/trans/ - name in the title edtion

Commies out sub-edition

Rumours:
>Chelsea's Diego Costa, 28, is in talks over a £40m move to AC Milan after the Spain forward revealed the Premier League champions want to sell him. (Daily Mirror)

Blues boss Antonio Conte's decision to get rid of his top-scorer by text and Costa going public on the private exchange has shocked the Chelsea board and is set to cost the club millions. (Daily Mail)

>Costa has pleaded with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich to save his career at Stamford Bridge. (Sun)

Bayern Munich will offer Arsenal's 28-year-old Chile forward Alexis Sanchez £350,000 a week as they look to beat Manchester City to his signature. (Daily Mirror)

>Southampton will not let Netherlands defender Virgil van Dijk, 25, leave for less than £70m. Chelsea and Manchester City are interested after Liverpool pulled out of the race. (Daily Mail)

Saints legend Matt le Tissier has criticised Liverpool over their pursuit of Van Dijk. (Talksport)

I just dont care about anything any more, lads

>clubs get tv supermoney
>now a southampton defender costs 70m
fantastic

>Milan paying 40M for a highly inconsistent south american with bad discipline

I'm tired of this episode airing constantly. Is it more Chinese money laundering?

>Diego Costa being valued the same as Andre fucking Gray

For me, it's iZombie

Haven't watched an episode in three weeks thanks lad

I'm glad Costa has BTFO of that faggot Conte, he should just refuse the move and stick it to him worse until his contract expires

i really enjoy being inside /trans/ lads

>he should just train with the kids and get fat, diminishing his value for buyers

then again it's Costa so he'd probably like that

>>Alexis Sanchez

has costa been that bad this season? Or is it a discipline thing?

I really enjoy /trans/ lads being inside me.

If he's smart he'll seek a move to China for a massive wage or not leave at all, he doesn't a long career left either way
Stick it to that bald cunt Conte

Sanchez please don't go

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

>how to tell a tv show show is shit

This show is fucking balls

>man u up morata bid to £60mil
rppney might run his contract down
>chelsea's resident abbo costa might go to miran for £40mil
buyern to offer sanchez £350k a week
>sevilla want nolito and jesus navas
le tiss thinks liverpoo should do one
>chelsea want idrissa gay
bellerin to stay at arsenal now everyone knows he cant defend
>brighton want matt ryan to join them/the green party
soton want thomas T U C C
>gibs to either brighton, newcastle, watford or stoke for £15mil or less
mario vrancic to norwich £650k
>roderick miranda: rio ave to wolves
musa to fenerbahce for £17.4mil
paddy viera might be the next Saint Ettiene manager

make up some more rumours

I love the fact that costa shot chelsea in the ass with his comments.

Now they'll take crap money from anyone because he already said the manager doesn't want him, and he's definitely moving.

A cunt to the end.

>implying you wouldn't want to be a shrimp on their barbies

In the bag la

Chinese team offering €200m for Ronaldo plus €120m p/y in wages.

>Ronaldo to Yanited for 75 million

Costa has been fucking awesome, usually just the right side of cuntish to seriously help his team and bully his opponents.

Truly wish Arsenal would get him and Fabregas, they could literally win the title with those two (oh and Sanchez not leaving).

>arsenal
>spending money

>Chelsea want Idrissa gay

But they already have Kante

Is Chelsea's new strategy taking team's main interceptors?

>new

*intercepts your path*

Why do teams still insist on a 2 man midfield?

*passes around youre midfield*

Who's the better player, Morata or Dybala?

Le Classy Buffon

Dybala is a 10 and Morata is a 9 so they aren't massively comparable.

>this autism

Dybala, but they play in different positions

>that quick zoom into her face

Television is dead

Any news on Szczęsny situation? Is he really going to be warming the bench in Juve?

>Bayern Munich will offer Arsenal's 28-year-old Chile forward Alexis Sanchez £350,000 a week
This is ridiculous!

And what's with that Costa drama? First he wants out, but Conte doesn't want him out, then he doesn't want out and now he still doesn't want out, but the club wants him out? The fuck is going on.

>Southampton will not let Netherlands defender Virgil van Dijk, 25, leave for less than £70m
WHAT THE FUCK.

