I miss him bros

I miss him bros...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXfQmO3dkMM
twitter.com/stxphaniell/status/931205974626586624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forumsros peep thread? i fuckin miss him so much. mom's a fuckin bitch she won't give me 50$ to buy weed and newports from the asain man at the store. im just listening to lil peep man. so fuckin deep no one gets me at all

r.i.p legened crying atm

Few things
1. Her tits aren't even big lol
2. I do too, very tragic
3. These kids need to use this as an example to maybe not stuff 5 xans into their mouth because it just may be fentanyl

Lil Peep? More like Lil Peepee

dude was an uber chad who abused an aesthetic and faux depression

>3. These kids need to use this as an example to maybe not stuff 5 xans into their mouth because it just may be fentanyl
you don't know much about drugs do you
it's very hard to get xanax legally, and it's a terrible drug on it's own. you will get addicted to it very easily, and the withdrawals after heavy use can be lethal. people keeping the habit up are simply trying to not deal with withdrawals, and considering how regulated xanax is, these people will look for xanax on the street. anyone can buy a pill press, dude. anyone can press whatever they want into a pill and sell it to unsuspecting druggies, and most of them aren't going to test their shit. they'll press a mix of ativan and fent, make it look like a bar, and sell it to kids.
there are two sides to the coin, kids need to learn what responsible drug use is and learn harm reduction, and politicians need to end the war on drugs and work on destigmatizing mental health issues.

Ok but he was just a kid
It's objectively, inherently sad
Dude died alone on a bus in broad daylight

i'm not your 'bro' faggot, you listen to lil peep.

cool, but his abuse was self inflicted. his entire career was him being high and being a retard. why do you care?

Not the guy you replied to.
But, I'm someone who's never been affected by a celebrity death until now. It's pretty stupid. But it's overran an emotional disconnect, and as dumb as it is for some reason I find that I have one with this death. Although I hardly heard any of his music at all, let alone liked it, or even seemed to like him as a person, I couldn't help but feel sad when I heard that he died.
I think it has to do with myself being around his age. Many of his lyrics were about depression, and drug abuse as a result of that. I can relate to a path of self-destruction due to depression.
It's just sad to see that the people around him didn't get him the help he needed before it was too late.

>Has 2-3 bars of Xanax tops
>dies
Vro

>3. These kids need to use this as an example to maybe not stuff 5 xans into their mouth because it just may be fentanyl
touch shit for them
>not getting scripted bona fide valium by a doctor

he took something that was 1000 times stronger than morphine you inbred

>uber chad

yeah, what a fucking Chad, you inbred mongrel

What a retard holy shit

no he didn't know it was in there
some chick put it in there, he took xanax but it
had that fynteyl or whatever drug called in it

>[citation needed]

fucking drugs used faggot
noting of value was lost dumbass

The fact that he died proves it

>he took xanax but it had that fynteyl or whatever drug called in it

the fent laced xanax is bullshit internet rumors. He mixed opiates and benzos, that's more than likely what killed him.

>being this edgy

back to blebbit

that proves fuck all. infinitely more likely he died because he mixed opiates and benzos

>more likely
>throws his own speculations

do you realise how big of a fool you are?
there are screenshot proofs that were taken from the chick and the GBC members who bought it

It was heart failure brought on by xanax. basically the same situation as Hank Williams death. stop with the fentanyl bullshit

>there are screenshot proofs that were taken from the chick and the GBC members who bought it

post this so called "proof" than

Police report didn't say opiates were found.

we won't know until the confirmation of what was his body in a month orso

>spoonfeeding

it's just one simple google search you dumb inbred nigger: twitter.com/stxphaniell/status/931205974626586624

I though I read/heard/seen somewhere that he was popping roxys earlier that day,

I've seen that already, and that is far from "proof"

well you asked for it, and i gave it who cares if you've seen it or not

possible I guess

>dude if you have sex you cannot suffer from depression xd lmao