Post something Sup Forums related that will really make us all think

Post something Sup Forums related that will really make us all think.

Baneposting will turn 5 years old this December.

It's been 10 years since Force Awakens came out

Super powered mind, a mechanical K9!

check this out

im a big guy 4 u

Peter Weller was an Art History professor at Syracuse University.

>Baneposting will turn 5 years old this December.

Almost every single television commercial for a home security system portrays home invader as a white male.

>there will never be a sequel about the prison planet

I like the way memory works.

Is this picture from:
>AvP
>Mortal Kombat 2
or something I have no reason to remember
>The One

>having a reason for remembering AvP and MK2 over The One

messed up priorities senpai

Now that you are reading this comment, your automatic breathing has been turned off, and you now must manually control your breath

>0:02 in
>Oh boy this gonna be GOOD
>1:56 total
alright this better be good, I'm saving this webm for a drunk laugh later.
QUIT MAKING ME THINK

what the fuck
am i retarded or did cosmo always make retard faces?

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him outof a plane?

Just imagine when we have been Baneposting for 10 years

Joke's on you, I meditate often

Your breathing will become weaker, more shallow as you struggle to comprehend this basic human movement from the perspective of the unlearned and inexperienced

(protip: inhale from your abdomen and diaphragm rather than trying to fill your lungs from the topside down)

The fire will continue to rise

Art's primary purpose is not to necessarily evoke emotion.

How can your eyes be real if mirrors aren't real?

Memento is not a good film.

Will it tho? Hmmm

Marvel has a movie slate planned till 2028.

This fills me full of hate I might need to masturbate

You thought things would be different this year but you did the exact same thing.

>the white supremacist from sons of anarchy said this

>really activates my almonds

I didn't mean to greentext the bottom part, sorry guys I'm so embarrassed.

stfu i moved out of the house and changed careers twice

I hear Australia is a spiritual successor

Yea I don't think White people can handle being surrounded by black people constantly

>successor
australia is a prequel user, this movie happens after chinks own it

user, do you understand what acting is?

John Scarce is fat

Yes, actors pretend they're other people.

Watching 2001 Without any prior knowledge

I refuse to believe this. It felt like one.

>Louis C.K. walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen...you're in for quite the show tonight"
>*applause*
>"Before we go any further...let us turn off these lights, these damned inventions of the white devil. Let us return to out natural state,BLACKness"
>Lights are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience.
>Meanwhile, Louis has stripped naked, and a huge cauldron is being brought on stage.
>All the blacks in the theatre start chanting "KEK KEK KEK" slowly growing louder.
>"In this cauldron is a sacred Nubian concoction made from the semen carefully extracted from vaginas of wives who have been bred by black bucks. It symbolizes the conquering of the white race.
>Louis lowers his pale, naked body slowly into the cauldren of semen. He rubs himself sensually, and his tiny white dick gets more and more erect. "KEK KEK KEK KEK" the chanting continues to roar on.
>Louis begins moaning and masturbating violently. Some white people in the audience are shocked, but when they try to leave they find the doors locked.
>Louis moans come out in a gasping sputter as his hands are a blur in his slimy crotch.
>Right as Louis reaches his climax, a black buck thrusts a huge horn resembling a BBC in front of Louis face. Louis puts it to his lips and....
>BRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>The sound of Louis orgasm echoes around the chamber, competing with the deafening chant of "KEK KEK KEK"
>Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre,killing all the white males in the audience with spears. The white women blush with anticipation as they are dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black bucks await with massive, throbbing erections.
>At this point Louis is being spitroasted between the girths of two massive black men.
>He pulls his mouth off of one of the mans cocks with a slluurpp and grabs the mic. Panting, he says:
>LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,WELCOME TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

I changed my underwear twice this year

I'll get it right next one

kek

Has that guy been charged yet?

I Drive