Favorite album and the worst thing you've ever done?

Favorite album and the worst thing you've ever done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JxCE9_dH-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exist.

Drank my way to the hospital once

coulda toldja that one

In high school there was this girl were I was the only one who was actually somewhat nice to her. Though I never stood up for her and she ended up committing suicide.

I broke into a school teacher's house while she was working and stole alcohol, percocet, vicodin, and robitussin. At least three or four times.

There's a family friend who I didn't treat very well. Left him out of shit, was generally not a great friend. He ended up becoming very antisocial and hasn't been in school for 2 years. I still feel like I played some part in it.

try and be nice while you still can.

emotionally manipulated my ex-girlfriend for a year and a few months, threatened suicide constantly and didn't give anyone the time or affection they gave me

she ended up becoming one of those unbearable tumblr art bitches, but i still can't help but feel like a sack of shit, regardless of whether she was a dumb cunt or not

pic related, piper at the gates of dawn is a masterpiece and syd barrett was a godsend

Braid-Frame & Canvas

Cheated on gf with ex then went on to marry said ex.

1. Have really bad road rage, have thrown shit at cars, screamed nasty things on people, ran a few people off the road
2. Stole a cat from a house party when I was on acid, been taking care of her ever since
3. Steal catfood when broke and need to feed my cats

i stole an iTunes gift card from my cousin and haven't told him to this day.

>she ended up becoming one of those unbearable tumblr art bitches
If you ever become famous she will accuse you of shit

i've thought the same exact fucking thing kek

>be me in college
>go to parties
>always bring my rollerskates so that I can get home without needed to drive/rely on other drunks
>the best part of every party is the feel of the cold night air rushing past my face on the drunken skate home
>one night I'm really blitzed and skating back around 4 am
>decide to start skating around peoples driveways and shit
>still fucking drunk
>fall on my ass numerous times (I'm not bad on skates either)
>end up at some house with a big driveway and detached garage
>what the fuck, decide to try the door to the garage
>it's unlocked
>roll on in, probably making a shit ton of noise
>look around
>2 fridges
>midnightsnack.jpg
>there's a massive brick of cheese in one, take that
>also a huge ziplock of frozen blueberries, probably hand picked
>take that shit
>got the cheddar in one hand, berries in the other
>start the 10 min skate back home
>munchin on blueberries as I go
>oh shit I'm still drunk
>I'm flying, probably around 20 mph
>feel my weight shift back and heels slide out from under me
>we're going down
>blueberries fly through the air
>they hit the asphalt and it's all over
>blueberries fucking everywhere on the road
>literally 2 min down the road from where I stole them
>fuuuuck
>lie there for a couple minutes
>eat some berries off the road so it's not a total waste
>you could still see them there for like 2 weeks after

Easily the most cuntish thing I've ever done. Fuck guys when I was sober the next day and saw the berries there on the road...

Anyway I could never pick just one favorite but this is up there.

When I was like 12 I hated some dude from my classroom. Went on a sports trip and one mother came along to watch us along the teachers.

She slapped my back one day and it legit hurt. When I came back I started telling people (I think it was my mom first) that she hit me.

This of course isn't some light shit, so my school flipped the fuck out and a whole investigation began. She did slap my back for saying a bad word, but I think I made it out worse than it actually was cause I fucking hated that guy and his mom. In the end nothing happened but I think the whole process was pretty bad in itself.

Anyway, Faust is one of the few albums I consistently loved for years.

Had an argument with a housemate about food and screamed at her until she cried and then I emptied all her shit out of the fridge and dumped it in front of her room.

You did absolutely nothing wrong here, and I don't mean it an edgy way and whatnot.

She was (probably, I'm guessing) mentally ill. Nothing you could've done in the long run.

literally murdered millions of children in cold blood

Called a girl fat and asked a girl for swimsuit pics sophomore year of high school. I discovered Norm Macdonald, John Locke, and this album that summer and I stopped being a huge piece of shit

I had a gf in college with a debilitating chronic illness who I eventually got bored of and cheated on. I think she figured that's what was going on but she didn't break up with me because she was still dependent on me for care. When I finally broke it off she had a mental breakdown and tried to commit suicide before I (thankfully) stopped her

stole my album of choice but this is way up there for me also

good taste in pink floyd albums user, your story breaks my heart

Mine too dude :/ I don't know how I could have been so bad to someone. thankfully she's relatively ok now

When high as shit, stuck a bunch of toothpicks in friends sandals.

