/nba/ general - legacy is ruined edition

Warriors take a 3-0 lead after a turnover by LeBron James and magificient play down the stretch by Durant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKMCJrKOUUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

best thread ever

The NBA needs to contract to 12 teams

will /nba/ ever recover?

enjoy your championship*

>get notification on my iPhone RX480 Founders Edition RGB that someone replied to me
>check thread
>pastebinned

kek when will you learn?

>Serena will never kiss me

why live bros? you think she posts here?

probably not, she's too pure for this place

How do Bronsexuals defend this kind of of sissy flopping bullshit?

Like seriously, how can you have integrity as a man and defend this player? Are LeBronies all numales from reddit?

bronsexuals are millennials who identify with lebron's shitty attitude

Ok /nba/ I've asked this before, which NBA player name(s) have you been called the last time you played pick up basketball? Also general basketball pick up blogfag (I think it's comfy to read)
>BLOGFAG
>ALERT
Tuesday
>3v3, 1's & 2's up to 21
>score 7, 8, & 11 points in games 1,2,&3 respectively
>only scored 1 pointers in first two games, finally made multiple 2's in the third game, lost first game, won second and third games
>teammates call me Draymond Green since I scored all over the court

Today
>played 5 games
>5v5 full court, 2s&1s, up to 15; 11 in the later games
>scored 9 points first game, hit game winning two
>second game in particular, score is 14-6, team who got next wanted me to end the game, they were a fun bench with reactions of oo's and ah's throughout the game
>had 5 points, teammates wanted to keep giving me the ball to end it, I was secretly pissed since I was getting tired with one man fast breaks
>I get the ball at the top of the arc, get a shitty screen so the defender who was screened was able to try and guard me, run past him, two defenders collapse in the paint, I go inbetween them with a hard Euro and a contested layup
>bank it hard from my momentum but hits nothing but net after hitting the board
>bench goes crazy and when I walked over, they said that was some LeBron shit since I went thru three people
>Next few games they kept double teaming me and I was tired so I had to keep passing the ball.
>Lost the next 3 games but still scored 25-50% of my team points every game.
>mfw getting called apemond green and lebald James in the same week

not only does he hit the game winner in lebrons bitch made face he's getting FMVP.

is this /nba/ worst nightmare?

>dickride weststats
>1st round exit
>durant hits the game winner
>gets finals MVP

Wow you sound like an absolute faggot, nobody cares about your pickup experiences

>(I think it's comfy to read)
autism

yep larry is the problem

Take this fixed shit where it belongs

yo shutup

same/zoloft/

Try again faggot
>inb4 >mobile posting

>no fun allowed

I'm watching the game 3 replay. lebron is done, he looked gassed the entire game. i can see the east beating him in the playoffs next year. he's toast

>He's a mobilefag and a blogfag

How many players have been parts of a team that have been swept twice in the finals?

Memes aside, how many more seasons is this Cavs team a lock-in for the finals? The LeDecline has got to start by 35, right? I think Toronto/Washington/Boston can beat them sooner than we think

Nope not me

lebron got one for the land, his legacy is already set desu

Can love bloom on the battlefield?

Lebron won't make the finals 2020 and anything past that unless he gets carried

Kareem and Magic

all the cavs need to do is fire irving, get whiteside, and lebron needs to score first pass second

Lebron won't last into the fourth if he scores first and passes second.

ok but some of the shots, and you know what im talking about, he has a wide open layup or dunk. that's what almost got kyrie injured during the celtics series. he had the layup but passed for no real reason but to pass

almost really fucked up kyrie doing that too

>Chris Broussard still sucking lebrons micro penile

Cavs will only get 48 wins next season and lose in the second round. Expect the whole bench to be turned upside down this summer. JR and TT might be gone too.

Knowing that faggot, he'll probably take his talents to the next bullshit stacked team on a vet min to squeeze one more ring out of his career

If you think that's bad listen to Nick Wright

>it's lebrons fault but...

what a faggot

Will that make Boston /ourteam/?

/nba/ : the person

youtube.com/watch?v=TKMCJrKOUUY

You'd think with all the free youtube NEET money this nigga would get a haircut and a shave, looks like a damn bum.

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless YOU call everyone in this thread a FAG

Reminder that this the guy spreading mom dying chainletters is a mod that bans people who spread the chainletter

stop being dumb ass paranoid retards.

