qidian.com/

Chinese Music list is under construction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAg4FN_qWUI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lf2Y0PXuQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=1Orvrof_QDM&index=219&list=LLK7jUvOsFUTE30RDhvwC5lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q4n4lupN90I
youtube.com/watch?v=f1aWBcOr884&index=54&list=FLK7jUvOsFUTE30RDhvwC5lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TgFe-v-YUcc&index=26&list=PL2LW8xbu4a102N7IqYVueG-hJBImqviC3
youtube.com/watch?v=zljyw8GLc38
51sole.com/b2b/pd_41818143.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=niOYTdD2aao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is outplaying Xi like crazy. Even North Korea, a long time ally, is turning their back on China.

Trump has come to an understanding with China and will not pressure China on NK.

>North American went to sleep edition

What's you guy's favorite chinese dishes?

在中国有没有这种网站可以看到很多骂人的方式

我想去看一下
然后回来把这楼弄更恶劣的

Chinese probably went back to wechat or something

Why can't Chinese handle a little banter?

your footfetish is plain autism instead of banter

well, we are all in prison now for our shitposting on Sup Forums

Eeey buddy you should leave your apartment and get succin instead

>fox edition

YES!

A post of excellent quality

Post more
Fox is traditionally cute and sexy in china so is sino related

fox has now taken over this thread

>fox is traditionally sexy
Hmmm

Foxes YES

Did someone say FOX THREAD?

>he doesn't want to fuck foxes

It is told that emperor of shang fugged beautiful fox until he doesn't give a fuck about other things
What is your reason not to fuck a fox???

>all the chinese ghost stories involving foxes
They give you sex and you only need to give them some of your life energy.
What a bargain.

Your mind is sick!!

just give her some 賽銭

this
Will 100% agree to fuck fox because why waste your energy on human when you can fuck fox
It's absolutely normal
foxes >>>>>>>>>>>> human

youtube.com/watch?v=LAg4FN_qWUI

我主張
嘉義興建一個海峽隧道

習近平
你如果有一點政治的判斷能力
你這個海峽隧道當然要從嘉義來嘛!
因為 習近平 大陸是紅色的
嘉義是綠色..色 綠色的
你紅配綠當然是大吉又大利
你一定要往這個海峽隧道從嘉義來
這才是上策
你如果做這個海峽隧道啊
你不要大小眼 習近平
你..台灣有兩個總統
一個是台北的馬總統
一個是嘉義的黃總統
趕快跟我近習...
黃..總統跟習近平黃習會
那我這個匾額就送給你
如果啊 習近平
你這個隧道沒有從嘉義來
我黃總統 就要用這個匾額啊
先扁你一頓
懂嗎?習近平
海峽隧道給我從嘉義來

詩寫的不錯

eternal anglo never sleeps

the sun never stops sunburning my face

粉红的信仰好脆弱啊,这才收拾几个乒乓球员你们就停不住了?

Nobody told me this is a foxfu claiming thread.

Aaaaaannd the best one is mine.

>when you bust a nut but she keep succin

Ah, the Chinese merchant spirit is alive and well I see.

>ホロ
>fox
pick one

Haha, what the fuck

我从开始能接受“你国”一词到接受“支那是文明洼地”花了三年时间,很惭愧,时间跨度比较大[害羞]

it's /r/china trying to act funny

最高指示from HRH Augustus S. Lee, Emperor of Manchuria

China will fall apart, and only through this painful, probably violent process could the Chinese people( they will then reinvent themselves into different independent nations ) pace up to embrace modernity in every aspect. A multi-ethnic empire is, by its nature, anti-political-reform. No one has ever succeeded in transforming into a modern state, the Ottoman Empire fell apart, so did the Russian Empire and The Manchu Qing Empire. (Communism is a repercussion of the tyrannical empires, in a sense. ) It's not realistic to let everyone go through feudalism to gain what Europe has gained in the first place. But at least, a non-European entity needs to be as small and homogeneous as a nation-state to have enough organizational resources to push forward any political and social reform towards an enlightened modern state and economy. Unification by force itself is synonymous to tyranny. The old question again. Who should represent China? When people from the west mention China, they always mean banboo forests, rice terraces and misty subtropical mountainous landscapes where water buffaloes drag plows. They do so because they need to find something exotic and ourlandish to them to represent a different country, more specifically, the east. I feel insulted by such imagination. Baboos do not grow in Manchuria, nor do we have any water buffaloes at all. Yes, we grow the best rice but never on terraces. And Cantonese to me is like Italian, maybe Greek to you. More than a hundred years ago, when the anti-Manchu revolution that ended the Qing Empire broke out, southern revolutionaries massacred Manchu Mandarins, warriors, women and children in their tens of thousands as the revenge to the 17th century Manchu conquest over them. (Not hard to understand, if native Americans could do the same to Pizarro and Cortéz's fellow countrymen, they would.)

