Are you a cuck?

Are you a cuck?

Yes

To be one onemust have a wife or a gf

me on the right

Me on the top left.

This

Hmm, that doesn't look like a burger flag.
Confusing.

He was getting shit on in this thread, had to get revenge.

There is nothing wrong with being a cuckold. They are good people and saints for picking up responsibility where biological fathers are lacking, if anything they should be encouraged instead of shamed.

No

What's so terrible about raising another man's child? I'm not a cuck, I find the idea humiliating, but I can't articulate or think of a good reason why I find it so repulsing.

Because the whole "alpha fucks, beta bucks" meme has elements of truth to it.

Subconsciously, you're telling yourself that you're not fit to have offspring, and you're better off taking care of another's.

It's an evolutionary kneejerk, more or less. A man has evolved to essentially dedicate their very existence as being provider slaves and so doing that for a kid which isn't from your own ballsack kind of rubs against your genetic grain as an ape competing against other apes to spread and secure the survival of your direct progeny.

i'm not from USA so no

you're contributing resources that you worked for towards the success of another man's genes that's why it's so off-putting

>old navy
checks out.

i think blacks are naturally better at pleasing women, but i dont want one to sex my gf if i had one.
so 50/50

>triplets
The guy is smiling but i bet under that smile is the sheer horror of the realisation that he now has to afford to support three kids.
His eyes are screaming into the camera "just fucking end it all, senpai."

>getting memed this hard

turn off the computer and go outside

Fuck you, I'm not a degenerate liberal faggot!
I only let my wife being fucked by pure aryan bulls while I silently fap.
So proud of her.

the dumbest fucking part is this couple thinks they are morally superior because they did an adoption in utero, IE they tore those fetuses out of a black woman and put it into the white woman.

its the dumbest shit and explains why those babies look very, very premature but in the end this couple somehow thinks they are moral gods or some dumb shit.

You can't get cucked if you never get married.

Good post my Salvadoran brother