>inviting turks

bachem, goh khordi

am i turk?

>Entire thread is Canadians and Americans LARPing as Iranians

bebakhshem

a turk but not a turkic

chaqaqaq

Reminder:
>alexander genocided a 100year old thriving community of greeks known as the branchidae in sogdia

>/ira/
>ira
>IRA

No u are greek

I used to hate gandana but honestly ashak and bolani filled with gandana is good as fuck, better than mantu imo.

the IRA is based

>ashak better than mantu
literally dalkhor tier

>tfw cutting because of my vacation in one month
>literally cannot eat any afghan foods and have to eat plain chicken and fish with veggies erry day

Feels bad

>iran general
>0 iranian flags
This is even worse than /MeNa/
Why dont you fags just shitpost in /mena/

Dalkhors don't eat gandana. It's a uniquely Afghan plant.

its /diaspora/ general desu

We hate arabs and north africans.

>Why dont you fags just shitpost in /mena/
Because 90% of this thread are Afghans, who aren't /mena/.

there's 3.5 afghans + at least 4 iranians + 1000 turks last thread

It's leek and it's used in dutch cuisine too

North Africans hate arabs too, you two have something in common. Also why the hate for arabs?

It's a leek that's differentiated because it has a slight sweet taste unlike chives, spring onions, and regular leeks. Some of the chinese groceries have something similar here.

Only iranian I noticed was the german flag who created the general
Honestly north africans are even worse. Not only IRL but on Sup Forums too.

We hate them because they're annoying, ugly and in general a cancer that has brought us nothing but trouble. Fuck arabs.

This

/mena/ is incredibly gay

Aren't you half arab?

Uhmm no?

Hi Bulgar sweetie

What did you learn by travelling to the Western edge of the world, akhi.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw

Answer me akhi. Did you learn that Europa is the only place where Islamic shitskins are tolerated?

>le dancing black man

embarrassing, bjadar

Why are all Afghans in the west so degenerate ?

>akhi

What do you mean?

Friendly reminder that Afghans rule Bollywood.
youtube.com/watch?v=QykEQ4BXJqo
youtube.com/watch?v=7b5AtOe78lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7KIcWTV3MME

Like they all have girlfriends do drug's they might avoid alcohol cuz muh Muslims tend to follow nigger society

Dis qt too

S A R M A T I A

lots of muslim groups are like that here and in europe

I never do drugs because I am not a degen but I do drink alcohol

As a matter of fact I puked in my sleep today from the liquor I drank

WIR

because they're not true muslims

they're a bunch of tribals who had islam shoved down their throats

Dumbest post 2k17

She reminds me of that actress from Veerana. Don't know whatever happened to her.

he's kinda memeing

a lot of young ''muslims'' here drink, have girlfriends, fuck etc. but will still fervently defend islam

>As a matter of fact I puked in my sleep today from the liquor I drank
That's quite dangerous (and haram).

Anyone here play EU4 or any other Paradox game?

>a lot of young ''muslims'' here drink, have girlfriends, fuck etc. but will still fervently defend islam
Literally me

It has happened to me 4 times already, three of which were while I was on a vacation. So I did it in other people's beds. Always feels degenerate as hell

There's literally nothing wrong with being a degenerate when you're young then marrying a pure Afghan wife when the time comes

in highschool I used to go through lots of mental gymnastics when it came to a bunch of stuff, stopped caring eventually

>tfw can't stand the taste of alcohol so I don't drink
I feel like I'm missing out, somewhat.

I don't really drink or do drugs anymore. I'm more into it because of the community

oh, I never did drugs, drinking I was more or less forced to do, either that or be a shut in and fail at everything

why are indians so obsessed with afghans and afghanistan?

i searched up afghan dna results on youtube and one of the only videos was filled with indians commenting on it and trying to associate themselves with afghans

Being drunk is fun but I hate myself afterwards.

Like yesterday, I met an old friend of mine while I was drunk and I said some absolutely retarded shit to him.

I am Tajik baradaram

Please just kys you paki. Indians and afghans are bros

I just did weed. I used to enjoy drinking but seeing myself on recording drunk just made me stop.