The revolutionaries beheaded many simply because the victims spoke Mandarin. Many Manchus ran for life back to Manchuria, their ancestral homeland where they were treated with hospitality by the locals including my great-grandparents. We never see Manchus as blood-thirsty conquerors, we see them as us. (Mongols are us also) Politics is about identity before anything else. A common ground is needed before people could proceed to any political debate, before left and right, before enviromentalism and burning fossil fuel. Such common ground ought to be a nation-state for non-European democracy beginners.

Please EDUCATE yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf2Y0PXuQNs

fox

我中文使用依日文漢字
理解可能?

能啊,但是语法有点怪怪

我偽中文駄目?
我悲嘆暮也 嗚呼

lmao

吾亦覺憂鬱于夜

how to get hongkonger/other chinese international student gf? (aside from mainlanders apparently)
I don't study commerce so there's none in my classes, I'm guessing chatting up randoms is probably a bit too confrontational for east asians/SEAs right?

your thoughts on the taiwanese

youtube.com/watch?v=1Orvrof_QDM&index=219&list=LLK7jUvOsFUTE30RDhvwC5lQ

Best Asians

what gives you more "face" ?
-a korean gf
-a japanese gf
-a HK gf
-a taiwanese gf
-a chinese gf

Lol

Foxes are the jews of the animal world

夏商周断代工程缘起

Wew this looks like some weird mix of shitty japanese game shows and chinese autism

terrible musicians

mainlanders hate whitey now?

Taiwanese girls are the biggest whores, so probably them.

I dont think so but I've been advised before that mainlander fuerdai don't make good gfs

but most mainlanders do stick to other mainlanders, its very rare to see one being friends with a local (unless they're bf/gf) so maybe

Self-hate chinks or banter?
>a 4 min vid on jewtube from literally who is educator
Makes you think

during the time I was studying in shanghai , I was so near of get a jap gf
sadly I treated her like shit, I thought she liked white males, but if she preferred white males then why she liked to spend most of her time after class with me? I was wrong, sorry Miho, so sorry , pls forgive me for made you cry
what did you saw in me? the 40k euros cash I was carrying on my backpack, the studio in shanghai I rented , my perfect light brown skin, my sexy spanish accent, maybe you liked me because I was also a businessman same as your father, maybe my funny personality impressed you, once you told me I looked a bit japanese, did you wanted hardcore free sex with me?

youtube.com/watch?v=q4n4lupN90I

this is fox thread
/sino/ related stuff can post in djt or japanese thread to trigger random japanese
arr rook same anyways

#therealdonaldjdump

get a singaporean gf peru

about sichuan province's landslide, are you ok? chinese.
i hope your government and chinese people doing all well.

this

>government and chinese people doing all well

You can't have it both ways, yoshida-kun

peru? why did you carry 40k Euros in cash peru? it's not safe peru. what if some chinks mugged you and stole your backpack peru? your mother would have been very angry with you peru.

peru? will you go to Tokyo to find Miho peru? maybe it's love at first sight peru, maybe you were meant to be together. maybe it's too late for cindy, but you can get miho back peru. peru?

Literally what else should people discuss other than foxes?
All politics """banter""" can go to Sup Forums and every post is worse than fox post
So this is fox thread

Human genocide by fox when? We need more foxes, not more human

中俄友谊长存

youtube.com/watch?v=f1aWBcOr884&index=54&list=FLK7jUvOsFUTE30RDhvwC5lQ

On that not, where can i find red panda in China?
Fuck going to the zoo, i want to buy one if possible.

why are you saying that. Lee- kun

The interest of gov and people in this country are not the same, in a malicious way

how do I date a rich shanghainese chinkess

how come mainlanders don't want Western citizenship anymore too? are they all rich enough to get it themselves?

Remember how 5-6 years ago the media narrative was that China was building high speed rail to artificially prop up their GDP numbers?

good song.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgFe-v-YUcc&index=26&list=PL2LW8xbu4a102N7IqYVueG-hJBImqviC3

Thread theme while we're at it

Who was in the right here?

Just buy one in usa if you can
Else don't even bother buying that in china

This is true here as well tbqh

Republicans are LITERALLY trying to kill us, again.

>Literally what else should people discuss other than foxes?
some other wildlife inhabit in China. at least not human related

real thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=zljyw8GLc38

The media is retarded

Ignore any of their predictions. Actually,
ignore all predictions. It'll save you millions.

I am in China. Just using VPN. Where can i get one here?
Also, whats the price for one?

Plz discuss the red panda and Tanuki

I feel bad for all the China bears the media has spawned in the last 2 decades.

海豹?

Pic related

51sole.com/b2b/pd_41818143.htm if you can read moonrunes

Tibetan Fox is pretty cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=niOYTdD2aao

On a perfectly logical probability scale, those who predict something other than "more of the same" are ignoring mathematics.

I don't take any hope for China from Western idiots being idiots. Chinese determine their future more than anyone else. They'll succeed of fail based upon what the do, and knowing the Zhous, they'll be just fine.

ok let turn this thread into a /wildlife/ general

What VPN are you using right now?

Stop kissing little boy

YES
JAPARI PARK
WE KABAN NOW

Perfect and didn't expect it to be that cheap.
Gonna check it out later tomorrow.
Cisco VPN