/CHI/

i don't know anymore edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCrKmlzNqjQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz1S27CjQxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHI
I know more day by day. I wish I didn't though There really is no happy ending available out there, is there?

i guess theres only suicide

dont you go to other boards

I use to but not anymore Sup Forums is the only one I really enjoy

CHI
This general is why I still come here

i've never seen you post before though

Not really too fond of the idea. I guess I should thrive to find myself in a position where I am atleast somewhat comfy and try to keep the misery to a minimum.

eri (Finnish: "different than the one above/before"), I firmly Think that the light and space of the life itself will blow me away, and I'm not thinking about it. That's it.

Trust me I've seen and had some fucking stupid things, but as said, that's it. That's the extent of it and that's it.

I mean whats the point of living if you can't be happy?
>that the light and space of life itself will blow me away
what do you mean?

you live in a first world country, I know you're memeing for (you)s and probably are some rich white kid, but many people from africa and asia would kill to be in your position

youtube.com/watch?v=oCrKmlzNqjQ

what is that under his right eye?

The way I see life is that aslong as there are things that I enjoy life is worth living. If I no longer enjoy anything then, well there is always the fact that I can't really bring my parents to bury me. Also there is the fact that for all my misfortunes and failures I still hold the arrogant belief that I can still make something of this life, even if it is nowhere near what I want it to be.

this, it's just poorly done. also where do you find all these videos?
I see you still aren't at the point where you no loner enjoy anything it sucks honestly everything I once found fun no longer brings me joy

then why are you sad

I became obsessed with Lilronrly's syrup videos and YouTube just started recommending weird shit

I'm too twisted to live.

>what do you mean?
It means that don't you fucking dwell inside your own head only. Like there wouldn't be anything else: Cccome ooon dude.

It's hard, I admit. To get out of your own head and face the world. I did that. It was very hard. Then it became easier. Suddenly at some point it became like droplets of water on a back of a duck, they just fell off.

In other words, I stopped worrying and started caring. About myself. The elemental part was to break free out of my own head.

I won't kill myself ever. It took some hard time to get here, so don't look down on that effort. The plus side was that there were suddenly openings for all sorts of things, because of the realization that fuck me, the light and space of the life itself will blow me away.

I decided to see that through.

i been in my room for years now my life is going nowhere and I don't know what to do I barely sleep lifes shit

I am happy for you user.
I wish it was enough in my case.

>people from first world countries can not be depressed me
>you can not be miserable if you are not starving to death
Here is a fairly well accepted model of the needs of a person
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs
Sure people would rather have no friends than literally starve to death but many poor people are fairly happy-ish if they have their bare minimum needs met and if they also have a good social life and get support from those around them. People are inherently social creatures so being "starved" for social interaction and affection is a real non-meme issue.

good for you user. right now i'm really in my head and I just feel stuck I want to push forward but at the same time I don't

exile from our spain
and exile from mexico
chicanos truly are without a homeland...
there should be a name for chicanos who immigration to a non-hispanic non-english country..

those are the true wanderers....

such a lost and beautiful people...

>you live in a first world country
Do you live in some magical happy fairy land with a mental vision of the USA before it got raped by the globalist elite? That's outdated information

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html

If I was with you I would fucking punch you both in the face.

Wake up already both of you goddamn idiots.

You can't even imagine.
I cannot rest because voices wake me up, they scare me, I was forced into many hospitals and I saw things that come back to me and I see her face staring at me with these mad eyes, I had psychotics thoughts about killing my mother, I was running around my city at night with knife wanting to kill somebody because I would become God, I am so scared that I will fall into psychosis once again and really hurt someone.

rude, shit's hard to get out of you said it your self

While I can somewhat agree with you "the world will keep turning with or without me" mentality your statement that
>there were suddenly openings for all sorts of things, because of the realization that fuck me, the light and space of the life itself will blow me away.
is false in my opinion. While it is true that people have a tendency to limit their options, for many reasons like self-preservation instinct, irrational fears, limited knowledge of the situation and many many more reasons. The notion that the "world" suddenly starts to open doors for you just because you decide to have a different outlook on life is just not true in my opinion. Life has a tendency to "stay on track", usually success leads to success and failure leads to failure. So the longer you are "down" the less likely it is for your life to get better, also the older you get the less chances are given to you. You would need to git gud and go out and make opportunities, but if you do not know how to git gud you are fairly fucked.

Fuck you both, now you are into fighting me.

I see you both can read and write, so, once again.

It will be hard like said. But it's worth it.

And in the meantime don't you both dare to go around whining that no one cares about you. I do. But what more, there are others around you too. Closer than I am. Consider them. For once. For Real. It's hard. But it's worth it.

you just contradicted your self
>It will be hard like said. But it's worth it.
i know it's hard and I also know it's worth it but at the moment right now I feel like i'm just stuck and it's all because of my chain of thought that I can seem to break i just wish I could get a new head mines broken

I am not going to pamper you ever again.

i'm sorry

What is this general about? I don't get it, sorry if I appear retarded.

Not a general.

CHIcanos originally but it's just become a general for anyone thats rejected

Chicanos that claim to hate Americans despite being Americans themselves, and then complain that no one likes them despite being rude to everyone

It is a thread about the hardships of everyday life and how these issues are international. Also misery loves company and so on.

Also it's about CHIcanos and their shananigans.

Understandable, have some (You)s and a great day

Thanks for the (you) m80.
youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE

wtf I love Finland now
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz1S27CjQxQ

Your hardships are caused by the jews.

stop

There is a way to stop them.
Many men have tried, but they have failed
Unfortunately the reach of the jews is so great they can convince goyim to kill each other for their benefit.
But what's to be expected when the political parties, news stations, and other media producers are simply mouthpieces for the jews?

bump