The rules for getting them sweet China bucks changed. Can't have all the foreigners now.

Its not autism its just stupid to compare the two players when they aren't really the same type of player as both will have things suited to their position the other doesn't have.
It's like saying who is better between Kante and Modric because they both play in Midfield

Whose better Kane or Hazard

lol no.

>Is he really going to be warming the bench in Juve?
Yeah apparently. He'll probably play in the league and Buffon in CL tho

Hey, that's way better than what I thought would happen.
Would Gigi really be down with that, tho?

>First he wants out, but Conte doesn't want him out
Doesn't like Cunte but had to stay because it was midway through the season and they couldn't get Llorente
>then he doesn't want out and now he still doesn't want out, but the club wants him out?
Cunte probably still wants him out and Costa probably hates Chelsea after both Mou and Cunte hated him

Gigi would have retired this season if they won the CL (kek), so he's playing nother year basically only to try for the last time to win it and to play his last WC

>Bayern Munich are willing to make Alexis Sanchez their highest paid player, and pay him €480,000 a week, according to Kicker.

>I love the fact that costa shot chelsea in the ass with his comments.

Nothing has changed here. Milan will still pay big for him if they come knocking but Costa outright said he doesn't want China (probably because of the 3 foreign player rule), which he missed out on in the winter window.

If there's anyone who's fucked its Costa. He said he would only leave Chelsea for Atletico and now he's stuck in a dead end. He wants playing time (WC 2018) so Milan is his only option with good money.

However joining Milan means Atletico is off the table for 2 years minimum, which means he'll never return there as he's already declining.

He shot himself in the foot when he decided to stay with Chelsea rather than go off to China and be the worlds most expensive footballer.

He doesn't want China, he's outright said if he were to keave it would be if Atletico came calling. No one but Milan can get him with big money.

>Abramovich selling the best possible bargaining chip for Griezmann to a PL rival
>the city of chink understanding transfers

I think Szczesny would prefer to be first choice at Arsenal rather than warm the bench at Juve, although it entirely depends on whether Wenger will play him over Cech.

Are Milan going to be elite again?

no way this will happen

Yeah Costa will definitely only go to Atletico. It's definitely not a possibility at all that he'll come back on those words and go to a different club. 100% out of the ordinary for a footballer to come back on a promise he's so fucked lads

If I were Lewandowski, I'd be fucking pissed.

Costa is a merc mate, he will go to where he gets paid the most, and if Chelsea don't want him anymore just gives him an excuse to go where ever he wants. He joined the Spanish NT over Brazil even though Brazil needed him more because he thought he would win more shit.

Now that you cleared it out for me, it's a pretty darn sweet deal for Wojtek. Even if he only plays in the league cup or whatever and lets Gigi play most of the games. I reckon he'd only gets better under someone like Buffon. You rate him?

Didn't this happen in Borrussia already? Remember something about him getting significantly less than all the brave aryan Germans did, back in the day.

I'd like to see Wojtek back in London too, but as it seems, it won't ever happen. Wonga has his favourites and Wojciech "cheeky fag in the showers" Szczęsny ain't one of them.
Cheers.

>Costa has been fucking awesome,
Yeah no, he alternated long periods of being good with periods of being awful. Overall it has been a positive season, but we can't forget how bad he was since the Chinese deal rumours until the fa cup final.

>And what's with that Costa drama?

Costa wanted out twice. Once at the start of the season and once in January and shows no sign of loyalty as of recently. He says he won't leave for China but if there's a club that would take him away its Atletico.

Conte has convinced him to stay twice and has been pretty loyal to Costa who started games even through his worst patches of form. Since that row that was had between the two in January, Costa's form took a nosedive.

6 goals, 2 assists, etc. He became 15/16 tier and Conte stuck with him. Dropped him once I believe?

So you basically have a half-season striker who can go in any moment past January (when Atletico's ban is lifted), gets into fights with staff easily and barely fits the system at age 29.

what is even the context of this scene? What are they trying to do?

Lewy earned less for a few years because he signed his contract when Dortmund was poor as fuck and other players went for new contracts right after they started to win shit with Klopp.

