NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2442891/Poop-pills-feces-healthy-people-guts-patients-infections.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My body is ready

JUST

LEAKED PHOTO OF HER ON SET

God, why? She can't act.

$$$$$$$$

Based Phil and Chris will find a way to make her work, don't worry.

SHE CAN'T KEEP SUCKING PRODUCER DICK AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>implying anyone in SW can except Ford.

>make a post about this earlier
>this one gets bumped more

>how do you want your star wars spinoff pham?

i memed it more pal

better luck next time

>Star Wars

>acting

Name one, ONE good performance in the original trilogy. Not "good compared to the rest".

ACTUALLY GOOD.

GET SHIT ON YOU BABBY DICKED WHITE BOIS.

On yeah the CHUBSTER

I don't know why everyone thinks Ford can act. He's always playing the same type and can't deliver any emotion whatsoever.

Better watch it, suckas

Darth Vader

Alec Guinness as Obi-Wan Kenobi

At this point I couldn't give less shit about Star Wars.

Empire Admiral.

She's popular
That's it

Hopefully in 5 years when got is over people will have forgotten her

oh no, now the entire movie is ruined. it was going to be great before she joined the cast! who wouldn't want a Han Solo anthology movie!?

Peter Cushing as Wilhuff Tarkin.

literally only there for the paycheck

How many times do studios have to realize no singular GoT actor will put asses in seats?

get out you fucking foot fags

You're laughing now, but It'll end up being the most beloved Star Wars movie of the Disney era. Mark my words.

I watched that movie where the cripple kills himself since I saw her on the poster. If it was any random actress, I probably would not have noticed it desu.

Looks like she wears shoes that are 2 sizes too small.

>white

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

>woman

Diversity is our strength

>He doesn't have a foot fetish.
Not the best feet in any respect, I wish women would just ditch high heels full stop.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

now we're going to get people defending her the way these sequel douchbags defend the xenomorph.

oh the irony of the ot faggots praising shit.
Same neckbeards now get to combine into one giant amorphous asshole fanbase.

So this is how Star Wars dies

With thunderous acting

fucking disney

Thank god, finally an actractive woman in the Star Wars universe.

so tired of the same faces the same shit acting
le margot
le jlaw
le queen of drhagons

btw star wars is for cucks

Not a single person cast for the new Han Solo movie can act. Not a single, fucking, one.

thicc

POST THE WEBM OF HER "ACTING ABILITY"

YOU KNOW THE ONE

fat

That's a good reason, but she's usually box office poison, just like Chloe

This... Star Wars isn't known for it's acting. It's never had good acting. Not once.

Jesus Christ when will it end.

These shit casting choices are the reason cunny posters exist.

Palpatine in Jedi.

Frank Oz as Yoda.

The feet fetish, similar to how anal is correlated with being infected by toxoplasmosis (which has infected up to half of the population on Earth, hence the trend), happens because of a parasite that manipulates your senses into thinking that feet (and their smell) are attractive, which leads you towards licking them (and ingesting whatever the fuck they've stepped on so far) and being reinfected with the same disease again.

It is a way for it to ensure its survival. You are nothing but a pawn.

Beautiful toes. She gets a lot of shit on here but she's sexy af

Gorgeous legs

Goddamnit they better make Terminator 6 first before they make this Abramscrap.

so cats are basically the thing on a lower level

This is Kathleen Kennedy's doing isn't it? What the fuck. Terminator was a FLOP. Her other movie was a FLOP.

G O D D E S S
O
D
D
E
S
S

t. neckbeard contrarian

foot fetishes are a lot healthier than that. If you were a parasite wouldn't it be more logical to give humans a HAND fetish? Jesus you're dumb.

jesuschrist what is it with this bitch, don't they realize her storyline is the worst of the GOT franchise

Name one, ONE fat performance in the original trilogy, Not "Jabba the Hut" either since he was a puppet.

pretty much
he's good at being stoic

>mfw this isnt a shop

What the fuck are you talking about? Neither of those things are true. Not even a little.

>don't they realize her storyline is the worst

the fatman didn't, and considering how reddit deifies him, they probably think it's great

>implying ingesting Emilia Clarkes poop wouldn't bee good for you.

I'd buy Emilias poop pills.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2442891/Poop-pills-feces-healthy-people-guts-patients-infections.html

Lots of acting is not noticing they're acting. Lando is a great example, he's a supporting character, but he's pretty perfect. While Ford completely overacts in ROTJ.

STAR WARS IS DEAD

I thought footfaggotry was because of estrogen in the water supply, phthalates, and soy.

star wars related

someone post that webm of sheev
you know which one

Based Khaleesi working the Sup Forumsirgins into a shoot! Lannistercucks on suicide watch. Kill the Masters! Based Khaleesi BTFO'ing patriarchy and drumpftards

She voted for Donald

>implying Sheev wasn't Oscar worthy

Pleb.

oh look a mark getting worked into a shoot brother

pulling shit out your ass doesn't make it real

shes not even an ameriburger

Oh God, so she's going to be forced into everything now, despite not being able to ACT for shit? Doesn't matter when she's a huge name amongst the average retard

>YAASSS KHALEESI SLAAAAY

>Oh God, so she's going to be forced into everything now
AFTER THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME

look at her range, and this is all in one episode.

>mfw it's real

who else is gonna fuck Dong Lover?

Eh.

I'll only see Rogue One if my family drags me to it so by the time Han Solo shit starts coming I'll be k. Excited for episode 8 at least.

but DROPPED basically.

I can't be the only one that's suspected this for a while

/commentchain

even if you had a point (you don't), why is this framed as a refutation of that post. as if wanting someone who can act is wrong regardless of the quality of performances in Some Other Movies

>feet veins
ew

I thought Rogue One was going to be a dog fighting movie. What it turned out to be is kind of disapointing but could be decent. Only thing I'm sort of interested in the non-lethal Jedi dude

rekt

Name 1 big name actress in Hollywood right now that isn't the Hollywood equivalent of a forced meme

So what accounts for my guro fetish?

Fassbender

WTF!! i love Emilia Clarke now

>when you're shaped like a traffic cone

Star Wars is shit anyway, hasn't been good since the original trilogy

I said actress

Yoda

They look like CGI caterpillars

Aw fuck yes dudes. A titty woman as a character. I can't wait to watch this in Cinema with my bros. Those tits on the big screen is going to be great. Thank god I don't drink a cup of pepsi at 9AM and live like a fucking disgusting slob. Thank god I'm a real human being