Friendly reminder that there is no more dispute, Trump is undoubtedly a raging racist

That's it, I guess I'm a #Hillarymissile now

I

Don't

Care

Think

Friendly reminder that Mexican isn't a race.

What did he say that was racist? I've yet to get an answer.

Wow and the media was withholding judgement until this decisive moment.

Like I give a fuck if he is.

What's wrong with racism?

Op is Anti-White!!!!!!!!!

>implying racism is bad
I bet you take your wife's son to vote for Bernie

Cool

Simply degenerate

Legal immigration is not racist

Islam is not a race

Crime is not a race

"Racist" is the most meaningless word in the dictionary as of current year, narrowly beating "rape".

TRUMP WILL BE THE SAVIOR OF U S AND FUCKING A HUHA

Said a Hispanic federal judge couldn't make a level headed decision because of her race

> trump
> calls a judge a mexican
> judge doesn't even look spic
> ???

-ial bias.

Prove it faggot

Friendly reminder that there is no more dispute, Hillary Clinton is undoubtedly a raging criminal.

An American-born mexican loyalist democrat judge appointed by Obama who Trump already felt was trying to screw him, is speculated to be biased against Trump because of the infamous comments on illegal mexican immigrants.

Trump is completely in the right to claim the judge would be biased against him because of the judge's background.

Good.

As if it wasn't obvious from the start.

Probably not race, but considering minorities just cannot stop bickering about the non-existent white privilege, it's a fair generalization to make

And?

>Trump is undoubtedly a raging racist

I don't care and I'm still voting for him. How's it feel champ, knowing that you're powerless when your words are meaningless?

Bet it hurts, huh? When people have had enough of your word policing, it doesn't matter anymore.

Oh snap, guess you've showed me! I hate trump now!

>judge
>part of a law group called La Raza (no relation with the othe rone, promise!)
>literally got scholarship money given to an illegal immigrant

no conflict of interest here!

Yeah, but in a week it will be forgotten forever.

This entire situation is like Hitler having a Jewish judge during the 30s.

So? People are beginning to realize that being politically correct is worse than being racist

why does trump look chink in this picture xDDDDDDDD

I sure hope he is, so fucking sick of everything that isn't white.

lol do you think anyone would care if he was a racist? the only people who care are the ones who call everyone racist all day long any way

Thank you for continuing to dilute and destroy the true meaning of the word 'racist' so that it continues to become even more irrelevant.

'Racist' is a code word to identify leftist idiots, get them fired up, and also identify anybody they don't like. The left has so corrupted the word and adapted it into their newspeak that they can use it against anyone, at any time, for any thing. Proof of this is that an important current strategy of the left is to label people racist not only if they don't think they are, but if in fact they can't even KNOW that they are, through further baseless, illogical bullshit like microaggressions.

They have to MAKE you a 'racist,' as they so wrongly use the word, because there isn't a lot of actual, REAL racism anymore, so they have to continually invent it to keep the narrative going.

He's old so he doesn't understand how he is racist.