Be American

>Be American
>BMX Biking to friends house
>See flag

What's with our fucking flag fetish?

abcnews.go.com/US/utah-boy-captured-camera-stopping-bike-pledge-allegiance/story?id=47926261

That's beautiful 2bh. I wish every kid here would be that patriotic

ain't nothing wrong with patriotism you dumb CHI, bout time you go back

stay based Wyatt

>hating patriotism
Cancer be gone from this place

Patriotic for what? There is no such thing as French culture.

there is nothing worse than fucking brainwashed MUH FREEDOMZ

i absolutely loathe when they roll out a 10000 foot USA flag in the middle of the stadium to sing the national anthem and have fireworks and jets fly over.

Do you not see what they are doing to your mind? It's North Korea tier brainwashing

Please tell me this is a completely ironic post and you're not actually THIS reddit

Cringe. He's not wrong at all.

>Cringe
Please either kys, or go back to twitter, you fake bitch.

North Korea brainwashing is brainwashing because you're literally arrested for not doing stuff like crying at dear leader's funeral.

Nobody is threatening you with the gulag if you dont watch US flyovers or anthems. Just turn off the fuckin screen nigga, just like cover your eyes.

>BMX biking

stfu queer

Jingoism and over the top celebrations with the flag are cancer. Nationalism taken to an extreme is just as cancerous as multiculturalism.

whoa where do you think you are pal, this is 4pol and we don't tolerate words like that in our echo chamber

reminds me when they sing the anthem at a home game and the fans just sing a random song about smoking weed or winning the game

You sound like a real hoot at parties

>UMM GUYS, DONT SET OFF THOSE FIREWORKS ON 4TH OF JULY. DONT YOU SEE THATS HOW THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLS YOU

This is Utah tbf, it tends to be a very conservative place. You wouldn't see this happen in Vermont or Mississippi.

>ameriflags

why is this news

Nigga if you hate patriotism go to fucking Europe.

>our
go back to africa/isreal/mexico

This is actually funny.