>He joined the Spanish NT over Brazil even though Brazil needed him more

Didn't Brazil chose Fred over Costa? I'm pretty sure that's what made Costa play for Spain. He is merc tier but he also cares about WC 2018.

After that he'll go full merc but right now he needs minutes in a relevant league.

>You rate him?
he has been pretty good here, his only problem is he's incostant. He makes great saves but he still makes some big mistakes every now and then. Everyone was blown away by Skorupsky this year btw, Poland is pretty stacke at GK.

>Representatives of Southampton, those most passionate defenders of transfer etiquette, are reported to be in the vicinity of the ex-Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel even though Claude Puel hasn’t been officially sacked yet. Can only be a coincidence.

>Liverpoo customers are still seething
good to see

lol this.

Tuchel is a free agent though and has a retuptation for developing young players (Which Southampton like) and Puel was pretty poor. Also there is no 'transfer etiquette' on managers

So are liverslip buying salah or what?

Who draws more dimes? Mouyes or Poop

> Van dijk no less than £70
> morata £60
wtf and I thought that Jonny Pebbels transfer would be the most retarded. What are the small teams buying? Fucking paraplegics or what?

It couldn't be more blatant

>wanted out at the start of the season and later, mid-way the season
He doesn't look smart and he isn't very smart, is he.
You want out, be sure to voice it at the end of the season so that the club can do something about your replacement.

Their contracts just happened to be running out at the time the club started winning again, right? And Lewy later went out for free, I wonder if that could have anything to do with the money situation from earlier.

No Italiano league for me, so I wouldn't know, but yeah, Wojtek been inconsistent at Arse too.
And I been saying it since then, he was put in too soon, needs to cool off a bit under some more experienced goalie, like Cech or, now, Gigi.
>Poland is pretty stacke at GK
Always been, mate.

he's been probably the best Serie A keeper last season
had a few blunders (very few desu) but a lot of great moments, pulled off some authentical miracles from time to time (see the save vs Fiorentina)

anyway as a Roma fan i don't mind him going away, Skorpuski and Allison seem pretty good and cost way less, i just wish Arsenal asked Juve a price a tad higher
16£ mil for him is a steal when a meme like Ederson goes for 40

Pep is getting 15mio
Mou only 13

Liv (the one on the floor) ate some lads brain so she can have visions of his memories. He was a BDSM aficionado so they needed to trigger those visions through that scene

It's less retarded than it sounds

Roma needs he money and would rather sell abroad than to a league rival so my guess is yes

Hopefully. European football needs as many strong Italian teams as possible.

RIP in stinky brown piss UKIP

>Tuchel to S'hampton
So this is the power of the Premier League.

my cock tip is bright red

>Rodriguez
>Musacchio
>Kessie
>Conti
>Biglia
>Costa

jesus christ, i though Milan would have a good window but this is ridicolous
they are going to be front runners for the 4th place next year

Are Milan actually good again? I was hoping that Arsenal could get an easy path to the Europa League like Manure did last season.

Talks that they might sell Nainggolan as well if Liverpool don't meet their price for Salah.

Labour voter confirmed

How hostile will Liverpool vs Southampton be next season?

Thats the first sign of daids. Quick cut it off before it spreads

------------------Memerumma------------------
Conti---Musacchio---Romagnoli---RiRo
------------------------Biglia-----------------------
---------------Kessie------XXXXX-------------
Suso----------------Costa------Bonaventura

I am very happy with that.

kys right now then :3

Hirving Lozano to Mancity

any updates on the virgil van dijk to liverpool situation?

>milans window plan is to buy every good player from atalanta and lazio
>everyone is ok with this
meanwhile people are still assblasted about pjanic and higuain

Any updates on the virgin to my dick situation?

The difference is that Milan didn't comfortably win the league the season before.

Truly the most powerful league in the world.

Southampton will go and buy more memes from Celtic like they already done many times before.

yeah and juve got two while milan is going for two players from both teams

are clubs gearing up to stop Madrid from winning a threepeat?

There's already one there :^)

Milan has been shit for years and nobody cares about Atalanta.

>nobody cares about Atalanta
*Papu's your path*

>virgin to my dick
I glanced at this and thought you were talking about Virgil van Dijk.

He's proably leaving too