Yes, Republicans Could Still Dump Trump

>Over the weekend, Republicans who have endorsed him slammed him for his bigoted comments about Gonzalo Curiel, the judge who is overseeing the fraud case against Trump University.

>All it would take to dump him in Cleveland would be a vote to free the delegates, followed by having at least half of the convention oppose him on the first ballot.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-07/republicans-could-dump-trump-at-convention

If they do the party will die because 4 more years of progressive Democrat control will never recover.

That would be political suicide for a whole mess of Republicans.

They don't have the balls at this point
If they did it would mean the absolute annihilation of their party

why is this even news? trump has said WAY worse shit than this, and people are using this to stop supporting Trump? I just hope these cuckservatives will realize trump is the only hope america has.

Trump could win third party and GOP cannot win without Trump.

>bernstein

I am suddenly hopeful.

Also, what if Trump dies before Cleveland?

What if Air Trump falls from the sky? Planes are fickle you know. So are helicopters.

Or perhaps a bus boy can take him out Bobby Kennedy style.

I mean they probably could, but I don't think they want to completely destroy the party.

>bernstein

dammit
Sup Forums is always right

(((Bernstein)))

>bigoted

I wonder how many times the MSM has committed libel this election cycle

it has to be up in the hundreds, if not thousands

How's that going for Bernie :^) ? kek shill much trying so hard.

INCREASINGLY

(((Bernstein)))
(((Coincidence)))

How to destroy the Republican party

>((((BERNSTEIN))))

The luegenpresse will regret their transgressions.

>((()))

he's going to win because that's the plan

Do people even know what bigot means?

They were looking for an excuse to bail on him. This was all they could muster. Personally Paul Ryan might have just killed the party because if the whites no longer support the Republicans they are completely done.

>Bernstain

They don't care. They believe that four years of Hillary will cause people to come running back to them where they can nominate run GOP nominee Paul Ryan as he gets slaughtered in what should be a gimme election.

The Republican party is over if they don't. Or rather WHEN they don't. They are too cowardly to block him, and when this election season is over, it will be nearly impossible for many places to ever win with a Republican again ever. The Republican party is over as soon as they lose a race while being characterized as the overly racist+greedy party. Trump will confirm every accusation that they have dodged for the last several decades.

>bernstein

Thank god the GOP is full of cucks and won't actually follow through with this.

What is this, a fucking RSS feed for Bloomberg?
Nice try faggot.
6% of people trust the MSM.
6FUCKINGPERCENT, FAGGOT
sage

Dumping him is worse for them than keeping him. If they dump him there goes the whites who will leave because their candidate is gone. They will have nobody while they will keep most if they just suck it up and sit on the side ad he does his thing.

Most whites are not racist, and will be happy to see Trump gone. They can't win any future elections with just the KKK vote.

You can tell yourself that all you want but he isn't racist anyways and there is an immigration problem which most whites do see.

We all know what that means.

Oh would you fucking stop with this 'HURR IT'S DA JOOS' callout meme? It's getting to be fucking old.

You summerfags are the absolute worst.

Gas yourself immediately.

kys

>All it would take to dump him in Cleveland would be a vote to free the delegates, followed by having at least half of the convention oppose him on the first ballot.
Because that wouldn't destroy the party, cause riots, or get delegates lynched in the streets at all or anything.

>(((Bernstein)))

>bernstein

(((YOU)))

Who is this semen demon?

If they jew their own party's voters it will be 1824/1828 all over again (not that it already isn't)

They lack the nutsack to do that. They're just throwing a fit cause the gravy train won't be giving them as much gravy

He did say Trump's comments were "textbook racist" whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

I went out to vote today though, any other Californians needs to as well.

Deadline to file for indy run passed months ago, Einstein

Have any of you morons EVER been to a civics class? Ever watch the news, even once?

It means "pointing out how much mexicans hate white people"

>Deadline to file for indy run passed months ago, Einstein

Did anyone tell Bill Kristol? Cause he's been talking about launching a third-party run against Trump for a while now....

It's literally always the jews, though.

>imblying the GOP hasnt turned on him because he wasnt bought out by 200mil to pick newt for vp

Theyre throwing a tantrum

I mean literally the entire theme of this election is that white men are noticing how much everybody else hates us, and everybody else is pissed because we're not supposed to be allowed to notice how much everybody hates us

Which of course causes them to step up the hate, which causes more of us to notice how much everybody hates us

>(((Bernstein)))

Like a clockwork.

>this is the six hundred two hundred fifty seven thousandth time we have called Trump a bigot and a racist, but its going to work this time

>right side of history

>social justice

Are you implying that Republicans EVER had a chance of getting the Mexican vote? The reason the party won't win is because Mexicans want the border gone so they can take America for themselves. The only reason a Mexican comes to america is for a free handout, they don't give a shit who pays for it as long as it isn't them.

(((((((BERNSTEIN))))))

the reason "literally" is now an alt-right "buzzword" is because the alt-right has taken it back from it's pozzed liberal "ironic" "it means figuratively heh" usage and started using it literally again because we are trying to tell people

- the mexicans LITERALLY hate white people

- the blacks LITERALLY hate white people

- women LITERALLY hate men

- the jews LITERALLY hate everyone

Everyone is defecting from the American (also: human) identity in favor of their subgroup because doing so empowers them to attack white men, which is exactly why Trump gets to grab the flag and say no fuck you, we're going to make America great again.

Hillary and Bernie literally can't try to grab the flag back because most of their supporters are people who hate America (because "america" = white men) and would crucify both of them for saying anything good about America or wanting it to be great (or that it ever was)

The jews really, really hate trump

Don't they know his daughter converted? why don't they recognize what a great friend to them he is?

