WATCH IT RICK

WATCH IT RICK

AYY BOI YO BASEBALL BAT OF CRUSHED SKULLS AIN'T NUTHIN TO MAH LAZER MOHAWK YO!

do you think it was leaked on purpse? seems well shot.

WHO ARE YOU?

he definitely looks closer to comic book negan but I think I preferred the other look. JDM with facial hair is pure sex

WATCH ME FUCK YOUR WIFE DWIGHT

Negan with facial hair is still good.

It's the apocalypse, so him looking roughish make sense in universe, instead of entirely clean shaven.

The dude is 4ft tall and 80lb he's never going to feel intimidating.

Carl haven't grown a beard and shave yet, user.

JDM is six feet.

Am I the only one picking up on the homoerotic undertones of Negan and Rick's relationship?

Doesn't look it in the show and rick looks about 3ft 6.

It makes sense to have a beard but it makes more sense for Negan to be clean shaven. Which is why he's bothered by his own man bush in the show. He's all about being clean with a big beaming smile. Makes even more sense to be clean shaven in the show since JDM obviously has taken inspiration from greasers n shit with his mannerisms.

>undertones

you might have to be blind to not pick those up

No

W-what does he want Rick to watch, Sup Forums?

>mfw a fag friend asked if he should go as negan for halloween even though he can't grow a beard
fucking showfags

Looks a lot damn closer. The only thing pissing me off right now is the fact AMC took on a show with a major character who swears in every sentence.

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at his picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Negan. I've lost interest in all guys, besides him. Guys who are considered "hot" by the general female population don't cut it for me anymore.

Negan really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with him. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for him. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at him. I'll never be with him, but I'll continue to love him until the day I die.

>AMC took on a show with a major character who swears in every sentence.
TWD premiered in 2010. Negan premiered in 2012.

He could have at least put proper effort and makeup in a fake beard.

Fuck that guy.

Doesn't matter. The amount of swearing in the show still ruins it. Every second sentence uttered in the series includes a swear.

AMC is too tame for the TWD.

>no Michonne rape and mutilation of the Governor
>no cut off Rick hand
>no dead Judith

>no cut off Rick hand
That's actually a good thing, though.

The point is Negan doesn't have a beard in the comics until later on when he can't do anything about it.

No it is not, it's a pivotal turning point for Rick.

Maybe they have big plans for Judith

>boohoo muh comics

Then read the comics and stay out of AMC TWD threads or shut up.

Robert Kirkman said that he regretted cutting off Rick's hand

kids die and get shot in the face in graphic detail. Yes it would have been better on HBO but AMC has seriously pushed the graphic shit on TV.

>implying

Judith and Daryl have plot armor on because AMC will lose it's viewers This is what I'm talking about, AMC doesn't care about telling the story. It cares about keeping it's fans.

An artist doesn't cater to the needs of his fans, it's supposed to be the other way around. Nothing spells this out clearer to me than the reaction of all the normies who witnessed Glenn being killed.

>don't you ever talk about the comic which the show is based on

What's got you so upset?

>it's a pivotal turning point for Rick.
No, it is not. Rick being a handicap doesn't affect the story until after the timeskip. And just before the timeskip they can chop off his hand and reveal him a season later with the prosthetic and cane.

hey sugar buns, we should meet up, im exactly like negan except i have ginger hair pale skin, skinny build and bad teeth, i suffer from PE and have low confidence and bad dress sense but other than that were exactly alike.

Eh, that's where I disagree with him. I think it was good.

I don't care about the graphic shit, and neither has American television and film for the better part of the last 50 years.

>doesn't affect the story

What? It's IN the story. It's a character moment.

The amount of times it nearly gets him killed only shows why as he's more fit for leadership than grunt work.

Rick is a leader but reluctant fighter unless to be a fighter means to help and save his group.

Me ask you somethin' man

Next time Negan walks into town
Why don't they just do the thing they did last time with the RPG
Huh
Could a normal person just take that

Why's he still comin' to the town alive Rick

>he amount of times it nearly gets him killed
zero. the only way it changes kirkman's story up is the fact that he has to use a pistol instead of a rifle. having to use a pistol never bit him in the ass.

>zero

Go ahead and re-read the comics then buddy. Don't know what else to tell you.

go and cite some examples buddy. every brawl he's been in has played out exactly the same between versions.

