This is one of the most obnoxiously stupid things I've ever seen

This is one of the most obnoxiously stupid things I've ever seen.

It's like what a boring douchebag thinks it's like to be smart.

i agree

This is one of those retarded quipcore pseudophilosopical flavor of the month-type movies only women can really """understand""" because there really is nothing to be understood properly in the first place

Another example of shit like this would be cloud atlas

>It's like what a boring douchebag thinks it's like to be smart.
Nailed it

Just watch Toto The Hero instead.

Which is pretty much the exact same premise except much less hamfist and better done

>mfw i watched this the day after i watched Highrise on Netflix

that was a very confusing 24 hours

both were pretty shit, but i did get a little emotional at the end where they brought it all back to the "nine year old boy faced with an impossible decision". i'm not even the child of divorce or anything, its just so sad

>Another example of shit like this would be best Wachowski kino
watch your fuckin mouth pleb

>Keith David doesn't play an old chinese woman
DROPPED

Also that webm is the most I've ever seen of Cloud Atlas, looks like a fun watch to see how the Wachowski's became women.

i had really low expectations so I guess thats why I enjoyed it. more of a scifi movie than shit like star wars and capeshit

>quipcore

Eh, its problems are all to do with the "big crunch" being totally wrong and quantum mysticism (multiple universes) being plain silly.

But its got those sequences where the director got girls of every age naked and sexy on screen. So its a mixed bag.

I came for the weird story, I stayed for the awkward pseudo-incest, I came to the awkward pseudo incest.

It was good. One of my favorite films really. Otherwise I appreciate your well thought out post.

Cloud Atlas had cool future-koreans and Tom Hanks playing an angry chav though.

it's fucking trash

I appreciate your well thought out post.

My Friends watched this on acid and now keep asking me to watch it.

It was so painful I couldn't even finish it. It's basically tumblr: the movie.

It's got some neat ideas in it, but suffers from an absolute dogshit script. In the end, it chooses to be pretentious rather than insightful and shows us nothing of human nature or of the nature of mortality.

>In the end, it chooses to be pretentious

How so?

> and shows us nothing of human nature or of the nature of mortality.

The whole, "life has many different directions it can possibly take, but it's pointless to dwell on that" didn't hit you?

DUDE

I don't get ehat point this movie was trying to make.
>Muh sliding doors
Ok, so what? Outside of the fact that this movie is a series of what ifs, what's the whole point of it?
Fucking hipster trash.

this. While the movie isn't great, it's still good.

Thank you for sharing.

I watched it few days ago, thought it was pretty good.
How was it 'smart' though I don't get what you are trying to say

kys, faggot.

You've just described "Arrival".