Is Nu-metal the most Chad form of metal?

>no nerdy lyrics about dungeons and dragons
>requires no talent yet most of the bands are way richer than legit metal bands
>hot mallgoth groupies
>appeals to normies and blacks rather than just neckbeard basement dwellers

Yes. All others are for nu-males in denial.

How dare you? Only idiots give in to the tedium of reality to sacrifice the beautiful world of fantasy, where you can observe the stars through the crystals of your wands and tickle the plants that dragons grow their tails from. I hate you.

>reverse google image search
>it's the fuckin' band that sang Butterfly
>pukes in mouth a little

Check out Toxic, it's loud and obnoxious.

Exactly! What fools liberate an amazing song from one of the greatest Alternative Rock bands of all time without triggering intelligent people?

nah, it's music for bullied people, made by bullied people, it's about as chad as a waifu pillow

I can tell you absolutely no one who listened to nu metal when I was in high school was anything close to a chad

Who were the Chads in your school? Mine listened to stuff like Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock, along with hip-hop.

senior in hs here
everyone listens to trap/nigger music

Have you ever tried to introduce them to other music? Try and make a survey or social experiment where you go up to everyone who listens to trap/rap/hip-hop, and introduce them to Sup Forumscore or your favorite artists. Then write their reactions. Bonus points if you record it on video.

They mostly listened to whatever was in the charts at the time

Yes, nothing more alpha than Jonathan Davis scat singing about being molested

nu metal has always gotten a bad wrap.

Lil' Pump, 21 Savage, xxxtentacion and other shit like that, eh?

kek

I was in high school when nu metal was popular. Most chads listened to mainstream rock. The closest they got to nu metal was the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Beastie Boys

Around the Fur is the only good nu-metal record on there.
RATM, SOAD and Faith No More are not nu-metal

You are probably the bitch of the school

>DEG's Gauze
>nu metal

You're thinking of grunge bands like Nirvana. The people who bullied Cobain probably would have listened to Limp Bizkit