The Negan intro scene with swearing is on youtube and it isn't so great. I'm fine with them toning it down; it doesn't really add much at all to his character. Maybe if we had someone else playing him but JDM is what we have and I'm satisfied with his performance.

negan took the rpg

They took the rpg

>why didn't they X negan
Daryl, Negan has Daryl.

MEH ACKS U SUMMIN MAN

... EH CAN YOU SAVE CARL???

I'd have to flip thought the comics, but I assure you there have been times Rick was almost killed during and after the Prison by walkers due to his missing hand.

I saw that scene. Felt like they used some weak takes.

Rick and Shane should've just done a fusion dance, they would have been fucking unstoppable.

JUST GET SOMEONE TO SHOOT HIM OR SET A TRAP FOR HIM WHEN HE COMES INTO THE TOWN

I DON'T THINK YOU CAN KEEP THIS PLACE SAFE RIIIIIIIIIIICK

kek is Simon sticking his tongue out?

post you're mfw face when carl does his machine gun surprise

there's nothing like dominating and humiliating another man into reluctant submission

That happens in the show too

No shit, but we're talking about the limitations of his only hand.

That happens in the show too

But that scene played exactly as it did in the book and rick had both hands

Wow so for 5 seconds he has trouble killing a zombie or two. Really effects the story eh? Your autism is ridiculous. Face it Kirkman was too lazy to make his lack of a right hand matter. Meanwhile when he gets his leg fucked up the story heavily focuses on Rick being a crippled old man who's at the mercy of others. He wouldn't even have been able to take down those 2 rebels if the black faggot wasn't a pussy.

>I am mad cause things in my drawing book aren't the same as what is on the idiot box!

I don't get why people care so much,let them do their thing and if you don't like it go back to your kids books and live in those.

Fuck anyone that doesn't worship a bunch of jews butchering the source material!

Wasn't comic Rick already left handed?

It affect the CHARACTER which is part of the STORY.

But as I said, this isn't the only time.

This scene is right after escaping the prison, he's still getting used to his handless arm. The reason he didn't drive it into his head far enough because it's not his dominant arm i.e: there's a reason he didn't kill it other than *AMC surprise walker music que* whoops

That's not the point you idiot.

here we go

Right handed.

>It affect the CHARACTER
Only in a very literal sense. Like how eating a peanutbutter sandwich instead of a ham sandwich affects a character. Your autism is silly.

>sometimes he stumbles while kiling a zombie
>happens twice
>that scene still happened in the show

they truly missed a great character flaw

>here we go

It's a show that plays itself out to keep a character around so the vaginas don't stop watching. Wanna come back to reality?

>eating a sandwich is comparable to the amputation of a limb in an apocalyptic setting

You tried.

>still misses the point completely

what is the point then? If there was no comic would you even care?

>eating a sandwich is comparable to the amputation of a limb in an apocalyptic setting
In Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead it is. Get mad at him not us you fucking autismo.

>if there was no comic

Is this supposed to be a serious question?

What's your fucking point then

because rick's hand getting fucking cut off fives us literally nothing for now except awkwardly killing zombies. Scenes that happened in the fucking show.

Jesus fucking chirst

this dude has lost an argument and won't admit it.

Brah come on, there are other things that need your autismic attention.

I already explained my point, it's a turning point for the character and ultimately sets him up down the road for his new role.

>autism lol

What's the argument I lost exactly? I'm not arguing, I'm only stating that cutting his hand off was a great moment in the comics.

Cool your jets, big guy.

this dude gets it.

Don't worry man, looks like that guy doesn't know how to take losing an argument on the internet.

>next episodes will be wuz kangz and daryl filler
>no more #ricks4negan until december
Why do they do this?

>The Walking Dead's Season 7 premiere almost had a completely different ending. Greg Nicotero toyed with the idea that after Negan bashes Glenn's head in with his bat, he squints his eyes, proclaims "now I am Glenn" and morphs into him

>I already explained my point, it's a turning point for the character

IT

IS

NOT

We've been through this. It gave us nothing. literally nothing.

next episode is hilltop with trevor from gta v
then we get fucknig tara and heath
then coral at the sanctuary
then maybe we wuz kings

Reply to yourself all you want, there's no argument. Just because someone states an opinion contraindicating your own doesn't mean it's automatically an argument.

Neither of us are right or wrong, it's an opinion about a character trait in a make belief setting.

There are more things get angry with in this show.

It doesn't give you or have to give you anything, that's not the point of someone telling you a story. They're not giving you anything, you're the one giving them the time of day to read or watch theirs works.

