Real talk, is Xan the cutest rapper in the game right now?

Real talk, is Xan the cutest rapper in the game right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWWIpECf3Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was and will always be Peep.

Looks like the rythym guitarist from Avenged Sevenfold and that fucker from Marianas Trench had a kid.

and hes fucking adorable

sure is pleb in here

>This will one day be dad-rap
>Kids in 20 years will be doing shit that is more fucked up then getting face tats and adlibbing whole songs

What can we expect, boys?

ITT soyboys

babys rappin

Fucking barf.
At least Nicki/Iggy/Cardi are fuckable even if they're gross hoodrats.
This bitch is trashier and less attractive than all of them.

also nothing was lost with peep. once his mediocre success as a white emo rapper fizzled out he was gonna have to kill himself anyway.
You can't get anything in life looking that stupid and scummy.

This disgusting slack mouth retard who looks twelve and who will be dead in 2 years is 'cute' to you? This is why we need eugenics

Wait....that's a guy? lol wtf

not even close senpai

Yes, father.

Why does this little lesbian hobo try to sound like he's black, and who are the 44 million viewers on YouTube that don't laugh at what a retard this faggot is?

Seriously, how has this little special-ed man-dyke gotten so far with out any real thugs beating the shit out of him?

because he's chill as fuck and a nice person unlike you rude motherfucker

>because he's chill as fuck and a nice person

Is this all it takes to become a soundcloud rapper?

besides people liking your music, yeah? what else would there be?

Is there literally a trashier sounding job than aspiring rapper?

twink rap

Failing aspiring rapper.

Going on 10+ years here, friend.

>tfw he will age and lose his baby face by 25

Sound more interesting than literally any 9-5 job

lil xan is such a dumb ass name and with the passing of lil peep you would think this dumb faggot would have the self-awareness to say something about his name, but no let's keep glorifying addiction and irresponsible drug use. let's keep killing young adults.

at least release a track about harm reduction

god what the fuck is wrong with this niggers head

He has spoken about it a lot after and before Lil Peep's passing.

good

He advocates against xanax though

aspiring shitposter who does it for free, perhaps

this. we're basically there already.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWWIpECf3Sg

Lol, he called himself Xan because his middle name is Alexander

Yeah but the whole wave of new rappers is an reaction against all the old ideals of what hip-hop was. Nobody listens to 90's hip-hop anymore, which is fine. I just think that way of thinking will continue and the kids in 20 years won't give a fuck about the hip-hop music that comes out today. It's either going to go back to its roots or just get more fucked up.

if you believe that you're a fucking idiot

> Nobody listens to 90's hip-hop anymore

tell that to me (21) and my 2 younger brothers (19, 14). trends come and go.

He said it in an interview

dont hate

Of course people do. I'm talking about OP's pic and a lot of other similar rappers. There's still a lot of great rappers floating around.

Why does he pretend to be on drugs in every video/picture when he doesn't do them in the first place

what would you respond with?
"yeah it's my middle name"
or
"yeah I take a lot of xanax"

He doesn't do xanax

apologies if I remain unconvinced that a degenerate rapper named lil xan doesn't do xanax

this kind of stuff really disgusts me, these kinds of people circulate tons of imagery of themselves looking some artificial way like they’re so chill and don’t give a fuck and all that crap, this is all about image and nothing about music. They treat music like an object and not as an expression, they make their own expression be influenced by the boundaries of the hole/style that they are trying to fill. This kind of crap isn’t being an artist it’s about being somebody in the spotlight, and here’s no place for that when you can’t place your craft at the top of your priorities.

>This kind of crap isn’t being an artist it’s about being somebody in the spotlight

this gen. everyone wants to be famous for nothing. no effort.

He had a friend die the same way Peep did and quit after that. He doesn't want to change his name since he is already established.

>implying Xan doesnt place his craft at the top of his priorities

color me completely unsurprised that it took the death of a friend to get him to think about his name
sometimes that what people need
if he wants to keep his name because he's established, that's on him but he's still indirectly glorifying irresponsible drug use and addiction

People make their own decisions in life, if they want to use drugs and have a good time why would you care

is this what peak soyboy looks like?

Why is america like this?

nah that'd be you m8

>said the soyboy as he posted a pic of a soyboy whose dick he wants to suck

woah neither I nor Diego are gay, he's just cute af and I wanna protect him like a lil bro

>release a track about harm reduction!

Yeah, okay Nancy, because that'll change things

lil xanopticon lol

>lil xan isn't gay
what a waste. guess i better stomp this cunt's skull into the concrete

he's so adorable omg

not if I call my backup first!

It took me a while, but I learned to enjoy some of this cloudrap shit the way you'd enjoy some punk or metal stuff - just for the heavy bass and aggressive macho lyrics.
I'm just so sick of all the whiney feminized indie/rock bands.

which is funny because those same indie fags are the ones in here calling people soyboys lmao

how the fuck is lil xan not a soyboy? it's great he's a cute tight one, but how is he not one?

>tfw discovered peep this time last year and then he passed
>tfw discovered xan in january of this year
>only 2 months away

pls be safe xan

Because he actually gets shit done
Most of these dudes have a great work ethic, something imbued in rap culture (hurr durr grind etc.)
Meanwhile, too many dudes in rock succumb to emotional bullshit and never get anything done - that's what I see most in my circle of friends anyways

he'll be fine

When did hip hop artists actually start looking cool? It was cringey as fuck in the 2000s

I can't even really hate on others for not being born with the looks and aesthetic that Xan has