I've been looking for more stuff with this vibe, thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=2JxCE9_dH-k

gave up on life to sit around on my computer all day hating existence, becoming a drain on everyone around me

When I was like 8 or 9, I visited one of my best girl friends at her house and, in an attempt to impress her, mercilessly bullied her mentally challenged cousin who was staying with her at the time.

Is that all?

this bitch was playing shitty top 20 mumble rap on her phone loud as fuck while i was facing her in beer pong
i beat her, she leaves her phone on the side table
i snag it, dump it in the pool, smash the battery, and toss it over the fence into the forest
fucking whore

holy shit user id love to be friends with you

despair is the greatest sin you can commit

I pirated this album

broken into my old vacant college house to vandalize and piss on everything
tore out the water heater, broke windows, the works
the owning company was a bunch of slumlord shit heads, and i was a drunk loser

>7th grade
>While class was discussing their dead pets
>Later that day at recess with girl with big titties
>autistic classmate comes up to her and says hi
>This pisses her off
>She screeches at him to leave
>I approach him and tell him “Your cat is dead and it’s never coming back.”
>He gives me a weak shove and walks off

Used and manipulated people when I was younger because I was a selfish asshole. Karma gut punched me tho and I ended up getting a GF just like (No disrespect to you, I'm sure you're a better person. Also, nice job picking the best Pink Floyd album.)

aww i'd love to be friends with you too

true story
>be me
>parents on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem
>I’m put in charge of doing chores and taking care of the dogs since my brother is always busy with college
>get into a routine of doing homework, chores, playing games, and taking care of dogs
>super intense match of csgo, i forget to take our dog
>my brother is pissed when i told him i hadn’t taken em out yet
>tell him ill do it, im busy playing csgo
>he goes into his room and knocks out
>rush downstairs and take the dog out between a round
>after the match i realize its super quiet outside (we have these tiny yorkshire terriers that never shut up)
>go downstairs to check on the dog
>peak through the blinds and see the neighbor’s bigass dog had gotten into our backyard
>run over to my neighbors house
>tell him to get his fucking dog
>after his dog is out of our backyard, i go out into my backyard
>see our dog mauled to pieces
>his guts spilled all over the grass
>in shock
>tell my brother
>yelling at me as i start to break down and cry
>tells me to go confront the neighbor since its my fault
>confront the neighbor
>he’s an illegal immigrant who begs me not to get the law involved
>he offers me money, i take it but isn't really much
>get back and the dog’s body is in a trash bag
>my brother hands me a shovel and makes me dig the grave
>its raining
>pick him up, his body cold and stiff
>blood dripping from the bag as i walk over
>stand about twelve feet from the grave
>my brother next to me
>stare at the grave
>stare at the body
>having an emotional breakdown
>after a couple of minutes of him rubbing my back, the tears stop
>he says “alright bud, time to say goodbye”
>tighten my grip on his cold dead body
>feel like shit, big weight on my shoulders and heart. this poor dog.
>a moment of utter silence
>stare back at the grave
>then
>yell “kobe” as i cock my arm back behind my head, jump, release
>throw his bitch into the fucking grave
>a clean shot
>could have gone pro
>my family hates me

Drove someone off the road. Not sure if they died or not but I never was caught so whatever lol.

wow she sounds like a bitch your taste in women is almost as bad as your taste in hip-hip

what

what

had sex with a qt while in the same room as my virgin friend while he was trying to sleep

Oh my God.

