Can I get some sad or depressing music to listen to tonight, please

Can I get some sad or depressing music to listen to tonight, please

I don't really care the genre but I'd like something somewhat modern.
Thanks.
And maybe we could all use a good cry

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/vdecimate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure thing my man

here's what I was looking for, thanks friendo

tfw suicide
my favourite album :(

This is my go to album for walking around the city when I want to kill myself

What's wrong OP? Vent to us
Also check this

Here you go my guy

Woops already on the chart

I'm just a saddie :(
I think I'd prefer softer stuff if that's okay with everyone, but please, keep posting

What do you mean you're a saddle? Also, you're saying Disintegration isn't soft enough? Maybe some Simon & Garfunkel would be good for some sadboy tunes but I'm not well-versed in their catalog

A beautiful album that’s just active enough to keep you attentive but calm enough to really let you soak in all that depression

I've actually never listened to the Cure. I'm listening to Nick Drake and maybe I'll give it a shot after.

Idk man, the usual Sup Forums problems apply to me as well, I guess. no gf, letting my parents down, crippling social anxiety, drug abuse and no motivation.

It's very atmospheric, I hope you like it. It's my favorite album for this kinda thing. Though I must say is ranking higher and higher by the minute.
Did any one incident push you to make this thread?

soundcloud.com/vdecimate/

>sadboymusic

Another girl rejected me, another sex-less year, lack of any real intimacy on any level, from friends to family to a relationship.
Grades are shit, my major is shit, I'm basically becoming the worst versions of the website
I just need some sad music to get me through this night so I can go back to abusing drugs again tomorrow

Drugs aren't going to solve your problems. There are things you can do to help yourself, you seem to be in a position to "fix" your life to where you're satisfied with it. Drugs at best are only going to put off the inevitable and at worse make your life a lot worse than it is now

>winds poem
What
That album isn't depressing at all, I mean the cover is kind of dark but geez, depressing?

Even if I don't do drugs my life will blow more than it does now. I'm only giving myself 5-8 more years, I'm not trying to get much older than that.

Far be it from me to tell a man how to live his life, but I just want you to know that you have the tools to succeed in every avenue of your life. Right now. You are the master of your destiny. And it is important to know that sometimes the best tool for the job is nothing at all, patience. This is especially applicable to matters of the heart. Nothing is a very powerful tool, don't be afraid to use it like one.