Spends her whole life doing drugs and getting gangbanged

>spends her whole life doing drugs and getting gangbanged
>toys with the feelings of a retarded guy in her spare time
>dumps her kid on said retarded man when karma catches up with her and she's dying from the aids she got from fucking ten thousand strangers, any of whom could be the father

Is Jenny the worst human being in cinematic history?

>It's this thread again

She was molested by her alcoholic father as a child and it fucked her up for decades before she finally went back with Forrest and made peace with her past.

>She was molested by her alcoholic father a

oh poor her,

Touch a nerve, user?

No, but your dad did.

Did she give Forrest AIDS?

She fucked everyone else in the world, why not the retard who told JFK he has to pee?

Of course, she spread it to everyone she could out of spite. She'll be laughing at him from hell as he slowly dies while raising her bastard son, believing that it was his.

Was Forrest ultimate cuck?

No but she was a bad person I feel thats kind of the point in contrast with Lieutenant Dan who instead of shutting down became a better person.

Also I don't get why the spergs here say that wasn't Forrest kid.

He could do so many amazing things but its not possible he could impregnate her with his super sperm and get a really smart kid?

Did this movie just get on Normieflix or something? Why are there so many threads about this now

Not when he's competing with a hundred other dicks.

hohohoho

He had super sperm user. He beat those other dicks.

M8 her dad fucked her in the ass. How do you feel now?

>made peace with her past.

>I fucked 99999 guys but I've made peace with it. Let's get married

wew

wouldn't that make you get away from sex?

How does that change anything? Not everyone who had a bad childhood grows up to be an utter sociopath.

Different people react differently. Some become cat ladies that shun human intimacy some become mega whores.

Jenny was the latter

forrest gump is a literal retard, who cares?

>made peace with her past

>give the retard a pity fuck
>disappear
>years later call on the retard to take care of your kid beacuse the Dick caught up with you

What a peculiar way to make peace with one's past.

I think you might be right