Film was shot in 2012

>film was shot in 2012
>being released in 2017
Is there anyone more based than Terrence "Heidegger is my nigga" Malick?

umm have you seen his last few films, user?

pretty fucking awful, my man.

>that complete lack of ass

wew

>Perhaps no film in the history of cinema follows the movement of memory as faithfully, as passionately, or as profoundly as Terrence Malick’s new film, “Knight of Cups.” It’s an instant classic in several genres—the confessional, the inside-Hollywood story, the Dantesque midlife-crisis drama, the religious quest, the romantic struggle, the sexual reverie, the family melodrama—because the protagonist’s life, like most people’s lives, involves intertwined strains of activity that don’t just overlap but are inseparable from each other. The movie runs less than two hours and its focus is intimate, but its span seems enormous—not least because Malick has made a character who’s something of an alter ego, and he endows that character with an artistic identity and imagination as vast and as vital as his own.

Don't be mean about the sound guy

Ok so just twirl around through this pretty looking setting. We'll add a poetic voiceover in post.

>Michael Fassbender provided voice-over that the actor said may be cut from the completed film, stating, "I'm not sure [if I'm in the final cut]. I've got to go actually and do some more voice-over ... just like reams and reams of that."[17] Bale also expressed doubts about whether he would appear, saying in November 2013, "I unfortunately wasn't able to do everything I was meant to do, so I ended up doing like three, four days on that. Which in Terry's world means you're never going to see me in it."[18] In January 2016, Mara revealed she did voice-over for the film.[19]

>Terrence "it's not over until you do 8 hours of voiceovers" Malick
>Terrence "align with Dasein" Malick
>Terrence "work with Chivo, write the plot in vivo" Malick
>Terrence "from Assyrian oil driller to admirer of Ben Stiller" Malick
>Terrence "when I go Texas, I plow into my producer's solar plexus" Malick
>Terrence "by the power of grace I have more than one birthplace" Malick
>Terrence "look at grass, get the lass" Malick
>Terrence "I gave that bitch a golden hour, not a golden shower" Malick

>muh big ass
>muh chimp ass
Kill yourself nigger

>Terrence "natural lighting, producer fighting" Malick
>Terrence "Kierkegaard is my bard" Malick
>Terrence "casting glut so Brody got cut" Malick
>Terrence "oil money made me independently wealthy, seeing non-avian creatures makes me stealthy" Malick
>Terrence "understanding Book of Job requires a frontal lobe, so throws a Lacrimosa" Malick

Mmmhhmm

Terrence "cast Hollywood sluts and they all get cut" Malick

Terrys only good film is Badlands, fact.

I've never seen a Malick movie. I heard about how Adrien Brody got completely cut from a movie that he thought he was the lead in.

Is Malick's whole bit that he just films four movies worth of random footage and eight movies worth of voiceover then decides on plot after or what?

Terrence "fuck actors, let me drive tractors" Malick

calm your butthurt Tiny Dick Bob.

>not liking cute tight asses
kys nigger

what's up with her fuck bone?

learned a lot from Malick

Brother

>yfw he cuts them all from film and it's just St Vincent walking and hanging out with Cara for rest of the film,

Damn, Natalie Hershlag looks like THAT?