Trump Judge

Is it racist to say a judge can't be impartial due to his race or heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-trump-university
vdare.com/articles/the-donald-the-la-raza-judge
larazalawyers.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MEChA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raza_Unida_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Council_of_La_Raza
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/06/03/tapper-to-trump-is-that-not-the-definition-of-racism/
vdare.com/searchs?k=La Raza&submit=Find
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes but it's legitimate racism. Libtards need to get their mouths off Mexican dicks and look at evidence.

Not if the judge is failing to rule impartially

Whether he is or not, who can know, they had best file a motion to recuse if they believe so.

only white people can be racist

What about SCOTUS judge Clarence Thomas? He's black but very conservative, and has voted against his own races' wishes many, many times.

If he's so sure he's on solid legal ground, why doesn't orange nigger have his lawyers file a motion of recusal?

Just wait till the left paints the judge of the college rapist as not impartial because he is white....
Total hypocrites....

That's my question too. They can file a motion to recuse the judge at any point.

They probably are. Just bc CNN hasn't said so doesn't mean it didn't happen.

That would be an even bigger story, they have no reason to hide it. There's no legal basis to recuse him though, unless there is evidence there's a conflict of interest or bias.

That's actually exactly what it means, since it would be in the public record.

No. It's nationalist, which isn't racist.

But he's an American

The judge is a member of the Mexican KKK(La Raza). If he doesn't recuse himself from this case it's going to be a show trial.

An American who self identifies as a hyphenated nationality clearly has a conflict of interest.

Well, doesn't the Negro say that they get harsher punishment from White judges?

Not the same La Raza you're thinking of, by the way.
Admit it. He messed up for the nth time.

Liberals are more likely to be collectivist. Minorities are more likely to be liberal. It isn't crazy to suggest that this judge has a bias against Trump who want' to stop the gravy train for Mexico.

"la raza" is literally "the race."

if it's "racist" to point out that a racist judge might not be able to do his job impartially because the defendant is not his race, i'm pretty sure we don't need the rule of law at all anymore.

Loretta lynch has a quote on this. Im on mobile at work so no link but it should be easy to find.

He's not saying Mexican judges can't be impartial. He's saying THIS Mexican judge ISNT impartial, perhaps because he's Mexican and that influences his judgements against someone who wants to build a wall.

That is not what he said:

> donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-trump-university

This may be the stupidest thing I've seen the media outrage about.

YOU CAN'T SAY HE'S MEXICAN HE WASN'T BORN IN MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean like that time they reported cliven bundy had legal justification for everything he did? it was all a matter of public record, anybody could have gone and looked it up.

how about that time the FBI agents assigned to the branch davidian case met up with david koresh to go shooting at a range with him, and even let him fire their service pistols? it's a matter of public record -- so naturally the media are compelled to report it, yeah?

Then why don't his lawyers file a motion to recuse the judge?

>La Raza

He's literally a member of La Raza. Of course he's impartial.

So Trump is German?

It blows my mind that people are freaking out about this.

I bet the establishment cuckservatives had this planned from the start. As soon as Trump said something that they can easily twist around (especially if it's "racist"), they'd all go into attack mode to make him look bad.

The leaf wants to know if its racist. Perhaps, but no one cares.

The judge in question has La Raza affiliations, he is one of those Americans who calls himself Mexican, he is not impartial and will not judge impartially.

Trump is forcing their entire narrative to crumble and its beautiful.

If this serves as a legal basis to recuse the judge, fucking file a motion to recuse him.

He was right in any case. I'm glad he's not backing down on this.

No, it's pointing out the obvious that people don't want to hear, unless it's directed at white christian males, but that's not considered racist.

>I don't know how motions are filed

Go back to fapping to awooooo pls.

Men are talking.

right, it's a different "la raza" which just happens to pursue the same end goals as the other "la raza"

furthermore, the judge is a member of several organizations which seek to benefit and advocate on behalf of his "raza"

meanwhile the GOPe cuckolds are condemning Trump because they have no interest in confronting the racial identity politics of the left, ie, how non-whites are afforded the privilege of advancing their narrow in-group interest before what's best for society as a whole.

msnbc also called him mexican all day yesterday. they also called him latino, and hispanic. they don't realize, or don't care, that these words are not interchangeable. they don't have to because liberals don't know either, and don't want to know -- otherwise they have no argument.

HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIS RACE

HE SAID THE JUDGE

BELONGED
TO
A
GROUP

WHICH
IS
FUCKING
LA RAZA
A
RACIST
ANTWHITE
PRO BEANER
GROUP

HOLY FUCKING SHIT KILL YOURSELF

Clarence is definitely an exception to the general trend, and it definitely earned him the utter scorn from his own people and liberal all over.

>Mexico
>Race

Make it stop, it isn't even funny anymore how dumb this is.

>Is it racist to say a judge can't be impartial due to his race or heritage?

Wouldn't this mean that white judges shouldn't be the judge of white people?

Maybe he wants it to blow up so that he can attack the clintons on their even worse for profit scam. At least with Trump U, people actually got to learn something about real estate. Its no different from attending a technical training seminar, which on average cost 2k-6k.

Clintons literally funneled money from the government into their pockets.

No since you have a right to have a not biased judge. This is why sometimes it's hard to find people who are not biased for famous murder cases since they already have an opinion and would affect their jusgement.

He doesn't IDENTIFY himself as German, you pretentious leaf. The judge identifies as Mexican and is affiliated with La Raza. The media, academia and political elite play identity politics. Trump is just playing it better than them.

Quite based.

>resorts to ad hominems the second his argument is dismantled
paste the address to your mtgox wallet so i can donate you one pity-satoshi for wasting time replying

vdare.com/articles/the-donald-the-la-raza-judge

He said during an interview that he couldn't be impartial due to his Mexican heritage.
They can file a motion to recuse the judge at any point.

provide a link to the transcript or die

Mafia Judge completely impartial during Mafia trials, trails concerning defendants who are publically anti-racketeering, extortion, drug pushing, murder etc etc

they link to "that" la raza on their website under "Affiliates"

Liberals say white judges and police officers are biased all the time, and no one gives a fuck.

larazalawyers.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MEChA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raza_Unida_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Council_of_La_Raza

>faggot anime posting britslime

Haha kys

cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/06/03/tapper-to-trump-is-that-not-the-definition-of-racism/

Full transcript.

Would you want a muslim to decide if Sharia was constitutional?

Not if you have half a brain.

LIBERALS: It's not racist for a judge to support La Raza, an Open Boarder policy for Mexicans, and allowing Mexicans quick and free admission to food-stamps and welfare.

LIBERALS: But it is racist to say someone like that might not be impartial.

If a black teen was killed by a white man, and the judge and jury were all white, liberals would have a shit fit. If the judge also had connections to white nationalist groups, they'd lose their fucking minds.

Yes but that isn't exclusively what Teflon is saying. It's the fact that this judge has direct ties to the Mexican supremacy group La Raza that's the issue

Yeah. They're right too, it's exactly why the republicans are squirming and won't side with Trump. They don't want to admit that the justice system has ethnic biases.

Well, Mexican has to be a race first.

All trump had to do was say the judge is involved in a Mexican supremacy or advocacy group that doesn't want what's best for America, instead he went full foot in mouth and said the guy hates him because he's Mexican. It's funny but the phrasing is also indefensible.

>Not if he's white
>Judges are generally white
Generally, it's not racist.

How do you explain to yourself why Trump hasn't filed a motion for recusal if he believes the judge is biased?

Only if the judge isn't white.

Yes but (most) Mexicans see Trump like Hitler

yup

Exactly this, checked.

His lawyers have to do what he says to do.

Of course it is but only if the judge is a brave PoC. If you suggested a white judge with ties to pro-white organizations that gave scholarships exclusively to whites would be biased against a black or hispanic defendant then OFC he should be removed.

>[TRUMP] No. He's proud of his heritage. I - I respect him for that.

>I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics. But we're building a wall. He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings, rulings that people can't even believe.

never does it say: 'he can't be my judge because he's a mexican and i hate mexicans'

learn to read, eh?

He doesn't want a new judge, he wants you to doubt the one he has.

Probably because he thinks he's going to lose.

>you mean like that time they reported cliven bundy had legal justification for everything he did

ahahahaha what

Just like this is the nth time his campaign is over

It's only racist if you're white apparently

If you're any other color you can say the system is racist and get lots of sympathy and even some $$$

The problem here is the judge's ties to La Raza and sitting on the board of an organization that gives scholarships to illegals which, combined with his heritage, means that yes his possible bias should be called into question.

Just as a reminder, the San Jose police chief does events with La Raza and we saw what happened there.

I'm gonna get some shit here, but Trump isn't the smartest tool in the shed, that's for sure. Foot in the mouth comments are going to be the death of him. I'm surprised he got this far.

