ITT: Musicians you were disappointed to learn are assholes

ITT: Musicians you were disappointed to learn are assholes

>giving a shit about this
nigga who cares if they're an asshole, your relationship to them consists only of you listening to music

Lmao soyboy

How is Froosh an asshole?

I don't like him because he's a white male.

>be Roger
>grow up with no dad
>make some fun music with your childhood friend
>your buddy goes crazy and you have to tell him he's out of the band
>things get better but feel guilty
>make a smash hit album
>your concerts go from being comfy jam sessions with people who know all the songs to loud ragers with people shouting and lighting fireworks at all times
>spit on some asshole trying to grab at you
>build a literal wall between you and the crowd so you don't have to deal with them
>get tired of the band dynamic after doing pretty much all the writing
>leave the band to be a solo artist
>the guy you hired to replace your buddy takes your old bands name and tours with all your songs
>he sells out stadiums and you have trouble filling concert halls
>people call you the asshole for trying to call him out on his bs

Yea I'd be a dick too

Uh, isn't his ex wife the asshole?

Ah.

He doesn't seem to give a crap about his fans who are all literally willing to follow him off a cliff. Although I may be wrong.

>he sells out stadiums and you have trouble filling concert halls

Nigga what? Waters just played AT&T stadium which holds like 20K people.

>taylor is a unisex name

I was very disappointed with his recent comments. The Smiths are one of my favorite bands

Now yes, back in the 80's he had issues selling tickets to his Pros and Cons and Radio KAOS shows because he refused to refer to his Pink Floyd past on promotions

>doesn't have my politics
>he's a asshole
plebs r us

He's a turbo sperg who treated a lot of people with a lot of disrespect

>implying Frusciante even knows who the president is
He's on the stratosphere most of the time, I doubt he knows how to wipe his own ass

wasp can't get gigs in America anymore cause of this assclown

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY

Like who?

Maybe you like an asshole's music because you're an asshole

Maybe you like an asshole's music because part of him isn't an asshole and part of you isn't an asshole too

>John
>an asshole

Where did you find that photo of JF from

This is my photo. I am John.

being an artist is by default an incredibly narcissistic and self absorbed venture

find me one seriously good artist who gives a fuck about sociable

he's an asshole? what kinda shit he do

and i'll add that most sociable musicians tend to be the types that just ape better musicians and play gigs for the social life

bitter on twitter

I loved you, Roland!

yeah, it's not like they are my neighbors or something

yeah they probably aren't twat

thats def good thing

you mean like the time he emailed 4 free song downloads to everyone who signed up to his email list?

or all those free online releases?

good job, guy.

vote trump much?

source?

this.
everyone's an asshole to some extent.
the worst of them are the one's who won't admit it.

>spit on some asshole trying to grab at you

Can proudly say that asshole was from my home city of Montreal kek

Mike Patton

HI ANTHONY, STILL BITTER I SEE

hi tront, it's tront

When I saw Tame Impala live at 2011 Hurricane fest for some reason I thought Kevin Parker must be nice

Anthony (Off-)Kaedis pls go

>get tired of the band dynamic after doing pretty much all the writing
Yeah, no. Maybe on The Wall but Waters forced his way to being the main creative force at that time. I think it's no coincidence pretty much every song Gilmour had a hand in writing was a hit and on the following album where Gilmour had almost no contribution there were no hits.

>the guy you hired to replace your buddy takes your old bands name and tours with all your songs
Oh, you mean the co-songwriter, co-lead singer and lead guitar player? Are you fucking delusional? Also, stop trying to frame PF's history like they were Syd Barrett's band. That was one fucking album and they went on to do like 15 more without him. They ceased being Syd's band the moment Gilmour entered.

WHENS THE NEW MIM ABLUM COMING OUT TRONT

did he sleep with your girlfriend?

Waters wrote the majority of WYWH, Animals, The Wall and The Final Cut. Sounds like you're delusional m8. Sure Gilmour sang some songs and played lead guitar but even on songs where he wrote music Waters would still write the lyrics. Despite what they became gilmour LITERALLY was hired by Waters to replace Barrett.

he was a well known asshole before this

i wonder what you're like irl

>Despite what they became gilmour LITERALLY was hired by Waters to replace Barrett.
He was actually approached by Nick Mason to help them out

Gonna have to make a few points here since you seem to still be full of delusions:
1. WYWH has plenty of writing credits from other band members. Gilmour has the lead credit on "Crazy Diamond parts I-V" and co-writing credits on "parts VI-IX" as well as "Wish You Were Here" itself. Not to mention the other band members contributions. But yes, Waters was the main lyricist.
2. Yes, Animals is dominated by Waters but there's really only 3 fucking songs on the album and the longest one is a collaboration between Waters and Gilmour.
3. I've already admitted The Wall and Final Cut are primarily Waters albums and will admit Animals is as well (not WYWH though) but don't forget most of the albums biggest songs were co-written by Gilmour.
4. Gilmour came into the band while Syd was still with them. Even if you want to argue he was just hired to replace him he was the fucking leader of the band. Waters was just the bass player/backing vocalist at the time so he was bringing in Gilmour to be the leader of his band. It's not like that's some small role that should downplay his importance.

Who is this guy?

stop lying

I dunno. People who's art form is played publically to other people who grow reputation from shows with large attendances.

You tell me, are musicians being social, or engaging in a space which demands they add social skills, or have you just never played a show in your life?

Nah. There's lots of hack musicians who just do shit like that, true, but having social skills isn't the problem, it's not having an artistic soul.

You can have poor social skills or be weird and uncomfortable and still not be a cunt. That's where you get people describing meeting these musos as they were "humble" or "kind and shy".

Pretending being a narcissistic prick and valuing your ego and thinking being an asshole is ok because of art, and you're getting further away from being in touch with that artistic soul, and a lot closer to the narcissistic douchebag who'd do anything to take that flame.

billy idol, he is a cock.

I was 98% sure thats roseanne

Reznor's not an asshole. He's just curt talks straight; but I can totally understand why a soyboy would misconstrue his frankness with being an asshole.

>He's just curt talks straight

thats what i like about him