Eh, not that much. Looking back on it now. Being drunk was really shallow,

boro dar sarag go ko dalkhor hind parast

>why are indians so obsessed with afghans and afghanistan?
Because they are bro tier.

Do they idenitfy as Tajik/Dari?

Fuck I hate you so much you paki rat

no, farsiwan, dari-zaban (literally: farsi speaker)

>pure afghan wife
>implying afghan women aren't the most degenerate women in the whole Muslim world
I don't say that lightly be happy Islam held on a tight leash

>inb4 Russian jokes

not for long

once 15k indian troops enter afghanistan, we'll make sure you become eternal enemies

Want me to post the video again?

what do you guys do irl

I hope you're not worthless neets

>implying afghan women aren't the most degenerate women in the whole Muslim world
That would be the Moroccans

this is a good place to ask

I've developed an iranabooism. and not the like "persians are white and based, return to zoroastrianism, fuck islam" sort of iranabooism. I understand the motivations behind iran's current government and I think it's cool that religious scholars are in control of the country and I hate how my country has to crusade for left-liberal capitalist democracy all over the world.
and either way besides all that iran has a lot of history and literature and from people that have actually been there I have heard 100% good things about it. and I've always liked the look of the arabic script.

anyway I was surprised iran's population was so large, almost 80 million. which means the language is also more relevant than I thought, and that doesn't even count afghans, tajiks, and the huge diaspora. and here because of the political situation you can get a job in the government if you know farsi.

should I learn farsi? I'm a student so I could only manage like 45 mins a day studying it. the other issue is that what if my recent boo-ism suddenly disappears and I get bored? and then there's the obvious issue, why don't I learn spanish instead if it's more relevant?

Who is "we"?

maybe you're confusing afghan girls with iranian girls

Is Azerbaijan a vassal of Iran since they're Shia?

im a student taking a very cucked engineering degree

Yeah

we means the ISI and pakistani establishment
and i say we because i have connections with the ISI and pakistani establishment

No classes right now but, I'm interning at a cancer institute. Just got a position to help in a study looking at the relationship of smoking and ovarian cancer

topkek we wuzz connections ISI n shiiieeeeeeeeeedddd over 300 gorillian connections

>should I learn farsi?
do something more useful with your time, the only use farsi will bring you is maybe getting a military job when america decides to bomb iran and getting discounts at some stores

unironically this

engineering > anything else for undergrad if you plan not to go further

good shit, research always looks good

No, they're a containment ground for the plague that is the azerbaijani "people".

laugh now, but in 10 years, i could very well be deciding pakistan's afghan policy and fucking your shit up

>studying the relationship between smoking and cancer

sounds pretty redundant desu

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

First step for Pakistan is to gain control over the western half of their country before trying to exert influence over Afghanistan.

I don't have the full details yet but it also adds the people who are on chemo that still smoke the number is higher than you think.

>and fucking your shit up
webm related

How long does it take before he mentions the nukes?

>tfw Iran was cucked out of its nuke program

You're not in the position to laugh when we literally have you by your throats

>implying pakistan hasn't recaptured most of its western territory already

charsi wet dreams desu

Iran should be under the polish rule.

Iran musi być pod władzą Polaków.

Discuss.

I'm going to bed before Iqbal here sends my coordinates to ISI and they nuke my house

>do something more useful
see that's the thing if I was a totally 100% pragmatic person concerned with making myself the most valuable and I wanted to learn a language I would look at politics and economics. if I looked at the latter I'd want to learn mandarin or german (for the eu). if I looked at the former I'd want korean (big potential for a happening), maybe russian, and another obvious choice is definitely farsi.

ultimately learning any language if you're an english speaker in the us is "a waste of time"

>one video proves anything

Yes there just as bad. The thing with Afghan girls are there 50/50 some I guess are shy and don't be degenerate but the ones that aren't are Mega degenerate nigger lovers I knew one she fucked niggers all the time got pregnant

reminder uzbekistan women belong to big afgh*n cock

Bullshit. Polish was a lot more usefull for me than English.

Also there are a lot of information in Russian.

Just today around 50 people died in Pakistan due terrorist bombings.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-40385007
Incidents like these happen almost every other week. Pakistan needs to sort its shit out before thinking about annexing/running a separate territory.