Why is it that USA is losing the cultural war to Mexico?

Why is it that USA is losing the cultural war to Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgFao8RYeQ8
nytimes.com/aponline/2017/06/23/world/americas/ap-lt-mexico-fireworks-explosion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and there's nothing you can do about it

white men are weak and impotent so they can't keep up with our birthrates. although i disagree with the pic you posted because that character is an island nigger with no rightful clay, unlike chicanos (conquistadores)

Politicians will do anything for votes.

Right wingers love mass migration because it cheapens labour costs and boosts consumer spending and the left wing love it because it destroys the white normative standards.

>brown

b b b but they're white Hispanics

Daily reminder no Mexicans were actually living in 99% of that territory .

back when the USA wasn't that mexican you saw every USA flag shitting on hispanics for being brown

now that USA is like 70% hispanic all you see on Sup Forums is "bro hispanics are bros bro, good food and women bro cabron, plus they are spanish and white"

EL ARGENTIO

Exactly you get fucked from both end of the spectrum.

my honest opinion

I am ok with Miami and the Southwest being quasi bilingual. But the rest of the country should be all English.

Daily reminder White people need to be genocided

How is loosing it? It's true the CHI population is growing but they're loosing a huge part of their culture, replacing it with the Hollywood movies, Netflix n chill #Twitter, American culture like the rest of the of latam and the entire world actually.

>tfw if you really think about it Miami is the epicenter of the Latinamerican culture

I want a qt latina gf

*fence

Losing the cultural what, now?

Because they don't have culture to begin with

LA REPÚBLICA CATÓLICA POPULAR DE CALIFORNIA is rightful mexican clay

>the US government claims 11 million illegals
>they somehow all get kicked out
>that just leaves around 40 million hispanics, most of them actually fluent
>wh*tey asks Juan to impregnate wife because of course he does

We like Mexico though. And they have a great culture. Great food, great people, great music and so much more.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgFao8RYeQ8

It always saddens me that people think because I'm a Trumpite that I have some problem with Mexico. And you dont have to go very far back to find the times America loudly loved Mexico.

The liberals here are trying to poison our relations with Mexico by taking a border issue and trying to make it an ethnic issue.

I just dont want anymore liberal race baiting for their elections. As for the Mexicans themselves, I dont really care how many come. They are family oriented, community minded people of faith who celebrate their colonial heritage. North and south, we are blessed with the best neighbors in the world.

Also, condolences to the injured and lost in that fireworks explosion... again...

What is it with Mexico and firework accidents? Its almost as bad as Russia and airplanes.

american men are so fucking pathetic lmao

>The liberals here are trying to poison our relations with Mexico by taking a border issue and trying to make it an ethnic issue.
It was Trump that made it an ethnic issue.

They are already in here so what good is a wall gonna do?

>Also, condolences to the injured and lost in that fireworks explosion... again...
What? when?

An austalian talking about culture haha yes!

El ChicANO seniores...

>What is it with Mexico and firework accidents?
Huitzilopochtli punishing us for not delivering him the rightful amount of white blood to cease his wrath

nytimes.com/aponline/2017/06/23/world/americas/ap-lt-mexico-fireworks-explosion.html

Fireworks Explosion Kills 1, Injures 9 in Central Mexico

MEXICO CITY — One person was killed and nine more suffered injuries when fireworks being carried in a pickup truck exploded Friday in central Mexico.

The blast happened during a religious pilgrimage in the town of Cerrito Tixmadeje, the government of the State of Mexico said. Its statement added that the pyrotechnic material was being transported without the proper safety measures.

It said the fatality was a 52-year-old man, and those injured had first-, second- and third-degree burns.

Mexican media outlets published images of the damaged truck and wounded people being taken away by ambulance and helicopter.

Fireworks are a mainstay of Mexican secular and religious celebrations, and deadly accidents happen with some regularity. Last month 14 people were killed when an errant firework touched off a fireworks cache in Puebla state.

Is that a seagull shit on your flag?

Why would I expect that when you don't even listen to what Trump says?

how does the word ''though'' fit in here? why do people end more and more sentences with THOUGH??

DES

they are stars my pal

and what the fuck does an argentinian's opinion of america matter?

idw argue. I just dont like getting blamed for the lefts shenanigans. I'll hush cuz idw argue here. Im just sorry Mexicans take the issue the wrong way. Luckily, I know many who understand and support him also.

I am not leftist and I don't care if you get blamed for anything or not.

