Why haven't you taken the real red pill yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you taken the real red pill yet, Sup Forums?

The CIA manufactured / spread LSD to see the effects on certain parts of the population

Timothy Leary in particular was an intelligence operative

But of course I wouldn't expect Sup Forums to know what they're talking about, this "conspiracy theorist's board" licks the boot every 2 minutes

DUDE

LSD is a boring waste of time and money is why. I'd rather spend my money on booze and hookers than something that temporarily gives me the symptoms of schizophrenia.

Kek get ready for the mind expansion meme

where am i supposed to get it if i dont associate with degenerates?

because its not the real red pill. the thoughts it provokes while on it is distracting from the reality we live in.

Why are you eating a sticker?

Go to a military hospital and drink the water

But I have

>Implying DMT isn't the real red pill.

I donated to Bernie and supported him. Took DMT. I am now on the Trump Squad.

Seriously though, I spoke with an ancient Native American spirit that told me white people were not at fault for taking advantage of the Native Americans, she told me this is how this world and every other world works. She also told me that the more white people in the world, the better it will become.

Words of a goy whos never had lsd

>acid
>red pill

>rather spend my money on booze and hookers
>implying exclusivity

You haven't lived til you've had 3 tijuanan whores fighting over your cock while on 4 hits of acid and bottle of negro modelo up your ass

right on cue

>be me, 15 yo
>at degenerate flop house party
>talking to this dude named greg who tells me that robotussin makes you trip
>he gives me like 20
>i take them all
>turns out they were benedryl
>twitching like a madman and running from spiders all night
>talking to people who simply arent there
>those people then disappear into a pile of spiders who all scurry into the corners of the room
>eventually pass out, wake up at 5am and run home

Doesn't get more degenerate than this user.

haha yeah

I used to be retarded to smoke weed get real nervous and paranoid realize I wasted my fucking time the few times I did it. Everyone who does it is degenerate I wish I never did it

People that promote the use of LSD are usually some of the most narcissistic, annoying faggots in the world.
>DUDE IS IT KICKING IN YET
>BRO CAN YOU HEAR THEM
>YO THE MACHINE ELVES BRO U NEED 2 DO DMT NEXT
>I AM ENLIGHTENED BY MY OWN INTELLIGENCE DUDE
>*puts on grateful dead youtube mix*

I rather eat some shrooms if i want to have a trip. I dont though, got to get rid of the jew control first, then we can recreate all we want.

Bolivia, Your flag looks awfully close to the pride flag.

No, you just hang out with retards.

I took tabs with 3 people in a dimly lit room. We painted, played music, talked about philosophy, politics.

MKULTRA is not really a conspiracy theory since even my fucking mom knows about it.

>Hey user, did you know the CIA gave out acid in the 60s to its own employees?

I just knew that was coming. Now I'm waiting on the smug assholes to start spewing their bullshit about exceeding limitations and levels of consciousness.

>first time on lsd
>everything just get a little wonky and I "realized" that Trump is going to win

Just that.

Real LSD is almost impossible to find now. Pure lab grade LSD = dehallucinations not hallucinations.

What is robotripping like compared to LSD?

Also to all of those unsure of LSD, look up fractals. Fractals are amazing and beautiful. It's what you see when you close your eyes on acid. Pic related.

>take a milligram of acid
>almost kill myself
it really is a redpill

>dehallucinations not hallucinations

What do you even mean?

Because I don't want to tell people that I'm a fucking genius and get it now.

>implying any drug is red pilled
>the only true way to achieve red pill status is to pray

I'm not sure being widely known makes something not a conspiracy theory any more.

If some quantum level of the population knows about the Apollo moon landing conspiracy theories, or even comes to believe them, does that mean they suddenly didn't happen any more?

Yeah you also get sort of 3D fractal closed-eye visuals when robotripping

>What do you even mean?

Not that person, but someone who took LSD once described to me that it felt like it was an experience that could best be described as super-sobriety, not an "intoxicant" as it is usually termed.

Basically he was a genius who felt that LSD allowed him an opportunity to "simply unplug" from distractions and apply his mind fully to something. I remember he just took it once and felt that he had "learned its lessons" and never took it again. Now he meditates and reads ancient religious texts while working at a research lab.

But I think most of the people taking LSD probably use it in a degenerate way.

