You vomit.

more like rap is for cucks hahahahaha

bait thread

not an argument

C_AP

bump

These are objectively correct statements

Can we just bite the bullet and enforce 18+ already

I agree, it would be nice to get rid of all these threads discussing rap """artists"""

That would be very good in removing many, if not all (c)rap boards from this website. I am in complete support of what you are asking.

plebs

Agreed, rap fans need to leave

Why all the rap hate suddenly? Is mu being contrarian again?

t. 14 year old soyboy

M8, no love for Madvillain, Kendrick Lamar, Run The Jewels, even Death Grips to an extent, some of the most celebrated artists on this board??

imagine getting baited this hard

>Kendrick Lamar
Go be a cuck somewhere else

>contrarian
More like trying to cleanse the board of the shit taste, children, and anti-elitism that killed it.

because people are spamming stuff like little peep and xxxtencion (whatever his name is) and the closest to decent stuff that is brought up is gabage like this

>implying that most rap fans here aren't underage normies

People like those guys though so they're gonna talk about that shit. Ain't a thing you can do about it. Sheeeit I'd like to see those kpop threads go but that ain't happening. This is stop liking things i don't like territory, shit is silly.

>People like those guys
Exactly the problem. They should leave.

>people like bad music so you should too
bad take user, this is why we need to ban meme rap fans

Lol they won't tho, so why Sup Forums mad?

wow op ur right

oh wait no ur wrong

kill urself

U can't tho.

rap more like BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I honestly don't see how anyone over the age of 18 could find enjoyment in that music, especially if they call themselves "music fans." It's just so fucking bad, how can you like that shit? At least the kpop neckbeards keep to themselves and you can easily filter them out. The (c)rap kiddies have taken over this entire board, and now a board that's supposed to have patricians on it is now dedicated almost entirely to top 40 discussion.

There's always exceptions to a rule and there's definitely good rap artists who actually use the medium well (imo, "good" rap is just like good singer-songwriter folk, involving wordplay, clever use of metaphor, rhyme schemes, etc, etc).

What puzzles me is that modern day rappers who can actually write are basically banished to the alt-hip hop netherworld while the various Lils and Yungs are celebrated by actual fuckin' critics as genius innovators.

I mean...

"They whipping that work
Them niggas was serving (they serve you)
You talking that shit, them niggas will hurt you
And went through a
And when I sip act, my words they be slurring
And Lil uzi bitch I be fucking yo bitch
She all in my crib, she sucking my dick
They fucked up thing, you kissing her lips
I'm looking at you, you nasty as shit
Trunk got birdies, trunk got birdies
I'm fuckin' yo bitch, Versace shades like I'm J swerving
Yeah I'm killing it, yeah I'm killing it
Yeah I'm finessing cause I'm feeling It
Lil uzi lil uzi"

And the production by these various Lils and Yungs is really nothing to write home about, either. Basic off the shelf trap.

Lol bitch please. No one here is some patrician with amazing taste that shit is a sad game. That is exactly what is so shit about this board is the sad game you fags play, hurr i have the best taste durr no ido. Its the opposite of discussion its just petty shit, fags like you care what anonymous people think of you and the things you like. Low vibes my man.

They will if they realize they aren't welcome. Rap is for retards and this board needs cleansing.

>yo like bro you is actin wack. Just chill vibes man like chill man dude like just come on like be chill
Kill yourself you nu male

I'm sorry m8, i don't care how you rtry to spin it. But it's the saddest shit when people play the i have better taste game. And it ruins any discussion. One has to be a very sad lowly individual to do shit like that.
>entire genre is for dumb ppl caus i no lik it
Yeah bro thats like totally not a stupid generalisation

Are you pretending to be retarded in a desperate attempt to appear laid back or are you actually retarded? Who am I kidding, you like rap. Of course you're actually retarded

this anti-elitism attitude is what is killing this board

Look my nigger. Your the one who's trying to impress people with le patrician taste. I'm simply stating the fact that its sad, i mean you seem kind mad (n shit). I don't there is much to discuss when someone shits on things and cannot articulate as to why they feel that way. And thats why this board is shit, i don't see the point in denying what I'm saying in that regard..

