Hey Europe. Is this the only sport you people pay attention to?

Hey Europe. Is this the only sport you people pay attention to?

We also suck cocks.

we also sug benis

It's the only sport I pay attention to because I'm not a fat NIGGER who's brain dead.

we also enjoy a fresh drink of semen

Yeah we get it. You're "big boned".

perro caca

we also enjoy eating men's ass

>It's an OP learned how to use a proxy episode

Disregarded and thread hidden.

We enjoy the running of the trucks too.

We can't afford other sports.

You burgers have a problem with that?

I like basketball. Nba is annoying with the narrative pushing but watching lebron's legacy get tarnished is fun. Only black/Muslim people ever considered him better than Jordan here and now that he is getting hammered they're getting mad

Some Europeans like basketball (Spain, Lithuania, Greece, and the countries in the Balkans iirc). Hockey is pretty popular in Scandinavia and Russia.
The French like rugby, which seems to be football with actual human beings instead of roided-up monsters.
English love something called cricket, which is kind of like baseball only with 2 bases, underhand pitching, flat bats, and no homers.

we also love chugging cum

More or less

forgot image

this

soccer and TETO are the only sports we do in here.

Rugby is huge in the UK too, especially wales (national sport).
Cricket has sixes and fours instead of home runs

CHI

personally, no.
I watch motorsports too

We also enjoy cigarette smuggling. Fuck your government for donating those portable x-ray thingamajigs to ours.

Serious answer: Europe is a tennis continent

N-no
Would you like more monies, Deutschland-sama?

We like sliding around on tilted icy surfaces, it's pretty much the only sport that makes us relevant

I like tenis too
and apart from most people in my country I hate ice hockey

Not money.

But can you send those Chicken Nacho thingy from Taco Bell I saw during the NBA finals. Looks fucking tasty.

SOPA DE MACACO
UMA DELICIA

Christ.

I'm not usually one to think about s joke for too long, but this made me terribly sad.

why do you watch more than one sport? american sports are that boring?

handball

horrible and underrated

I enjoy Women's mud wrestling in bikinis, but my favourite pastime is watching Asoziale on tv shouting at each other.