Retard baby

If you knew your child was going to have a genetic defect like Downs Syndrome, would you abort it?

Obviously

Yep.

Hai.

It would be terrible, but yea

one of the only two situations where I support abortions

Yes of course.

Yes, no question about it.

What's the other?

Rape?

When the mothers life is at risk I would assume.

as a three children father, this would be hard, but probably yes, abort.

yes

Racemixing?

Nope. I would never support an abortion.

Not ever. I am pro-life 100% of the time.

Absolutely no question about it.

Parents who cling to their (and I don't mean this with hate) subhuman children are victims of their most important child rearing resource: love.

Nature made a mockery of your child and by keeping it you choose to live the rest of your life lying to yourself.

Yes obviously, You'd have to have a mental deficiency not to.

What if your daughter/wife/sister was knocked up by a black islam from rape?

Yes.

>Nature made a mockery of your child and by keeping it you choose to live the rest of your life lying to yourself.

What's wrong with allowing someone with disabilities to be born?

You guys are crazy on here.

That kids really cute tho

Yes and I would have no qualms or second guesses about it. It would be cruel of me to bring into the world a mind that cannot understand it or take part in it

kill the daughter, duh

That's a stupid hypothetical that would never happen in reality.

>really cute
It won't be in a couple of years.

Refugees rape all the time. Why would that never happen?

Yes. It's the more humane thing to do.

I don't get how some people willingly choose a lifetime burden like that.

>i've never left my hometown

What the fuck is wrong with you all?

Yes I support eugenics
As recently as the 60s American doctors would still smother deformed babies then mark the paperwork as "Stillborn"

I'd likely murder the woman for her inferior genetics.

She'd have a dragic accident and I'd miss her dearly for the rest of my life.

Absolutely. I'd be convinced not to have any more children and allow my bloodline to die. So I'd spend the rest of my life trying to make the world better for my country.

kek

I would rather have a retarded child than a gay child. At least then I can explain it to my friends.

It's called eugenics.

Yes, though I'd feel bad I wouldn't want to go through a meaningless life.

A child deserves the best life I can possibly offer it. A fetus lacks the sentience to comprehend t'sown demise. I've seen the life that someone with a severe developmental disability can expect. Forcing someone to endure that cannot possibly be an act of love.

duh

Of course not, I never abort my child for being a liberal.

>i live under a rock

Kampf unserer rasse means fight for our race right?

Idk but that photo rages me with those intellectual glasses

Perhaps they don't have the money for therapy n shit
>inb4 if you don't have a lot of money don't have kids
Therapy is far more expensive than raising a normal kid

Black

yes

yes

yup

>A child deserves the best life I can possibly offer it. A fetus lacks the sentience to comprehend t'sown demise. I've seen the life that someone with a severe developmental disability can expect. Forcing someone to endure that cannot possibly be an act of love.

Who are you to decide that the life of another human being isn't worth living?

Your ego is too big. You're nothing but a shit-producing human being like the rest of us, yet you think you get to magically be the judge of whether a person would've been better off killed in the womb.

Get a brain, moron.

Yes.

No.

Is the "fight" in "fight for our race" a noun or an imperative?

The muzzies stuck him there under hundreds of rocks.

>What's wrong with allowing someone with disabilities to be born?
>What's wrong with more retards in the world
they will die one way or another.

No. Only to save the life of the mother(self defense). Even then, it's a mark of cowardice to murder your unborn child just to save yourself.

Of course.

Everyone says yes but how would anyone convince a girl to do it kek?

>Who are you to decide that the life of another human being isn't worth living?

If it can't LIVE its life independently. Retard babies are only good for jobs.

yes

lol best post. thanks. I needed a good laugh.

Via kick in the stomach if she doesn't want to.

Most def. Spare the would-be human a miserable life.

Mental defectives harm the race over all and are immediate liabilities to those around them

Yes.

I don't have the nerve to deal with the mentally impaired.

>Using your feelings to decide and not logically considering the quality of life for the child and everyone involved with it.
It's a mercy killing.

A child with a disability can still have a long and happy life you assholes

Yes, it's cruel to let them grow up hindered by a disability which prevents them from achieving their potential.

Yes. All pregnancies should have mandatory screenings and abortions if fetus is a potato. If a potato is born undetected - immediate euthanasia.

Immediately.

Yes, no one who is found to have these problems deserves to be put through a life of suffering. As someone with autism I personally wish that had been the case.

This guy gets it

a normal baby cant live by itself you idiot. your logic is flawed

Yes, there isn`t any way that that child could be truly happy. Living you`re whole life knowing that you are truly "special".

Hell - if I had Downs, I`d probably end myself at some point.

I'm not talking any disabilities. I'm talking about the disabilities that ruin the family, but their greatest virtue, love, keeps them from accepting it's a problem. Their lives are ruined.

There are these two blonde sisters with shrunken heads whose mother has a youtube channel. I spent the last 10 minutes trying to remember their name but I'm sure someone else will.

What you can tell is that that mother is a really good mother. She really loves her kids, especially the lizard brain ones. She dresses them up and pretends they react to the world around them, but they don't. She writes in her blog that it doesn't get any easier.

Personally I believe parenthood is the most important role in life. Severe disabilities turn virtue into self sabotage. It's horrific on a deep level.

I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it, to be honest. The kid's my responsibility, one way or another, and I'm not going to mercy kill it before it has a chance.

They don't get a chance to live a fulfilling life as a normal person

YES.

That doesn't answer my question, which is relevant if he wants "fight for our race" translated into German.

So?

What's wrong with you? Why would you want to bring something into the world if they will never be able to take care of themselves? Not only that but you are the sick fuck who wants to bring a suffering soul into the world.

Like I said money problems are also a thing nigger

It has no chance. You'd be condemning your own flesh and blood to a life of misery and pain because if muh feelz.

You're on Sup Forums and you're shocked by THIS ?

It would be cruel not to

And who is paying for that?

off course.

whats the point of bringing a useless genetic dead-end to life to just be a burden

your trying to justify murder

abortion is degenerate

Even without Downs Syndrom, i would abort it.

yup, without a doubt

Yes abort fuck letting it live with downs.

underrated

> Rapefugees use condom when raping

An normal baby can grow up to be a functioning adult, what can a retard baby go up to be? A fucking retard.

Kill yourself idiot.

Your autism is showing
He meant as an adult, which in this case, he's right

There are many cases when murder is justified. There's literally nothing wrong with murder.

eugenics or bust

But it's not murder if it's justified. And being a detriment to the family that birthes you and society is a justification for "murder" when that "murder" can done against something that arguably isn't a real human bean yet.

YES. Then I would sterilize myself afterwards to avoid passing on my broken genetics. I believe it's a persons duty to not pass on their genes if they are trash

ITT: Fags who think abortion is a sin, aka people who choose suffering because of a mental disorder they call religion.

Who cares if a person can become a functioning adult?

Apparently you guys think that you're all magical supreme beings who get to act as decision makers in regards to the lives of others, and that the most important thing in life is that someone grows up to work a job. LOL.

Is anyone in this topic over the age of 20? I feel like I'm talking to children.

Autism yes.
But kids with down syndrome are only happy because they can't comprehend reality. It's literal blissful ignorance.
>am I pretty daddy?
>you're the most beautiful girl in the world sweetie!