I'm still going to vote for him, only because at this point the alternative is Hillary but holy shit, the guy needs to critically think about the words coming out of his mouth and it needs to happen months ago.

Learn about The Race vdare.com/searchs?k=La Raza&submit=Find

The phrasing won't matter in the end, just because everyone thinks being a lawyer-speaking chickenshit is the only way to do politics doesn't mean they're right. Trump is not going to cede and inch and will end up on top of it again.

Agreed, he's an idiot. He worded it terribly.

btw, Trump does things smart.

They already filed a recusal but it got delayed in the system.

the judge will be recused and Trump will, once again, be infallible.

>Libtards need to get their mouths off Mexican dicks and look at evidence.

yea that's going to happen

The cucks aren't doing anything because they're hoping they can use this to perform some chicanery that allows them to weasel their way into giving the nomination to somebody else.

It's actually pretty smart.

He's trying to seed doubt, not get a new judge. That way it will be easier for his followers to handwave it away when he's found liable for fraud.

If he gets a new white, Christian male judge and he's still found liable, you have to drink that much more kool-aid.

but that is EXACTLY why the mexican hates him!! because he's a fucking racist spic!!

holy shit faggots!

Apparently you can. But only if he is white and gives a white person leeway. According to the left anyway.

If the person is white, you may accuse them of anything.

If you still believe he doesn't know what he's doing EVERY time he says something after these last 8 months, then you're simply irrational and incapable of processing experiential data. He is creating a media outrage response, which causes an information spiral that ALWAYS ends in his favor. If he had been measured, and said La Raza outright, no one would have a clue what the fuck he was talking about, no one would care, he'd STILL look "crazy" according to people like you, but the media wouldn't carry the story to its conclusion.

This WILL be taken to its conclusion and in the end, more people than ever will be aware of Mexican identitarian politics in America.

You know good and well that he fucked up. We all know he fucked up. He should have said "He's part of a Mexican supremacy organization so he's going to be biased that I am building a wall between the US and Mexico".

He did a few more interviews where he only dug his hole deeper.

TAPPER: But I don't care if you criticize him. That's fine. You can criticize every decision. What I'm saying is if you invoke his race as a reason why he can't do his job...
TRUMP: I think that's why he's doing it. But...

TAPPER: (INAUDIBLE).
TRUMP: I think that's why he's doing it.

This is the second time he has legitimately mistepped, the first being the Bernie debate. It doesn't matter if he is right or not, it is a net loss at the worst possible time. It will be forgotten in a cycle or two but Clinton is gaining momentum.

He's just always right and says things that are right, even if they're supposed to be "quietly known". He's not seeing the future yes just being right and not backing down ever.

holy shit...

his race IS why he can't do his job.

listen people, this fucking 'judge' is ALL ABOUT RACE. ALL HIS RULINGS ARE PRO MEXICAN AND ANTI AMERICAN.

he is by definition, 'unfit for duty'. at least in AMERICA.

Should women be able to be judges?

Should a woman judge have to prove she's not bleeding out of her wherever while hearing a case?

How can an unclean woman think rationally?

These are the questions I want Trump to ask.

Then file a motion to recuse him from the case.

Your time horizon is so short it's stunning. Normie centrist independents don't remember this stuff. The public has a memory of a goldfish. What matters is that the story stays in the news until the full truth becomes common knowledge. Trump only touches topics that he KNOWS are in his favor when the full truth is eventually trickled out by non-stop media attention. The key is keeping the media attention.

He's going to keep pushing it forwards, all of his surrogates are, and he's going to get out of this by going right through it. He's right the judge is racist and biased against him.

Yes but Trump needed to PHRASE it that way then. He didn't. He just said "He's Mexican".

I watched the interviews, he had a chance to say he's part of a Mexican supremacist organization and he didn't. He blew it.

according to what

No.

Should judges who are members of Irish Bar Associations be recused from potato-based litigation?

When race or heritage is the reason they are a member of an organization calling for a boycott against the defendant.
>a fucking LEAF

There's a difference between good media attention and media attention that paints you as a villain.

Maybe Trump is purposely trying to keep media attention to keep the heat off Hillary. How is hardly anyone talking about her emails and how absolutely corrupt she is? People should be rallying to have her thrown in prison. But it's pretty much just falling on dead ears.

If Trump said the hell with Israel, and then he went up against a Jewish judge that roughed him up, would people think the judge is slanted against him?

OF COURSE THEY WOULD....to try to ignore this particular judge's Mexican favoritism is ridiculous