APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

literally who

apologize, then

P

>Bang fucking average
>scores an easy goal at HOME after the goalie fucked up
>unimas commentators on his dick
God i want it to be 3 years in the future already to see him on tweeter selling foam mattresses

trinidad and tobago is an actual country? i thought it was a part of the US, lik puerto rico.,

>(you)

>the state of this post

>average
Ha.

CHI

>unimas

So this is the power

CHI

Just goes to show how primitive >our youth training system is.

Thank god he has a Croatian grandparent so he can train at Dortmund.

EL JUSTO

So all we had to do was send one of our kids to a European academy? It's this easy?

calm down ese

only after america officially qualifies

APOLOGIZE

T A C T I C A L

G E N I U S

PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD PULIGOD

if he doesn't rekt our meme NT, he is and always will be shit

This guy is the Jordan of Soccer

Can I get a USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA ?

Literally who?

Honduras throwing your bitch team around right now

CHI

CHI

the man Javier Hernandez could have been

CAPTIAN AMERICA

BUILD THE WALL

I always believed

>Pulisic will have a 99 card and grace the cover of FIFA someday

>deluded ameripigs deep down actually believe this
KEK

>Chicanofat doesn't realize his people are 50% fatter than white Americans and are actually the problem here

leave any time

>Fattest country on earth
>we swear guys *nom nom*, its the fat-*nom nom* mexicans
I can hear your heavy breathing all the way over here jeremy

yeah but its extremely difficult to do because of some laws. so most players here have to settle for some high school coach to train them

how do people like this figure out how the internet works much less find Sup Forums

>muh secret club
I keep forgetting summer is here

It was one of the British Colonies 55 years ago
never a part of a america, but there was a US base during WW2. That base is now used as a race track

>taking out Dempsey for Acosta

3 days until we completely, utterly, assuredly annihilate and wipe the country Mexico (los Estados Unidos Mexicanos) off the face of the Earth (The only planet known to contain sentient life that is part of the Sol system located in the Milky Way galaxy of the Orion arm, which in turn is located in the Local Group Clusters which in turn is in the Virgo Supercluster) with the United States of America's weapons of mass destruction - in the form of Christian "the American Messi" PulisGOD first of his name (PBUH), John "the Berlin Wall" Brooks and Bobby "Beaner Killer" Wood - in the historic Azteca stadium and regain our old testament based Abrahamic Judeo-Christian non-Islamic God given, constitutionally interpreted and endowed, U.S Supreme court ruled, Nato and U.N favored, philosophically and morally inclined, Eternal God Emperor Donald John Trump (PBUH) backed right as number 1 of the Concacaf federation.

CHI

GETTA OUTTA HERE WIT YA FUCKIN CHIACCHIERARE, YA FUCKIN SPLIZZONI

WE NEED FUCKIN PLAYERS THAT PLAY WIT FUCKIN PASHUN, CAPICHE?

Hourly reminder no one can stop him

DOS

>literally (You)

>Concacaf WC qualifying group
Why is this allowed? That's way too weak.

That's the weakest group in Europe and still way better than your group. Mexico would fight for the second place and you guys would end up below Bosnia and Greece.

top kek

Kek this group is literally 5 non-countries and Greece.

Gibraltar literally LITERALLY isn't a country

dont underestimate that intimidating "Away to estonia" atmosphere

>Belgian user right now

CHI

Concacaf is a mistake and you guys know that. Also my country has more history than yours.

I mean if being remembered as the country that ruined Europe by bringing them under the yoke of islam is history. We'll see you in the war in 5 years.

>Best world cup finish for Memeguim - 4th place
>Best world cup finish for USA - 3rd place
>was one Wondolowski goal in the last minute in being knocked out against the worst USA team in recent history
kek
KEK

First of many soccer superstars that the US will produce after starting our pro league 20 years ago.

kids go to europe all the time to academies from us high school.

We have at best, 20-30 kids in Europe. Everyone else has hundreds of potential superstars

literally the only thing belgium is known for is for being the country that got trampled over in the world wars

and waffles

perfect desktop background desu

It's willing participation in two genocides

deportation when

>PulisGOD triggers images of ICE and deportation to Chicanolards
Based

CHI

The bitchiness is from the French side and the asspain is from the German