1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Will you be celebrating Canada's 150th birthday on July 1st?

Canada
Yes

no i will be celebrating moving day

(just kidding i'm not from dumbec)

New Zealand
Yes. Happy Birthday Canada :D

Happy B-Day Chinada :D

How does it feel knowing you owe your independence to US policy?

no im flying to the US on the 30th :)

Yes

150? Lmao fuck no #freeQuebec !!

1. Russia
2. I hope pedal Trideau will get the same what ge supported in Ukraine. I hope French will be the only one state language in Canada and anglos will be FORCED to learn it.

lmao wont even remember.
gonna shoot some fireworks in the 4th though

FOY

>I hope French will be the only one state language in Canada and anglos will be FORCED to learn it.
It is a good thing regardless of Ukrainian business. The Eath needs diversity.

> I hope pedal Trideau will get the same what ge supported in Ukraine.

what are you trying to say? also ukrainians are bro tier unlike r*ssians

He probably meant that supporting Ukarainian government in everything is wrong because it supports nazis and flaming anti-Russian (anti-people and shiet, not anti-Russia i mean) activists. It is double standarts because their government violates human rights although I'm sure Trudeau knows nothing about it and he doesn't care.

The senpai and I wanted to go to Ottawa but everything was fully booked like 7 months in advance. To answer your question though, YES!

my gf and i wanted to spend canada day together (she lives in gloucester, i live in arnprior, both on opposite sides of the city) but there's no way either of us are leaving our houses that day as traffic and public transit are going to be a total shitshow.
and also we don't want to get hit by a truck of peace which i have a very strong feeling could happen.

do you know emma baird?

Canada 150 could have been awesome but of course the Liberals ruined it by making it about "diversity" and refugees.

I'll celebrate it like any other Canada Day. With liquor, fireworks, and guns

canada is shit

is she related to a big guy named kevin baird?

>and also we don't want to get hit by a truck of peace which i have a very strong feeling could happen.
Congratulations on letting the terrorists win pussy

We have to learn French in all anglo provinces.

I didn't take it seriously and almost failed

Yes

>and anglos will be FORCED to learn it.
I hope so too. Most of us only have to take it from grade 5-9, and don't retain much of it.

Maybe. I wish it had more of it's own distinctive character rather than just being a low-budget fourth of July.

>drinking
>fireworks
>flags everywhere

Canada will be born when you become a republic.

OOOOO CAAANAAADDAAA