your autistic writing style

U mad redditfag, also i'm not from the South Island

Unless you are referring to the other anons

Maori Polynatians had cool culture, while abbo were just hunter gatherers who were once considered fauna.

the megafauna?

Excellent post

Were they really not able to find a better tattoo location than a fucking goatee?

>implying a slight asymmetry isn't attractive

next to nothing

Australia's current population mostly comes from post-war migration. The Aboriginal population before colonisation was about 300,000 and lots of them died off due to disease. To put it into perspective, the indigenous in Tasmania were entirely wiped out.

Nowadays, only 3% of the population claim Aboriginal heritage, and anyone with the tiniest amount of abo blood in them jumps at the opportunity to do that because of all the benefits it brings.

>Australia wasn't settled by convicts, you fucking moron. It was a new world colony which attracted those wealthy enough, mainly from English speaking Europe.
wrong

stop posting this garbage, I'm sick of telling you this

Yeah that explains why Australia is a far better country and always has been

What business do anglos have doing an aboriginal tribal dance? I'm not an abo. It's not my culture.

I'm not talking about it in terms of that cultural appropriation shit, I just think it's fucking dumb to pretend you're something that you're not.

Australia > NZ > Canada