Marvel BTFO by this qt

youtube.com/watch?v=IBRUtdzTf8U&t=197s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jF2f9O63jog
youtube.com/watch?v=4u87Ia5zxUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that
>qt

I'm not even watching the video. But unless some other female other than the """qt""" in OP's pic takes up the majority of the video, then your thread is disingenuous

>top comment
jesus christ reddit may have gone to far in a few places

i'm gonna grab her by the pussy

she doesn't look qt in that cap and im too lazy to watch the video

Classic Paul.

do people unironically enjoy her videos? Or is it just internet culture attainable girl so people are blinded from the actual content.

OH THIS FUCKING BITCH.

SHE REMINDS ME OF THAT CUNT WHO IGNORED ME IN HIGHSCHOOL THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE HER, SHE USED TO HAVE THE SAME BODY AND HAIR, SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL AND A DUMB RETARD THAT LIKED KITTENS AND TALKED ABOUT THEM ALL THE TIME, SHE WAS INTO MUSIC AS WELL DESPITE BEING SHIT AT IT AND SHE ONLY LIKED THE ALPHA GUYS DESPITE THE FACT PRETENDING SHE WAS SOME CUTE DITSY CUNT BUT I SOON REALISED HER TRICKS

HER CUTE ANTICS DIDNT WORK WITH ME BUT MAN I STILL MISS HER, WHY DID YOU IGNORE ME? WHY DID YOU GO FOR THE HUNKIER BIGGER GUY? WHY DO YOU ACT SHY YET SHOW YOUR NECK AND CHEST OFF ALL THE TIME? WHY DO YOU BITE YOUR SWEATER?

GOD I LOVED THAT BITCH

>everyone else points out MCU movies being the same
>LOL UR JUST A HATER DC FANBOY

>random girl online says the same thing
>Wow, really fired up my neuron! Disney should hire you :)

I hate reddit

>that literal 3/10
>qt

pick one and only one.

not her fault, why bully her?

kek

When will women rightfully banned from having an opinion of any sort?

>His biggest character flaw is his arrogance

That wasn't Tony Stark's or anybody else's character flaw. Stark's flaw was he sold weapons to terrorists.

It's barely even a character flaw of Dr. Strange. Yeah he's a jerk to his girlfriend, but that's not what fucks him over.

>his carelessness

How is Dr. Strange, or any of the other characters. Indeed, he's quite careful. He's a fucking surgeon. The one moment he's careless is the car crash, and that's a plot device, not a character flaw.

This bitch is pretty dumb and makes no real logical sense. She kind of reminds me of this bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=jF2f9O63jog

Shit taste.

>check out other vids from her channel
>MLP MVs

>BTFO Skwad
>BTFO Westworld
>now this
when will she show mercy?

>SHE'S AN MLP FAN LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=4u87Ia5zxUo

hm...

Fpbp

Why do we even care?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

SAVAGE

Are you fricken serious?

Because they are of no value besides their vaginas whatsoever but AI shall soon fix that.

She's no different than all those obnoxious snarky nerds who infest forums, the only difference is that she's an average looking white woman so I guess that means she's worth something

I want to cuddle Jenny!

you don't know what flaw means you idiot.

Is there anything more annoying than women who in any way acknowledge their attractiveness?