Trump should dump them bastards at the convention.
EVERY judge is political starting with the Supreme Court.

It's pretty easy to know who the back stabbing rats are now. Those that condemn Trump and demand an apology are the back stabbers, those who stay quiet and ambiguous we can trust.

i mean unless he's just a jew pawn and they're trying to meme him into office by convincing people that they hate him
but hey if that's true it'll just be really obvious once he gets into office and by then even more people will be conscious of the jews, so i think white people still win either way

Why would they choose Trump? Shillary has a much greater track record and is more reliable when it comes to Israel. Also Trump threatens the narrative pushed by the globalist overwhelmingly jewish elite (open borders free trade displacement of Europeans etc)

>3 terrible weeks
>he already won the nomination and literally nothing is happening
pls stop schlomo its embarrassing.

its more like Bloomberg is only hiring jewisch editors
pretty antisemitic desu desu

>Jonathan (((Bernstein)))

Whoa Jews work in the media, and the world at large, who knew?

post yfw you realize they're all desperate and scrambling because they've just now realized they have lost ALL their power to intimidate people with their baseless accusations and threats

>sexist
>racist
>bigot

ALL people are free from this now, the tide has turned

>What if Air Trump falls from the sky?
>Planes are fickle you know. So are helicopters.

>Or perhaps a bus boy can take him out Bobby Kennedy style.

This triggers me. I'd lose my fucking shit and flip out. These kind of awful scenarios have been playing in the back of my head though. And I think, if I can think it, what's stopping the establishment from carrying it out.

They lost the rhetoric war

No good choice here.
Hold your nose and ride the Trumptanic to the bottom or blow it up.

If BLM makes itself useful and Trump picks a grownup as VP there is a chance for America.

Don't like having to rely on niggers though.

t. bernout

>You summerfags are the absolute worst
You're implying that Sup Forums only points out the Jews in summer because of summerfags, but Sup Forums always points out the Jew. That means you're the real summerfag here as you only see Sup Forums being Sup Forums in the summer.

You need to lay off the caffeine, dude

your average shlomo loves trump since Trump wants to make sure israel, their home, survives by getting rid of the sandniggers trying to kill them

the elite zionists hate trump because they're currently making fucktons of money by letting average jews die to ISIS or what ever sandshit cult that pops up

Not all jews are the same, some literally just want to read their holy book and live their lives as normal people

we have been doing this since 2012

Don't bother. She has no nipples nor genitalia.

>Anti-Trump
>(((BERNSTEIN)))
memes are real

I want somebody to hand Hillary a flag to see if she pulls a Merkel.

Nope. Trump's happening whether the establishment wants it or not. The entire right vs left thing has already been revealed to be a lie. All of it. It's time take action against globalism and the goddamn jews pushing it.

>That would be political suicide

More like actual suicide

>GOP cannot win without Trump.

According to all the polls, this is outright a lie by you trumpfags.

>Why would they choose Trump?
because he appeals to racists like us, but is loyal to them
so if there's enough populist outrage to elect a populist, the jews get a fake populist who will betray us, demoralizing and scattering us for another x years

i'm not saying it's likely, but when trump does get elected, if he pointedly does a pathetic, weak job trying to get rid of mexicants and suddenly discovers that transnational trade agreements are the best thing ever, that'd be why.

Trump just dun goofed, it is over lads. Enjoy your first vaginal president. Welcome among our ranks.

>Trump just dun goofed, it is over lads. Enjoy your first vaginal president. Welcome among our ranks.

GOOD

Pure coincidence
Happened only by chance
A happy accident
Law of averages
Unlikely odds
One in 6 million

>4 more

Make that 8 years, and a complete missed opportunity to secure the Supreme Court when Kennedy and Ginsburg die, not to mention Scalia's replacement.

The GOP will die if they do this, there's no way around that.

>Bernstein

>civics class
No I was busy taking advanced chemistry
>watch the news
(((News))) no thanks

>It's getting to be fucking old.
You're right.

Alright, it's taken me months to build up the courage to say this.
Days and days going by with me saying ''I'm gonna do it, I'M GONNA FUCKING DO IT!''

Well, TODAY IS THAT FUCKING DAY. I'm literally shaking as I type this, and I'm about to shed tears, but here goes nothing.

Stop, PLEASE....for the love of god, calling me autistic. I know I'm not autistic, I have been trying to convince my psychiatrist of this FOR YEARS!!! And to have.......AND TO FUCKING HAVE YOU CALL ME THAT, ON MY POSTS, HURRRTS!!! IT FUCKING HUUURRRTTTSSS!!!! PLEASE stop, and NEVER again call me autistic, I was misdiagnosed with it, I know it, I can't have it, I think normally......

Autism is serious, I do not have it. There are plenty of people out there that have it. I am not one of those people. As a community here on Sup Forums, and all of Sup Forums, I kindly ask you stop calling me autistic.

It has literally taken me forever to build up the courage to talk about this publically so I kindly ask you acknowledge my bravery in doing this. Perhaps some of you have a similar experience as me.

While I'm at it, calling me beta and a f*ggot is not OK either, not as bad as the autistic (due to my UTTERLY WRONG DIAGNOSIS OF IT!!!) but still pretty darn hurtful.

It is up to us as the Sup Forums community to put an end to name calling the fellow red pill and start uniting as one, totally not autistic board, community and people.

Thanks for your time everyone, I feel better already.

-Max :^)

P.S. My Sup Forums fantasy is to kick a nigger's ass and save a white chick from race mixing! What's your Sup Forums fantasy?

The GOP is already dead, Trump is the last gasp.

(((bernstein)))
>dead giveaway

Hey Max, really commend your bravery, people on here can be mean, cheer up :)

-Tom