I'll be your friend :)

bring them sopa, they'll love it

pls be ma friend
I'm cool

be my friend twice if you live in Melbourne

Stay away from any city bigger than 30k people and you'll be right m8

This some gay shit or you got bunda?

b-but I love Melbourne

Macacos are unpredictable hence your actual situation.

Elite migration tip:
If you're going to Melbourne, start following Australian rules football and you'll be able to have an easy conversation with 8/10 people in Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania or Western Australia.

I'm from somewhere called Kiama sorry :((. There are Brazilians here though, quite a few in fact.

never met a Brazillian myself, but I live in a South African colony

Fuck off apex gang is full

Why is it that so many saffers move to Perth anyway?

Hot, remote and quiet, kind of like South Africa, but without any nignogs

apparently the weather is the same as what you get over there so a bunch jumped ship once the country started declining. Eventually we got so many here that more and more started coming over because they already had friends and family here.

Australian culture is also very similar and we play the same sports as them, so it was a pretty easy match I guess.

There's a couple of suburbs in northern Sydney with a fair population of saffas running around. When I lived in Perth years ago they where everywhere.

Funny people, either you get along with them like an old mate or end up punching each other on the floor

if you ever go to a Western Force game you're lucky to find a single guy that isn't English, Zimbabwean or South African. It's fucking crazy sometimes.

About half my lecturers in uni were South African too.

Yeah true that, there seemed to be half the taxi and truck drivers being FOB English that thought it was the best place ever and met a couple of people from Zimbabwe, but they where not as common

Are you in Perth? But there's a surprising amount of Brazilians and some other South Americans in my town and I'm not sure why.

yeah

where are you from?

There's a Brazilian migrant in my uni courses and he's so fucking hot it's unfair. If you're all as attractive as that it's okay

We don't have room for fatties

Kiama which is pretty small and near Wollongong

It doesn't matter. I need an Aussie friend from any city. :((((((((

What is he like? Post a pic of someone like him.