Lured a boy into my Ice Cream Van and destroyed his skull with a hammer, then had sex with his dead corpse

Led on two separate girls for a total of 4 years knowing I was going to break up with each of them the entire time

bope

>7 years old
>watching dr phil with my mom , some episode about a father molesting their daughter
>decide to say some stupid ass shit
>"oh ive done that before"
>mom starts questioning me really serious about what and how.. she asks if my dad did it
>I play along because i dont want to get in trouble for saying something stupid and weird
>she gets the idea in her head that i was molested by my dad
>i keep playing along because im shitting bricks at this moment thinking what have i done
>shes on the phone to cps and letting them know this situation ive made up on the fly to save my ass
>several months of court and therapy and my dad is labeled as a sex offender because of my claims

Haven't seen him for about 15 years. I try to keep this thought out the back of my head because I feel so guilty. I literally fucked up my relationship with my father who loved me because of a misunderstanding, and my mom freaking out over some literal bullshit that spewed out of my mouth on a Saturday morning.

i did a bunch of trespassing in abandoned houses when i was a kid

Yo wtf dude

this with pet sounds

emotional rollercoaster

sorry about your dog and your lack of an nba career

my brother and I broke into a guys house after we found out my girlfriend was cheating on me with him. Nobody was home so we killed his pet turtles.
Turned out it wasn't even his house.

fucking lol, please tell more stories

>Drove a golf cart into a lake at a golf course my friend worked at and fled the scene of the crime

Yeah, you definitely need to come clean about this. If not for the sake of your loved ones at least for the sake of your consciousness because you're obviously still thinking about this

fuck is this real or not I don't wanna believe it

god i love you

Chokeslammed a girl at a party whilst on lsd

Great taste and stories lads

I double dip

I pressured a girl to touch my penis in high school

lol what the actual fuck

I have with my mom. She was shocked but became more understanding after I explained that I was just a child and may have not known what I did. She still believes I was molested because of the detail I went into to save my own ass. My mom claims that they actually didn't put him on any sex offender registry or have any charges pressed against him because they couldn't fully prove it. This took a load off my mind, however it ruined me having a father figure in my life growing up. They were divorced at the time this happened but my father had days where he would pick me up and take me somewhere. Those visits stopped obviously and I haven't seen him since 2003. I have prayed to god and asked for forgiveness too many times to count. I always fear running into him one day and what I might say to him if I do

Killed a couple people the week after I got my license. I was driving home from mock trial and they drove thru the red light and I T-boned them. the male in their car was drunk so it wasn't really fault (I was going through a green) but I guess that's still pretty bad

10/10 user, would party with

Turned down head from this girl in secondary school even tho she was fit because I had a crush on this other girl and didn't want to ruin my chances even tho in hindsight I had no chance

Absolutely disgusting
Good album tho

I've never done good things, I've never done bad things
I've never done anything out of the blue.

L A U R I E
A
U
R
I
E

So he killed himself and the girl

Can't choose a favorite, here's one of them.
>6th grade
>sitting at the far away table in the classroom on a break
One guy just kicked my white shirt with his dirty as fuck boot for no reason (I wasn't bullied, he was just a bit retarded I think)
>got angry as fuck as he runs away
>grab nearby (heavy) chair
>throw it across the class at him
>I am weak 6th grader sod the chair is flying low
>hits the smartest girl in the class on the back of her head
>blood everywhere
>I start crying
>ended up switching schools after that
>the girl was okay though, nothing too serious

Jesus user, I'm sorry

...Emotionally fucked with dudes on Omegle using a spoofed webcam and videos of girls. It started as a joke and then I got off on it.

not your fault man

How the fuck did o superman get to #2 on the UK charts?

ok but I don't think anything else is quite as crazy as the blueberry story. I will tell you about my first experience on psychedelics

>be me in college, 3rd year I think
>acquire a mushroom hookup through my friend Jake
>the connect is another guy named Jake
>would eventually get up to much trouble with the two Jakes
>eventually dealer Jake stopped to do some sort work camp trailbuilding shit
>ended up giving me his whole stash, which was close to a pound
>i was gonna sell what I could and pay him back (which I eventually did)
>flash back we had just met
>I end up trading him a 2/3 bottle of French Absinthe I had bought on mail order
>that was was some fucking good shit
>it got me a half oz
>the next day (saturday)
>there's a school dance that night
>meet up with best bud Kenny (pic related)
>this is the quintessential dorky art boy
>also super into music, good taste too
>pretty sure that fucker reddits on the side
>we are at a mutual friends' place chillin
>it's like 9:00 we're waiting for things to get moving at the dance
>Doug, who lives there, is pouring the whisky
>Jon, his roommate, is like this super slick kino film dude
>Jon is manning the turntable
>puts on Melody's Echo Chamber
>So user you know Tame Impala right?

ok tbc...

you're a fucking idiot if this is true

He was seven, jesus christ.