Kevin Durant didn't ruin the NBA he ruined Lebron's career lol

Curry got 3x more rebounds than Tristan Thompson

call me crazy

But Stephen curry retires with more rings than lebron

>next 5 years will belong to golden state

feelsgoodman

>cavs fans calling other fans bandwagon

Lebron will leave and come back after all those bad contracts he persuaded clear up. That's how he got kyrie and trade pieces for love after all

I don't get called anything but "that guy good at defense" but sometimes I get Rajon Rondo, Larry Bird or Jimmy Butler from basketball nerds because of my defense and pass first mentality. I broke ankles and locked down dudes, this one time I made their best player quit because I completely shut him down.

How do they get away with it?

He looks like his mom

Last digit is how many 3s steph will have tomorrow

The Cavs have one great player and two really good players.

The Dubs have two great players and two really good players.

That is the difference.

LeBron is the greatest player in the Finals this year. But it's not enough.

By comparison, the '96 Bulls had two great players.

Its like a double edged sword, if Cavs get swept then Gilbert got what was coming to him (Basketball reasons fuck you) and Lelbron never touches Kobe as an All-Time great. On the other hand if the Warriors lose then that gives the Lakers 15-1 Season a bit more time to breathe. I think I want the Cavs to get swept tho. I hate this season, lets just get this bs over with and kill lelbrons legacy so they never compare him to Godbe ever again

>Reddit spacing
out

>LeBron is the greatest player in the Finals this year.

Durant has been raping him nonstop for 3 games, are you blind? Then there was that sweet ass block from Iggy at the end of the last game. Lebeta is debatable for 2nd best player in the series, but don't be delusional in thinking he's more than that.

He can't shoot long shots as well as most great players.

>responding to a troll post

>He puts a space between the post link and his reply
You have no room to talk.

Lebeta should have been given a flagrant 1 for kicking Iggy in the nuts and yanking his arm. Also a T for hulk smashing the ball in frustration after.

imagine the refball in game 4

he only needed 3 all nba players and a FMVP, westbrook truly btfo!

>implying the nba isn't rigged
>implying cleveland won't win 4 straight
>implying lebron won't repeat for da land

I want the Cavs to get fucked up so bad in game 4
That bronsexuals kill themselves

exactly

nikes dont sell 2nd place

are you guys telling me that you'd take

curry, draymond and klay over
>dwayne wade and bosh
>kobe
or
>pippen and rodman?
or is it that you'd take
KD
over
>LeBeta
>Shaq
or
>MJ

something doesn't add up

>that instinctive flopping
absolutely disgusting

the cleanest possible steal, yet LeBeta has trained himself to flail whenever there's actual defense played against him

>4000x3000

The league has been treating him like royalty for 12 years.

>who is Rodmam

LeFraud BTFO by small lightskin negros and KD

Bulls > Warriors > Lakers > Heat
Anything else you're either baiting or memeing

why do you guys call shaq shaw?

Fact: lebron isn't even top 10 all time

Kareem
Jordan
Lebron
Magic
Hakeem

nope

This leaf is right

are you black

except curry should be finals mvp

>having LeBron on a top 5 list
>not having Larry Legend on a top 5 list

LeBron won't even be a top 10 player after he gets fucking SWEPT in the finals.

>Lebron
>Hakeem

>not having Kazaam star Shaquille O'Neal on there

What team will LeBron buy when he retires? Nets?

>LeBron won't even be a top 10 player after he gets fucking SWEPT in the finals.
one series doesn't move you down 8 spots

He'll become a 0.01% owner of the Thunder

>>>>>>> spots

From 3 to 11 is 8 no?

>3

How many spots did Ginobli drop after getting swept by the warrios? None. But when its Lebron he drops 8 spots. Weird how that works

top 5 players of all time go:
1. Michael Jordan
2. Magic Johnson
3. Kareem
4. Bill Russell
5. Kobe

he face looks exactly the same

But someone told me LBJ was the most clutch player of all time?!? Surely someone has a video or a picture of lebron hitting a series ending jumper????

Ive been loving watching people on ESPN try and explain/excuse this away. If you cant close in the 4th quarter of playoffs games, you are no where near the best player of all time

JR Smith is so trash, literally no idea how he's still on that team. LeBron must really care about his friends

He'll twist Gilbert's arm for like 1 share of the Cavs.

these niggas are straight bitches, sounding like the nets vs the Lakers "o-one game at a time"

>

>excuse it
They're the one who made the graph

>Durant has been raping him nonstop for 3 games, are you blind?
Is Durant averaging a triple double? No
>Then there was that sweet ass block from Iggy at the end of the last game.
Foul

Hope Lebron cries tonight after his loss.

Didn't he average 12ppg last season? That's pretty good for a 4th option
I hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight

I fully expect him to start cussing at his teammates and acting like a total fucking diva. it's going to be glorious to watch

>It all ends tonight