It took 2 nukes to stop Japan

It took 2 nukes to stop Japan.

What will stopping Islam require?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEK7rFmYAt0
youtube.com/watch?v=c_CGNmrCIGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glassing the middle east

Don't say "what will". Say "what would". Because it won't happen.

Kek.

AMERICA NEEDS TO FUCKING APOLOGISE

Stannis literally did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEK7rFmYAt0

3 nukes

Nothing.
our faith is strong.
nothing can stop us. we will continute to kill you. kill your childiren, kill your soldiers, and conquering your country. we will not stop till we make world muslim.
and you can't stop us

you fucks can even faze Israel.

one day we will inshallah youtube.com/watch?v=c_CGNmrCIGw

It will suffice with getting rid of the jews in the west, then we can send the muslim backs and help them rebuild.

VX nerve gas rockets.

Simple
Don't allow the media to report our show of full force. Keep zero prisoners and force conversion.

But this will never happen so the religion of evil will continue to prosper as Satan desires it

As many as needed.

>it tooks 2 nukes
This is bulshit, Japan was kill way before
They were just testobjects

The rest of them.

>What will stopping Islam require?
What ever it's take to bring them to zero

If there is survivors they will hate you for Decades until you will launch another nukes.

Loudly barking dogs to scare the shit out of arabs and a bulldozer to smash the black cube stone.

Why use only the bare minimum?

3 nukes and a crane, obviously.

We should not attempt to exterminate them. Mudslimes are crazy fucks and you know at least one of those oil shiekh fucks has some sort of world ending virus in a lab somewhere waiting for the day someone nukes Mecca. They must be contained and allowed to continue killing each other plus worthless inhabitants of the third world shitholes. The problem isn't Islam, it is leftist 'tolerance' opening the floodgates in the name of 'acceptance'.

Keep talking Turkroach. You will never get the full Western acceptance you seek so badly. Subhuman scum.

Courage.

An actual War where we don't have to tip toe around whose feelings we might hurt or offend. Even if their friendly's we still take them out since it can be assumed that their really moles and their spawn could be presumptive terrorists.

LOL. Hopefully enough of you are stupid enough to reveal the plan. Once a majority of white people realize reality it will take us like a week to kill all of you.

At least you are an honest turkroach. I can respect that. If only the rest of Muslims were honest. We wouldn't be having this issue.

I find this ironic because he made same fuck up as Hitler and Napoleon. Marching an ill equipped invasion force in freezing conditions.

>will not stop till we make world muslim and you can't stop us

you think so

AMERICCAAAA fuck yeaaaaa

This is one area you should really be leading the charge Israel. After all arabs are actually Semites who have abandoned your faith for idol worship.

Go get em shecklestein

Islam is the religion most susceptible to atheism, just that the atheists are afraid to come out. The islamic educated and rich dont care about religion.
Also islam is the most restrictive religion so everyone wants to get away from it. Only the poor cling to it.
Islam will die on its own, also the terrorists kill way more muslims than non-muslims and they always fight amongst themselves.

0 nukes

put all shitskins back into their natural habitat and inbreeding will solve it

>ill equipped invasion force

It was fairly well equipped until 20 good men destroyed their supplies.

>tfw the writers completely ruined Stannis

it wont happen because americans are dragging the wars vs the mideast as long as you fucking amerijews can cash from it, and as long as your kike overlords tell you to, until preparations for their religious end of the world plans come to fruition

youre a fucking faggot theres nothing you should be proud off t bh

Man can only dream

NUKES ARENT REAL
REMINDER THEY HAD ONLY TWO BOMBS & THE RISK OF FAILURE WAS HIGH
YET SOMEHOW IT WORKED PERFECTLY BOTH TIMES
IT WAS SOME OTHER ALIEN TECH OR SOME SHIT

God.

Ezekiel 38
“And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother.

And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”’

Earth rounders BTFO!

>I'm too stupid to understand thing!
>Therefore thing doesn't exist!
>Nobody else could possibly me smarter than I am, how could anyone ever make thing?!
>Thing must have been derived by X ridiculously more complicated and improbable means!

Are you OK? Do you have brain damage?

Prop some crazy camel jockey up and give him the equivalent of a nuke suicide vest. Let Hillary do the coverup gg

uniting the whole europe sure didn't work, actually crusades must be the biggest joke in the history top kek

1 nuke.

There was 3 bombs- one was tested before we nuked Japan- that was the trinity device.
We had enough material for a 4th bomb (known as the demon core).
We had thousands of people designing the devices. It wasn't just one guy with an idea...

Do you guys think we should go to war in the middle east?

I'm currently arguing with a pal that Trump is the better anti-war candidate based on his not supporting Iraq/Afghanistan. It's hard though cause he waffles a lot on the subject of combating terrorism and ISIS.

Anyone got some useful info?

Also:
>Hillary "Millions Deceased in the Middle East" Clinton
>Hillary "Gotta Burqua? Gotta Merc Ya" Clinton
What you got?

all of them

>he fell for the Islam is bad meme

Bloody Haram.

White to grow a set of balls.

2 modern hydrogen bombs should do it. Just need to pick the targets wisely

>Do you guys think we should go to war in the middle east?
Definitely.
It worked so well the last ~ 100 times.
There is nothing that could go wrong.

A holy Christian war and the resurrection of the templar order

forgot pic

throw pigs off planes