How many rings they can win the upcoming years?

how many rings they can win the upcoming years?

it doesn't matter because Cavs are gonna sweep them in 7. Durant gets injured in Game 5.

KD only has one year left on his contract

If he decides to re-sign next year, they'll all end up staying together

If that happens, this team will win the title every single season for the next 5 years, and I REALLY hope this happens because it means LeFaggot will never win another ring.

feelsgood

P.S. LeBitch embraces acting like a nigger: tatted up like a rapper, dresses like a hood nigga, always talking about racism, always rolling around with his "posse"

At least KD and Steph are more respectable and easy to like. Look at their arms. Listen to them speak. They're much more likable than LeGM

wtf look at KD's eyes it looks like a horror movie

If this Warriors thing doesn't work out for him, he's always got ice hockey to fall back on.

Go sit on lebums dick, faggot

you can just look at that journalist and know that he enjoys watching other men make love to his wife

motherfucking Gumby legs

LeFraud btfo

>Look at their arms

This the most pathetic cuckoldry shit I've seen here

KD has a ton of tattoos

They'll keep winning rings until 2020 at the earliest, depending on how well this Celtics rebuild turns out.

They can 5 peat.They will probably 3peat and disolve the team

lmao look at curry's neck in this pic, looks photoshopped af

at least his aren't visible in public

it will be interesting to see who they can afford as their 5th starter, 6th man and rotation players. they have to sign curry to a supermax deal then durant the following season after. will they still be as good with no bench and just their big 4? other teams will be catching up and building to stop them next season and the season after. will klay and dray develop some animosity towards curry making 3x what they make for the next 2-3 seasons? i think they're being a little too idealistic. all four of their big four is worthy of supermax contracts. they're kinda stupid to take that much less to stick together. and they can't afford anyone but those four. i think they won win more than 2 chips.

>won win more than 2 chips
*won't win

What is that shit in his belly button? Did dis nigga really pierce his stomach? Gay af to be honest

Are you high?

doesn't look pierced, just healed gross looking after he was born

KD would just be a weird looking motherfucker if it weren't for monkey ball.

Their rings mean shit. It's like turning down the difficulty on a video game to beat it. It's hollow.

Durant and Curry both have tattoos dummy

that's an outie belly button

More like LeButtfuck needs to git gud since the east is basically the easy difficulty setting.

They still haven't won this one yet.

What if Lebron also makes a Super team? Like two All Stars to the roster. JLA x Avengers style

This is a the kind of """""physique""""" it takes to me a top tier athlete in the meme league known as the NBA

>hebrew jewish trash

Dropped

damn, the world's best basketball player looks like *THAT* ?

There's a big difference from having non visible tattoos, and being covered in them like a nigger in public.
You can't even see Durants and Currys

tattoos above the collarbone is always a mistake. who was the player with a fucking baby's face on his adams apple?

O