Ego death, light irritates your eyes, intense nausea until you come up, you'll forget everything the next morning

Thinking your someone else in a world fabricated around the tone of music your listening to has it's novelty, but you tend to feel rather than think compared to LSD

I've taken over 50 hits of acid in my life, before there were fake research chem hits.

Come at me,

You suddenly realise things as they actually are not as the conversion filter polluting your mind over years of conditioning/self-delusion proffers they are.

Zero visuals of any kind with pure LSD.

lol

DXM is amazing and 900mg's will definitely bring you much closer to enlightenment than LSD.

but i have

that sounds gay af lmao

You dosed with dirty bunk. Sorry.

You don't get it, and you probably never will.

What is robotripping?

Acid causes distortion of your perception of vision, any acid you take will show it the way you see things, literally and metaphorically.

You think the visuals comes from other drugs or something?

It's very hard to find and after trying extasy and 2cb i decided that i don't want to contact with drug dealers, scum around them, fear the cops and such.
Weed is allready enough.

Drinking so much Robotussin (cough medicine) that you trip.

Perception of vision is not a thing only perception.
Many people cannot bear a burden of unfiltered input.

This very much

>i'm complaining about something i've never tried: the post

Here we go...

Implying they are intelligent enough. They are fun to hang around, though. They usually mean well (well, most of them) but get it all wrong like everybody else. The curse of the purple pill. Satan's most stingy wepon, the ultimate stupification of humanity, and it's in full effect. Mudslime effect.

Forgot link.

fucking "thinks" it's spam message

ITT: Degeneracy being pushed by the jews being rationalized by nu/pol/ shitters

Pure lab grade LSD used to be the creation of only 2-3 renegade chemists worldwide and they are dead or gaol'd. Smaller boutique batches were made in various uni OC labs but these generally never got into the wild.

Two groups I've seen wig flip more than any other Jews & Blacks.

You wouldn't be saying that if you took a tab one time in a good environment. It makes all parts of your brain communicate, it's a profound experience that honestly feels like some kind of living dreamworld that you explore.

>trap pills

This cracked me up

>Degeneracy being pushed by the jews
It has been shut down by the jews in the fifties because it has immense application in psychology. They want you to take the antidepressants, they want you to be dependent, they do not want you to take your life into your hands.
LSD like other true psychedelics are by no means the ultimate cure but those can help you a lot in order to progress in your life.

>spam confirmed.

>1 post by this ID

u guys are dumb as hell

The dreamworld is what you've been living in....unfettered reality feels like a dream to some but an unbearable nightmare to others.

I hope that Some super rich Guy gets bored and decites to hire scientist to make Good lsd (random fucking capital letters thanks to autocorrect)

Last time I did acid was pretty good. It was just goofy fun for a while and then my friends started bugging me a little cause they just kept talking about these two girls, so I asked my friend if I could just go lay in his room with the lights off. Went in, laid down, put on a little music, closed my eyes and went on a journey inside myself and out into other stuff. Had a good time, saw a few things about myself and the world. Come down was irritating though.

D U D E
L M A O

JUST OPEN YOU'RE THIRD EYE BRO

REALITY ISN'T REAL TAKE THESE DRUGS THEY SHOW YOU THE TRUTH MAAN

Food is your heroin & security blanket.

Acid is peak degeneracy. It permanently alters your mind for the worse, damaging cognitive abilities. All of the revelations it gives you are things you can easily think of while sober, it just makes you feel like youre on another level and so the thoughts feel amazing while youre high, regardless as to their actual content.

Ive done acid 5 times. Their is a large chance youre not actually doing LSD every time you do it. And every shithead will tell you "nah my dealers got the real shit". No he doesnt.

LSD is not degeneracy because it isn't available to anyone without serious $$$ echelon connections. You are dosing with dirty chem bunk. Your fault not LSD's.

because i canĀ“t buy it on amazon or in the supermarket

heard this little fuckers are somewhat similar in effect. only difference is they are shamanic purge ritual tier. atleast they should be legal in a lot countries

Seeing your flag, it is hard to refute your experience as false

>love acid
>open thread
>start reading posts hating on get-it-now-geniuses
>start replaying conversations I've had about acid over the past couple years

I am that guy. Lesson learned, curbing enthusiasm. Thank you hivemind.

