but they've won without him...

lel i bet u think lederp is the best

>Portland
JUST

who the fuck is Portland paying?

DUDE, KEEP THE TEAM TOGETHER WITH SHIT CONTRACTS AFTER LOSING IN THE 2ND ROUND

PAY FOR EVAN TURNER TO BE THE DIFFERENCE MAKER

SIGN EZELI FROM WARRIORS, HE CAN HELP

The only "good" contracts from last offseason are for Harkelss and Aminu. McCollum's $100 million extension kicks in next season. This is why superteams are formed by players.

thats what happens when you pay Tristian Thompson's useless ass super star money

Tristan Thompson and JR smith are making more than Curry. Thank god Lebron James is an incompetent GM.

they didn't "need it" to beat lebron

they just don't want it to even be close

>PORTLAND AT NUMBER 2
>$17 million for EVAN TURNER

HOW FUCKING RETARDED IS PORTLAND'S FRONT OFFICE?

>Tristan Thompson and JR smith are making more than Curry

jesus fuck

isnt thompson getting like 15M and the last two games averaged no points and 3 boards

at 6'3 i could fucking fluke my way into 3 boards

Curry literally is 6'3 and has 30 boards through 3 games

Jordan never had to face such elite teams as the 17' warriors

Lebron is all by himself Kryie is good but just those two can't carry

How many niggas gotta have their career ruined before realizing you don't slide into the Kardashian pussy?

AI got one game. If Lebron can't get them one game then don't even utter Jordan.

yeah but he's better than me. thompson is 6'9 out there and invisible

This stupid ass caption makes it seem as if all those accolades are different people.

>omg mommy its not fair dat my favrit chimpball player lebwan isnt allowed to win every year! cAN U even beliEVE that the team he is playing aginst, has soOOOO many gOOd players!? not fair!!!!! he is playing them 1 on 5 too!!!!

And last year, LeBron needed a bogus suspension of Draymond Green, an unhealthy Curry who just put up a top 5 season of all time, along with an injured Bogut resulting in FESTUS FUCKING EZELI being the Warrior's big man --- just to win.

Jesus Christ, Lebwan-fags think that nigger is entitled to a championship every fucking year.

>bogus
It's still amazing to me that Draymond has still gotten the least amount of heat of a professional athlete from hitting guys in the nuts.

>portholand

This.
If they would have let them play and not refballed for that crybaby Durant would have stayed in OKC and they would have made a big offseason move. OKC might be in the Finals this year if Vegas and the League didnt hand LBJ a title.

>7th highest paid team with 3/4 top players being severely underpaid due to blind luck
is this supposed to be impressive?

Nope. Don't let LeBron haters tell you otherwise, either.

Don't get mad their front office knows what they're doing. Instead you're crying you can't get JR "15 million a year" Smith isn't living up to expectations. Also you have no draft picks to trade until the next decade, a repeat luxury tax fine, but it's cool I guess since this team is fucked. Any competent front office and coach would build around lebron efficiently not to just to rely on him to drive and kick or ISO with Kyrie.

So other teams aren't allowed to have good players? Is everyone else in the league just supposed to sit back and let Lebron collect ring after ring by building Superteams?

OP and bronsexuals BLOW THE FUCK OUT!

Go home Wang Chung

LOL PORTLAND

Both Allen Crabbe and Evan Turner are paid more green curry and Thompson

Don't forget 18.5 for Allen crabbe

They literally lucked into this

>FO knows what they're doing

They were considering keeping Monta Ellis over Curry a few years back. They passed on Draymond Green at pick 30 to take Festus Ezeli. They built a 72 win team that depended on Andrew Bogut staying healthy as their only big.

I didn't understand anyone paying so much for Ezeli. He was already known to be incredibly injury prone before last season and has stone hands.

He hit LeBron in the groin and the step over wasn't just disrespectful as far as arrogant it was bullshit because it prevented him from getting up in time to get on the play.

please don't tell me you're meaning 18.5 millions