I accidentally deleted the next part of this shit so bear with me while I retype

slept with my best friend's ex for a couple months
dumped her, then lied about it when he found out
he hadn't gotten over her for over three years

i was only trying to help

I don't do bad things.

liar liar pumkin eater

>Ok so I bust out the goods
>offer them up to everyone present
>Kenny grabs the bag and shoves his nose in it
>takes a huge whiff
>AAAHHhhhhhhh, smells like shit!
>he raises the bag triumphantly
>OK how are we gonna do this?
>Me Kenny and Doug are in, Jon declines
>Doug busts out the bread and peanut butter
>make sandwiches and stuff em with the shrooms
>probably close to an eighth in each
>there's still a lot left
>we look back and forth at eachother for a moment
>start munching those fuckers
>taste like shit, but also sort of good like the earth
>guys I dont feel anything
>we pour one more round of whisky
>Doug departs alone, I suspect to visit lady friends
>Kenny and I take one more shroom each then head to the dance
>starting to come up by now and definitely feeling a little giddy
>so our school wasn't huge, but walking up we could see through the windows there were at least a couple hundred people inside
>there's security at the doors, but we get in no hassle
>the scene inside is pretty much what you'd expect
>DJ is playing a mix of billboard shit reggaeton and shit like Cotton-Eyed Joe mixed in
>I'm not really dancing, just sort of wandering around
>I can feel the vibrations through the floor super clearly, so that's cool I guess
>taking in all the noise and light
>I take a quick look around and Kenny is long gone
>holy shit and all the people
>start tripping out the shared experience is connecting me to hundreds of people
>we're all getting the exact same sensory input, we can all relate on those common terms
>but I'm still worlds away from all of them
>start to feel like I'm slipping outside of the reality bubble
>but the bubble doesn't pop it just wraps around my body and ejects me like exocytosis
>i try to play it cool, but definitely probably look like I'm on heavy drugs
>decide to head back to the apartment, just for the walk
>text Kenny to see where tf he is
>get to the room and it's empty
>decide to take more shrooms
>3 shrooms
>eat them up
>Mmmmm shit

Nothing exciting as the stories in this thread. Everything bad I've done is/was habitual like stealing food or masturbating.

OK it's getting late guys, more tomorrow if the thread's still up. Or I can give yall the short version now you decide

I'm redoing mine now.

So, in the 5th grade, I and a friend of mine decided to do something stupid. We were both edgy (even though I hate the word) and immature, and so we made a fake company called Suicide Inc. It specialized in making fake products for people to feasibly commit suicide to, like poison cigars, noose watches, and even electronics. Two in particular were the STFU 5000 (a remote to change anything you hate in the world) and a Wii 2.0.....1 (this was like a shittier version of the Wii, except it had the RROD from the Xbox 360, the grill design of the PS3, and came in 6 autistic colors, like PewDiePie Purple and Tobuscus Turquoise. Keep in mind we thought of it before the Wii U was released). Anyway, it was godlike beyond everything else. We pretended we were gods reveling in death and the dark market... until my friend got caught making a Suicide Inc coffin in class (on the one day I was absent). So, we quickly closed up shop and abandoned death... until I was in the 8th grade.
With my friend now gone to another school, another one remained, who I began to resent. Although he was a guitarist and had a nice sister, he became so annoying, I couldn't take it. One day, I decided to make a comic after a test... and... it involved me... roasting him... I told him in the comic to kill himself by hanging himself with a guitar string, and to slit his wrists with guitar picks. Then I said that his sister was a tranny... who should have sex with him on his dead corpse... with a Suicide inc. condom.

I got caught with the principal for just the first part of it, and nearly cried because I was so afraid I would get suspended. I had to quickly throw away the rest of my notebook after it. My dad didn't see the part where I told him to kill himself, but he did get angry with me. To this day, he still hasn't given me my punishment for it. He just shrugged it off by the next weekend.

