As gross as these people are...

As gross as these people are, I genuinely hope they become a superpower instead of the dog eating chinks who are the alternative, especially since a large part of India is vegetarian. I'd much rather have an unsanitary superpower than a morally bankrupt one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4P1OKn-1Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhr-nNZ-rCo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I rather see world drown in shit than let my precious puppies hurt
Lmao, americans.

Muslims will burn first.

I agree, also Indians are true Aryans

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4P1OKn-1Ic

Lmao.
Seriously, you dog lovers are so insecure in your hipocricity, it's even sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So

damn why do white women love us so much

Do Azerbaijanis not love doggos?

kys poogarian

based azerbaijan is right

right about what? being subhuman turks?

>Dog fucking Canuck defending the dog eating chinks

murder all shitskins

They don't, Pajeet

Shit music, sounds like they're reading declaration of taxes while someone rubbing a piece of chalk against a window.
Here, get some good stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhr-nNZ-rCo
It's not about loving them or not.
It's about being so goddamn fuckin hypocrite that you hate people for eating dogs while eating tons of other animals.
Either be consistent and don't eat any meat, or keep your nose away from other peoples freedom to eat anything they want as long as it doesen't involve human flesh.

>especially since a large part of India is vegetarian

Fuck off grass eater cuck

t.chink diaspora

щe изям мoзъкa ти, пикльo

A species is either friend or food. There's nothing hypocritical about that

t. Fucking autist

>what are gorillas

Well friends if I have to pick one but I guess an animal can be neither friend nor food. My point was that it isn't both.

It doesn't matter which nation becomes a superpower. The wh*te race will fall inshallah.

there's an indian gas station owner in my town. i like to call him punjabi cus it makes him mad lol.

>there's an indian gas station owner in my town
Just one?

wtd did i just watch??? wtf i love india now

Poo-in-loo? Dog-eaters? No, Islam will dominate the world. Inshallah

Where people prosper in peace, atheism takes hold. Religion is mostly a tool to enforce culture and hierarchy on impoverished masses. It is stubborn, but can ultimately not survive in a free wealthy society.

takbir inhellamuhamammadullahbilbulla!

I unironically wish that the EU would be the #1 superpower. I think the world would be better under them than any of the alternatives, Murrica included.

>Where people prosper in peace, atheism takes hold.
Why is it Atheism only took hold after violent revolutions then?

Though atheists are in the minority in most countries, they are relatively common inEurope,Canada,Australia,New Zealand,East Asiaand present communist states.
So with the exception of "muh commies", peqce and prosperity seem to be a hallmark for atheism.

We just had to kill some christcucks first. If you want to make an omelette you gotta break a few eggs.

t.Bigger autist

What's the origin of the dog Canadian sex meme? I've heard it hear a few times now.

It's legal to fuck animals in Canada, it's a progressive thing or something

>what is Scandinavia

don't worry user, its pretty much inevitable

They can't resist BIC (big indian cock)

A heaping pile of degeneracy.

>America calling anyone degenerate

I feel like you oversimplifying how utterly disgusting and fucked up India is is a massive sign, Pajeet Singh.

Dude it's a sikhbro!!!

The memes have taken a hold of you. Stay away from Sup Forums for a bit.

Plus they have a respect for western culture and the environment, some places are in pretty dire state in India but they don't change things due to the negative impact it'll have on the environment, which is difficult for them now but is a great attitude once you're a super power. And chinks are very uninterested in western culture and the older generation that comes here doesn't even learn English and the students studying here from abroad learn no western edict, they will just go back to China after their degree and be single minded again.

>respect for the environment

>respect for the environment

I would prefer it too, especially if it's led by Hindu Nationalists who won't take Muslim shit, but you and me both know that India is severely incompetent

They need to get their shit together if they want to compete with the soulless Chinese.

how... unfortunate...

>Plus they have a respect for western culture and the environment
Asians in the 50-80s used to have the same mindset, the thing is, once you're powerful enough, you've become more independent and prideful, India haven't even reach the same level, and they're already over proud of everything
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

>this
>"compete" with china

POO FOR YOU

>killing people over cows

Allinalhelalmulahlamalamalhambra,californiailhalalamdullah

>all animals are equivalent

Top zozzle

Fuck India and fuck the degenerates who live there

There's nothing hypocritical about differentiating pets and food you absolute retard

Also it's hypocrisy not hipocricicity

>accused of supporting a democratic replacement to the CCP, activist teen sent to prison and "disappears"
also plausible

respect for western culture and the environment

>whataboutism
The difference is that killing people over beef is mentally retarded while killing people for politics is cynical.

Pigs are pets in my state.
Why the fuck do you torture, kill, and eat them you subhuman nigger?

>Indians have respect for the environment

what's up with this girl?
Is she a native Indian?

American flag...

Yes! Lets get nuked by the streetshitters because animals taste good! Im glad you lost the election!

Why are Indian diaspora so nationalistic?

You didn't even love your shithole enough to stay there.

It's the lazy and unfortunate people's tries to belong anywhere. Didnt make at home? Run crying att the next door. Didnt make it there either? Cry some more before blowing up yourself and ordinary hard working people. Psychology is a bitch..

IFGAF about being a superpower. I just want to suck beautiful white feet for the rest of my life.

White women are literal goddesses. All other people including white man, brownies and nigs gotta die.