>me
>23 year old cuck degenerate
>do extensive experiments with LSD, DMT, mescaline, DPT, and my personal favorite ETH-LAD
>now 24 and wanting to make America great again partially due to those trips
>did I do it wrong????

good for you

I'm pretty sure that anyone who actually does any personal progress with LSD inevitably ends up as straight edge.

I have. One time my mom caught me banging pots with wooden spoons like drums in my underwear on the kitchen floor. The other time I had a three hour conversation with a Jenny McCarthy poster. Is that redpill?

Robotripping is extremely disassociative, and at high doses, you can essentially close your eyes and operate as if you're in a lucid dream.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it can cause brain damage if abused, so I have never done it more than once. I might do it again soon as it's been a year since I've used it for the first time

Here is a family feud survey for orientation week at The University of Waterloo:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1dyVZpbKqMIL0Z7tXnPvuOrKev74hP2VnlpBjuSGIpIk/viewform?c=0&w=1

Drop some repills where you can. You do not have to answer every question :)

Benydral is nice.
Though I seem to be the only one to ever like it.

Datura is also very nice but got to be careful with that thrash.

Nutmeg to a degree but the trip lasts too long and side effects are worse. It's bigger thrash than Datura.

Fly Agaric is the best but I don't know if it's really a deliriant.

I don't really like people who glorify all those hallucinants, for me it's just escapism.

>2 years ago
>Sleazeball hippy friend takes us to a psytrance festival
>Guy dressed like the Magic Man from AT shows up with a backpack of drugs
>Hippy pays for the overpriced droplets and puts them on candied ginger
>"We'll save this for tonight when the party really kicks into gear"
>Walks of spewing shit about needing a stomping stick
>Our camp introduces ourselves to the neighbors
>Veteran trancers with the fashion to boot
>Nine Gagger in our group wants to document it all on his mom's Ipad she lent him and it pretty much cringe for everyone
>Neighbor looking like Tweaker starts spouting his world view, on the level of Spirit Science but even more bizarre
>One guy comments he can't start unless he's had three tabs
>Sunset comes and our camp collectively takes the dose
>Everyone fucks off in their own direction
>A few hours pass, before it hits me like a hammer on the head
>Terrified out of my fucking mind
>Whole festival basically designed like a Tye Dye shirt in appearance and sound, exactly in place to send every sense into overdrive whilst high
>Managed to get back to my tent, and lock myself inside
>What felt like years there, I ended up wishing I had a straight jacket as to not claw my eyes out or have Q from Star Trek taunt me at the futility of gaining my sanity back
>Hippy friend returns, tries to console me, but even when I'm high as fuck I can still tell he's spouting bullshit about Space and Time
>Come to my senses hours later clutching a cigarette in the cold
>Walk the grounds still somewhat dazed, seeing many people with 1000 yard stares or stomping like crazy
>Find out later my one friend was raped
>The guy with the Ipad was dragged to the recovery tent after he tried to prove he could down a bottle of Jaggermeister in one night

LSD might be good, but in majority the lifestyle and habitus shows
The red pill is when you realize what systems are in place to hide the iniquity and depravity in order to ensure people become slave to the pill

That's not how acid works. You don't talk to things that aren't real on acid

>Posting a Google Dox file
Fuck off

>that temporarily gives me the symptoms of schizophrenia.
It only brings out what is inside you.

>It only brings out what is inside you
Yes, those drugs get passed out by your kidneys

Cause N2O master race.

Dissociative masterrace*

I have. Never felt so connected to nature in my life.

>Children spouting the same tripe about psychedelics as we've all heard for generations, as if they're the first to discover them.

Just shut the living fuck up already, you misguided little twerps.

>dox

what do you mean by this?

They were black gel tabs, so I have no idea what I took desu. After I realized it I watched water spots move until I popped a Valium and was able to sleep.

Thanks CIA.

LSD is fucking sweet.

LSD is actually one of the most efficient money to entertainment time purchases you can make.

10-15 dollars for a hit that lasts 8 hours. That's way better than a fucking movie, or beers, or anything.

Dude open up your mind lmao

dude insights lol, change the world for the better
Bernie still has a chance ;^)

Bernie has a chance if he gets project MK Ultra off the ground again