But there was one more horrid thing about the comic. I drew a picture of him smoking a blunt... because he brought one to school a year prior. When the principal asked me about it, I quickly confessed, saying that he brought weed to school. Although the principal didn't deliver any punishment for him, it still scarred me anyway, knowing that I would sell him out like that with nary a qualm. After I finished, I went back to my classroom, where Patrick confronted me because he heard about the comic. Having no choice, I confessed that I told the principal about him bringing weed to school. His demeanor changed almost instantly. Soon, a shroud of horror enveloped him, as utter despair finished the job. He broke down crying, afraid he was going to get arrested. That sense of bleakness overcame my annoyance with him, and I quickly comforted him. Soon after a long ambience of sniffling, he said to me, "So, are we friends again?" I nodded.

That notebook now has long gone into the environment.

jesus fucking christ

>there was a second part of the story

dude is your last name 'the hedgehog'?

LOL, thanks. But I still feel really bad about the whole situation. In fact... that was the catalyst for one of my worst periods of my life... the first time I knew the meaning of depression. I hate the winter so much.

You know those recorders they give you in kindergarten? So I was playing with that and I put it on the tip of a pool stick and was swinging it around my living room while my brother was on the couch. I accidentally flinged it at him and it stuck directly into his face under his eye and there's still a scar there now. I cried for hours afterwards because he had to go to the hospital

>break into public pool thing with friends
>got weed on me
>hop a few fences, no security
>tell my friends to wait up as i scout ahead
>flashlights everywhere in the distance
>retreat
>on our way back see some torn up football lying around
>"is there a guard dog running around here? meh, probably not."
>hear some voices in the distance, friends dont hear anything and tell me to chill
>police waiting there, staring at us
>one of them is just silent but his buddy is screaming at me about how his dog could fuck me up
>friends are all silent so i do the talking
>tell them we just wanted to take a shortcut to a friend's house
>"where did you come from then?"
>point at some random direction hoping for the best
>angry policeman walks up to a fence with me
>"so you hopped trough all those private gardens?"
>oh shit
>tell him "you know, i always wanted to become a policeman"
>silent policeman just laughs, angry one screams at us to open our bags
>skillfully grab the weed trough my swimming trunks
>he just sees my trunks and an empty bag
>shit, i made it
>asks for our id's but i dont have one
>tells us to come with him
>points at building
>"there's a jewish community center there. they all have machineguns and shoot at sight you morons"
>look up. gigantic, glowing jewish face with goatee and kippa staring at me
>first time i even hear about something like this in my city
>4 fucking police vans arrive, door opens, baton falls out, dogs barking in the van, all in the most comedic way possible
>died of laughter internally, friend can't stop giggling
>surrounded by 14 policeman and 3 dogs
>dogs must be retarded or something, they clearly smell the weed and stare at me but don't bark
>one of the policeman enters the jew community center to ask if they want to sue us
>"soon we'll be living on the streets"
>angry policeman asks me for id, still don't have one
>tell him some fake data, he accepts it
>jews don't sue
>wow
>no record entry, no nothing
>go home, laughing like lunatics

I had a pretty large falling out with my father and haven't spoken to him or anyone on his side of the family for 3 years
I have no intention on fixing things but i know it's gonna turn around to fuck me when he dies or something

Maybe give him a ring user, obviously I don't know what circumstance the falling out was under, though if you stable out a relationship with him it could not only sort things out for you, but mean a lot for him.

how2samefag

i consented to someone's index finger being cut off as punishment for them threatening me if i didn't get rid of my dog.

don't really have a fav album but let's go with moon pix.

I really dig that album. What's your favorite song of it? Mine is True Contrite

Ditto.

Constantly jerk off to dogs and other gay beastiality stuff. I wanna get a dog not just as a companion but as a fuckbuddy. I'd never do anything against it's will or force anything on it, raping animals is beyond shitty. I just really wanna give a bro a handjob and let him lick and mount me and all that fun stuff, cuz why should I get to jerk off whenever I want but a dog has to not hump anything without getting scolded, or worse, get his balls cut off?

Bruh, just get a girlfriend who looks like a dog.

>I'd never do anything against it's will or force anything on it, raping animals is beyond shitty
You know animals can't consent at all, yes?