Just got diagnozed with prostate cancer...

Just got diagnozed with prostate cancer, guess I shouldn't have been masturbating at least once a day since the age of 12.

Any good films for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Masturbation actually decreases that risk

You get a free script for finasteride. At least you won't go bald.

You'll be ok user. My friend had it and recovered fully

Isnt masturbation supposed to prevent prostate cancer?

What the fuck are you on about you don't get cancer from masturbating

Oh fuck i'm so fucked

Considering masturbation decreases the chance of getting one, you haven't done it enough.

How does it feel like to have a low libido?

Probate cancer is one of easy cancers can cure

t.chink Doctor

RIP in peace

media lied to you
prepare to die.

The court costs are staggering though.

Masturbating kills?

>Masturbation actually decreases that risk
The opposite. Masturbation inflames the prostate.

you're a flamer because you touch your prostate

you fell for the dragon dildo meme, didnt you?

How old are you?

webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk

Masturbation does not increase the risk of prostate cancer, however if you masturbate more frequently it's a sign that your body is producing higher levels of male hormones which are linked to prostate cancer.
So if you went cold turkey and stopped masturbating it would not reduce you chance of cancer, masturbation is just another symptom of the actual cause.

Nailed it

>tfw masturbate at least twice a day

Does this mean I'm alpha?

either that or you got cancer

not necessarily.
you're reducing your testosterone levels by masturbating.
Alpha-ness is kind of independent of it, in that you can be a dominant personality regardless of how much you masturbate.

It's kind of like diet.
You can be fit whether you eat a little or a lot because it's just one input for your body gaining and losing fat and muscle.
Some people will need to diet more than others but at the end of the day the output is all that matters.
Similarly a guy that compulsively masturbates may have a lot of male hormones which makes him like that, but another guy might blueball himself and the sexual frustration and hormones piling up pushes him to be more alpha.

Risk factors:Race/ethnicity

Prostate cancer occurs more often in African-American men and in Caribbean men of African ancestry than in men of other races. African-American men are also more than twice as likely to die of prostate cancer as white men. Prostate cancer occurs less often in Asian-American and Hispanic/Latino men than in non-Hispanic whites. The reasons for these racial and ethnic differences are not clear.

Really makes you think

Asians don't masturbate obviously.

>I shouldn't have been masturbating at least once a day since the age of 12.
here we go

Bigger dick = bigger prostate
Gets you bigger cancer

>tfw I read that just after masturbating...

>hey bro want to come demo this sex doll

to be fair it's a japanese VR convention, everyone was doing it.

only for older men.

Guys I'm only 19 but sometimes I can't piss and I usually have a weak stream and I can basically never cum fully (it always feels like there's more cum stuck in my dick that I can't out, its hell desu) am I gonna get big ole randy balls because I am kind of worried

it's literally designed to make the majority of reader nervous.
Most guys masturbate once every day or two from puberty.

It's like those infographics claiming you need at least a 6.5 inch dick to pleasure a woman or need to be at least 6'1 to be considered a man.
You just set the bar just above the average to concern the most number of readers, it's a common posting tactic.

Like how reply to this post or your mother will yadda yadda in her yadda posts garner so many replies, turns out most people love their mommies and will reply just in case.

The future is N O W