Does the concept evade your empty cavernous head or what?

Just gonna do a quick list of some things that I think the comic does better and things the show does better.
>Comic does better
Allen's family
Tyreese
The passage of time (meaning the changing weather seasons)
Andrea
Michonne
The prison storyline
>Show does better
Shane
The Governor
Glenn and Maggie
The Greene family
Farm storyline
Original characters (Tara, Dixon brothers, etc.)

DAMN RICK YOU GOT SOME HAIR TIGHT MAN HOLE LET ME SPREAD THOSE BUTT CHEEKS FOR YOU
DAMN DAMN THATS AN HAIR ASS, IS THAT YOU RICK? UNDERNEATH ALL THAT MAN BUSH? SHIIIEEEEAT I WOULD LOVE TO FUCK THAT ASS

>the Governor

I liked him when he was all mutilated and had a reason to go back and fuck up the Prison. His wandering bum episode was pretty nice though, have to admit.

But the show didn't portray him as the fucked up psycho he was in the comics.

what the fuck are you talking about

you claimed it was a turning point for him, it's not

end of the fucking story, but nice ad hominem though

>empty cavernous head

*tip*

>losing your hand isn't a turning point in anyone's life

Just calm down dude, there's no reason to get this upset over differing opinions.

not for rick grimes

that's not a different opinion, that's a fact

is this a leak for the next episode? did actually shave that shit like he said?

For real though, after he wakes up he's like
"Oh gee wiz I lost my hand, boy that really stinks. Oh well"

And

>y-you ad hominem'd me in this debate/argument you said we weren't having!

Whatever you say. Why don't you cut off your arm if it isn't such a big deal? I mean it wouldn't affect your story or anything :^)

When you say "affect the story" what you actually mean and don't even realize it is "it doesn't change anything the show did."

No shit, because the show is written in mind with him NOT having the hand. Get it?

not having the hand cut*

Get mad at Robert Kirkman not the show. If the show cut off Rick's hand they'd actually have to go through a shitload of production troubles unlike Mr. Kirkman who lazily glosses over Rick's HANDicap.

Meanwhile Rick getting his leg snapped by Negan does majorly effect his character moving forward. It makes him at the mercy of others constantly. He would've been dead if the 1 of the 2 goons pushing his crippled shit in hadn't gotten cold feet and apologized to Mr. Grimes.

If you can't see the night and day differences between the handicaps in the story then you're a silly nigger who's probably arguing just to make comicfriends look retarded.

/end of debate

>still thinks it's an argument
>still thinks it's a debate with a right and wrong answer

bruh i dun think i iz da nigger

IT DIDNT AFFECT ANYTHING IN THE COMICS TOO

HOLY SHIT DUDE

FUCK

Can't they do what they did with Merle and put some kind of cover over it?

Calm down.

Deep breaths.

Happy thoughts.

>tfw Negan finds your six hour sex tape with Michonne prominently featuring her riding on your back wearing nothing but your boots, belt, and gun holster, while she tells you to "giddy-up"

why can't asians grow any facial hair? what's that all about?

It's like I'm talking to a fucking wall over here

we're literally spinning in circles over here

>it did affect the story!!!!
>it didnt
>you say that because the show didnt do it !
>it didnt affect anything in the comics
>woah dude calm down xD

Yes but that doesn't happen until after the war with Negan. Since after the war with Negan Rick is permanently not a fighter anymore they could cut off his hand and use the prosthetic the Hilltops blacksmith makes for him in the comic. That's when the story actually goes "yeah rick is a cripple we better make that apparent through Rick being weak now"

You're the one still replying to saying my opinion is wrong. If you want to be this upset that's fine, but I could do without the constant (You)s desu senpai

What I said about it affect the story is true seeing as though the show is written with regards to him not losing the hand. So really that's a non-issue and shouldn't even be brought up because it doesn't make sense.

I mean why not make a prosthetic weapon like Merle for Rick to fight with in the war?
You'd think he'd ask Eugene or someone to get on that

>I-it's just my opnion !!!!
It's not your opinion, stop hiding your retardation behind that excuse

it is a fact they don't do shit IN THE COMICS with it.

>next week on The Walking Dwarves

Because either the hilltop or the kingdom are the places where they could make it, but all the supplies and man hours are being put into the war against the Saviors.

Yes, it is an opinion. An opinion that you can't square aware with your autism without going full NOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEE UR WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!