Good, one less Mexican to worry about

You're correct that the left has made it a big issue and has thrown race into everything, but don't act the the right is blameless when it comes to fucking up american/mexican relations.

CCCCCCCCCCCCHIIIIIIIIICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KEEP POSTING SHIT LIKE YOU DUMB CHI AJKSJKASJKASJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKAS

Thing is, there is no American ethnicity, Latinos are cucking themselves, its only question of time until there will be children of diaspora that wont speak Spanish, it happens everywhere, people coming in dont want to change USA, they want to be part of it. So USA might not be white country anymore but they will keep their identity, unlike what is hapenning to E*rope

>Americans celebrate the fact that they're being wiped out
Lmao

majority of latinos are already bilingual

I would never say the right is blameless about much anything. Please, idw argue.

I regret that I missed my chance to try Argentine food when I was in Miami recently.

Hell, most of them barely speak Spanish.

>reddit spacing
>doesn't want to argue
>still argues

Sure, you don't want to argue but you just keep talking about the left for no reason. Why are you even in this thread? It's a designated shitposting thread.

Kek
You guys need to stop being mean to Messi

This was a great movie.

Finally, America is being reconquered by its rightful owners.
#fuckwhitepeople
#laraza

I got my visa approved yesterday.I'm going to contribute on killing america once and for all

Nah, it's terrible, but I like it anyway.
If you like movies like that, you might want to watch "nicotina" as well.

This scene was so satisfying, I creamed my pants desu.

Go to Kentucky, Tennessee, or North Carolina. The latino population is growing there and they have better economies.

All Latinos have indigenous ancestry, except Argentinians and Uruguayans, they should go back.

I want some blonde qt to breed 8 med babies.where can i find that mate?

The south. They're all huge coalburners too, so you'll be swimming in pussy.

Nobody asked for your opinion, though.

disgusting spic

El SlovakiANO...

Change of plans, im going to slovakia

I am Greek (Greek)

because the jews wants it tbqh

We're not. They're just yet another out of many waves of immigrants to this country.

El americANO

You can find pretty much anything at Walmart.

El TurkoANO...

El MacacoANO

I am Greek you fat getshotter, dont you ever call me t*** ever again

look roach to me

no wonder the entirety of north america has shitty football teams, you're too soft on your players

you are Mexican

>flee Mexico because living in a brown country, under brown rule, is terrible
>move to the U.S. so you can live in a white country, under white rule
>celebrate as the U.S. turns brown and became the exact shithole you fled from

I will never understand that logic.

If we're going to be real, this.
The whole "WE'RE BEING INVADED AND OVERTAKEN" meme is just right-wing fearmongering.
Immigration went down circa 2011, and birthrates are only slightly higher than whites, but will probably drop.

ر. عبد تشيرنوبيل

The majority of latinos in the U.S. are not immigrants.

Don't be ridiculous. You are Argentinian. You can't afford to go anywhere until you

pay
them
debts

Same reason they took over all the other cultures in South America and central America. Latin culture carries the legacy of Rome.

Not to mention that Asians are outpacing spics. They play the game, though, so it's cool. I see Asians skiing and golfing more frequently than I see them protesting.

and you are a turk, so what?

I am Greek, you spic, dont lose your head over it.

>The liberals here are trying to poison our relations with Mexico by taking a border issue and trying to make it an ethnic issue.

you literal cuckold

Take your civic nationalism and fuck off

Nothing wrong with being a cuck

Conquista*dos

We payed those like a year ago friendo

That's not Walmart though.

Most Mexicans assimilate anyway, and their women are hot so who cares

>Most Mexicans assimilate anyway

Can't tell if this is bait or not

When I was in the States, I went to a BBQ at the house of a Mexican guy I worked with, and several of his family members, who'd been in the US for decades, couldn't speak English.

Don't sass me. It's whatever I say it is.

>let's escape our third world shithole with daily beheadings
>*turns America into the same thing*

Wetback shitskin logic. Don't worry. When civil war inevitably breaks out we're going to scalp and castrate you mestizo 'males' and slaughter your children

Just because most Mexicans are decent and "assimilate" doesn't mean it's a good idea to let the little 5'4 goblins overrun the entire country

Naw, man, you should fuck off.

Why not?

I was looking around at cities in California (both north and south) yesterday, holy shit you are so utterly fucked. Find it incredibly hard to take American flag posts seriously now knowing that California is literally half Mexican

Otro post fantastico hecho por la hoja