Hiroyuki says we are allowed one meta thread per board to discuss what we should be able to post on it

Hiroyuki says we are allowed one meta thread per board to discuss what we should be able to post on it.

Would it be better to bring back banter power rankings and general chat like the UK general election which will have an influence on football clubs.

i didnt vote for anyone haha

of course!

>UK general election which will have an influence on football clubs.

To what extent and is it anything significant enough to care about?

The do it for frees aren't even moderating right now. You're free to post whatever you want for the time being.

Now that the U.K. Is communist will they allow the epl seems too capitalist

it has Sup Forums influence

may wins and Sup Forums gets blocked in the UK, luckily that doesn't look like happening

>luckily that doesn't look like happening
nice meme

>mfw brits wont be able to post in a few months

So who won?

are you even paying attention to the results
may won't be leader of the tories for much longer this is the blunder of the century

not britain

same lol

Which reminds me, where the fuck do you find Bald eagles in the Northeast? All i see here are Hawks, Kestrels, and even fucking Turkey vultures but i swear i've never seen a bald eagle in this part of the country.

(On the upside, I literally had no idea that we had foxes in this state until i ran into two in the woods.)

same lol

>Now that the U.K. Is communist will they allow the epl seems too capitalist
Corbo's a massive Arsenal fan

No chance it's banned

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>The city of this whole entire year in English and American politics

Fuck, may the memes and shenanigans never end

Yes, Sup Forums seems too much of a right-wing bubble to properly talk poltics

New Yorker here.

Probably the catskill mountains or somewhere around Pennsylvania.

The threads right now are hilarious, most of the right wingers have vanished and it's all just crossboard posters shitting on them

The lack of a proper political board is a big issue though, current affairs threads are deleted on every other board but it's impossible to actually discuss them on Sup Forums

there is no discussion in Sup Forums
it's just Sup Forums's designated shitting board

>tfw some subhuman islander wastes your 1 (one) meta thread on his rigged elections

Tragically, Sup Forums was supposed to be a solution to all the caustic stormfront shitposting that plagued /new/... yet all it turned into was an even more retarded (if less extreme) version of IT.

>rigged
How are they rigged?

Take that back right fucking now

Me mum ran an election booth and there's no real way to rig it

Can someone give me a quick rundown on bong elections? Who are the good guys? Did the commies lose? Are we still MAGA +Brexit bros?

the arabs always win in the end

>Did the commies lose?
Yes and no. Not going to win or be largest party but doing a lot better than thought and the Prime Minister can't carry on after tonight

b b but they are ahead right now

Still loads to come in

Conservative are going to sneak in thanks to Scotland and N.Ireland. Still a massive embarrassment for May

There are no good guys, communism has been dead or decades, MAGA is autism, and Brexit will never happen.

>Brexit will never happen.
It has to. We've pushed the button. March 2019 we are out, no matter what happens between now and then

EU would love it if we stayed in

BYE BYE CLEGGY

>he fell for the non-binding referendum meme
You Euros just never learn.

>However Lord Kerr, author of Article 50, has said: “You can change your mind while the process is going on.”

Hro doesn't give a fuck, as long as he can sell all of >our data smdh