Dude the elitism you have here is such sad shit. Like you want to impress a bunch of neckbeards, i mean your life mustn't be going to well if thats something you view as valuable. I think I'd rather have a real discussion about music.

Hip hop is destroying music

>I think I'd rather have a real discussion about music
Me too! Good music though, not rap.

yeah, of course dude, every opinion is worth respecting and we should listen to all the people with shit taste and let them make all the threads they want without being mean, because that would be disrespectful. That sounds like a great way to improve this board.

What do you consider to be good music then user?

Every genre except for rap has something good to offer.

Okay see heres where you Sup Forumstants get it totally wrong. You see taste in music is subjective, you can't really say one piece is better than an other. No of course we can point out that some music relys on gimmicks, repeation or basic premises. What we can't say is that one album is objectively better than an other etc. I always cringe when people autisticly list things as being better than an other. Like I'll see a grunge thread where people will say Soundgarden are great and therfore I will shit on aic. It's like surely you like both those bands, so why shit on one. Sometimes I question if the people here actually like music, cause they really seem to miss the fucking point.

>

Not noise.
Come at me.

>he actually thinks this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So your afraid to post what you really like cause you think someone here will shit on it? Just like what you like dude, nothing sadder than someone who is afraid to express their true feelings. Like what does it matter if I or anyone else happens to think its shit? You think rap is shit righ?

>Like you want to impress a bunch of neckbeards
nice projection haven't seen that before

So here's how it is: there is music I like, there is music you like. The music you like (rap) is objectively shit. So what music should be discussed on Sup Forums? Anything but the only objectively bad genre of music in existence. The music I listen to is irrelevant, we're dealing with facts here. The fact is rap is inherently bad and everything else can be good. Get that through your thick skull brainlet?

Thing is lads i think your only acting this way because your uncomfortable with who you are. Like you Sup Forumstant types are so scared of other people's judgment. I mean right now would you really have the confidence to post what you think is great music? Or your favorite albums. Cause I really think you don't.

>you're only acting this way because rap sucks
Fixed that for you cuck. Also fixed your grammar because you're a retard

based insecurity poster

not at all my man. I mostly listen to classic americana stuff (pre 50s blues, folk, country, gospel), a bit of jazz, mostly solo piano or piano led stuff, and PC Music. I'm the pro elitism guy btw

Lool, you seem legit mad. Like I like rap, i like other music but i do like rap lil peep included. And I'm cool with that, you on the other hand don't have the confidence to post one album you like. So idk but it sorta looks like its objectively shit to be sitting in your skin. And I'm not trying to rub it in I'm just pointing out le objectve fax.

ITT

/thread

(you)
(you)

How bout dat.

I not rong user dnt Sup Forums salty now

I like Art Zoyd, Eric Dolphy, Can, Sonny Sharrock, The Allman Brothers Band, and Santo & Johnny.

desu the last time aside from very recently that I listened to rap was when I was 11 and eminem was really becoming popular. Been here for 5 years, never listened to hip hop despite it being posted so often but during the last 2 months I've been listening to it daily.
It's actually a pretty good genre, though you'd probably consider me a backpacker, I still listen to guys like kanye and snoop dogg.

Don't get me wrong i can ever so slightly see where your coming from in the sense that the poptmism here is shit for this board. But i think its more that people aren't enjoying their pop music for what it is. They try to make it out to be deeper or more than what it actually is. I don't think they should gtfo tho, they should just like it for what it is. Like I'll be the first to admit most rap is pretty shallow and it is silly when people take it super serious. But thats about as far as I'd agree with you.

for claiming to hate rap, you guys sure do love to talk about it

This board is filled with elitist children. Leave with me.

rab... rab iz art....