Reminder: James Cameron is making 4 Avatar sequels

Reminder: James Cameron is making 4 Avatar sequels.

Reminder: I won't be seeing them either

Reminder he'll probably just make #2 and then sell it off

>2023

Yeah I'll be dead by then if I don't die first.

He's going to be 97 by the time Avatar 5 comes out.

>Yeah I'll be dead by then if I don't die first.

what did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

I saw Avatar once in theaters and haven't seen it since nor had the desire to see it again. I'm curious to see how successful these sequels will be especially since by the time Avatar 2 comes out it will be a 9 year gap since the first

>It's a Na'vi has a talk on climate change whilst the humans don't believe them episode

He's making them all at the same time.

Yeah just like they made all those Godzilla sequels

>I CALL MY EGO "THE ARK" BECAUSE IT'S SO FUCKING HUGE IT WILL LITERALLY SAVE ALL LIFE ON PLANET EARTH!!!

Won't the visual effects be dated by the time the last one comes out?

>I saw Avatar once in theaters and haven't seen it since nor had the desire to see it again.
I tried to rewatch it and only got up to the 20 minute mark or so when the main character enters the body and I had to turn it off because the bad aged CGI was so cartoony and it ruined my experience because I had believed that the CGI was very "groundbreaking".

And also the movie is very boring.

im annoyed he delayed em for so long. We should have been through at least 2 by now.

I watched this movie high as fuck recently, and it made the CGI look even worse.

But then I watched some bits sober, and I couldnt tell as much.

Looks like i've been avatared

Cameron should just make an animated Avatar cartoon series like they did with Godzilla and call it a day.

No one gives a shit about Avatar in the cinema anymore.

>I had believed that the CGI was very "groundbreaking"

I remember being so confused by everyone saying this over and over and then looking at the images and not understanding what they were talking about.

>actually wanting to see Avatar sequels
Avatar is one of the worst Hollywood movies in recent years with no soul, no taste, just made to sell tickets.

Oh and they want to make an Avatar themepark

I liked the pretty visuals

Go and play a PS4 game. That has way better visuals and you will ACTUALLY be entertained and not bored