So Mike Pence was booed at tonight's performance of Hamilton

So Mike Pence was booed at tonight's performance of Hamilton.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/vp-elect-mike-pence-booed-at-hamilton-showing-w451520
variety.com/2016/legit/news/mike-pence-hamilton-booed-boos-1201922601/
twitter.com/HamiltonMusical/status/799828567941120000
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8&index=81&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mike pence is the worst thing to happen to the White House, period. Take your stroking back to Sup Forums you faggot

take it to Sup Forums or /fit/

Why was he at Hamilton to begin with?

What's his name again?

why would mike pence go see hamilton? he either genuinely enjoys that shit, or he went to seem more acceptable to the masses.

i don't know which one is worst.

lol who cares? People don't give a shit about Pence, just about Trump.

Do not fucking take it /fit/ we are so fucking tired of Sup Forumsposting

Nobody has love here for that crazy cunt. He's just a meat shield.

Are Donald and him the most hated men in america right now?

Gonna add one more FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums

Joe biden would have won the election by a landslide. I'm still pissed he didn't run.

*Jim Webb would have won this election in a landslide
Ftfy

Broadwayfag and Trump supporter here. Got some links.

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/vp-elect-mike-pence-booed-at-hamilton-showing-w451520

variety.com/2016/legit/news/mike-pence-hamilton-booed-boos-1201922601/

Hamilton is good, but not nearly as much as the public thinks it is. It's definitely the biggest show since Wicked, and it might even do better. in the long run But the music is, well, it's hip-hop. Hip-hop is shit. Thankfully, the lyrics are on par with Sondheim, and that saves it. Hamilton and Burr are also fascinating characters.

I'm glad that Mike Pence is taking an interest in Broadway, even if the show he's watching isn't Book of Mormon (which is the best show of the decade, IMO). But I'm truly upset at how the show was disrupted. I was butthurt when people went nuts over "immigrants, we get the job done" at the Tony's, but apparently it was even WORSE here. Not only that, but the show was disrupted a bunch of times for the sole purpose of shitting on Pence, and that pisses me off. Not only did Pence not get to enjoy the show, but neither did the other people there who would have enjoyed the show more WITHOUT constant breaks to shit all over the vice president.

Not only do these fucking lefties not have respect for Pence as a fellow human being (inb4 "but he doesn't respect us either, bawwwww), but they don't even respect the goddamn show they paid to see! That sickens me, especially because I could never afford to actually see the show live.

I would have agreed with you that hip-hop is shit, but then Hamilton came along and wasn't shit, so, you're wrong

Mike "Christian Sharia" Pence

What's his fucking problem with homos? They don't hurt anyone.

Mike "Don't Jizz On The Electric Fence" Pence

Bernie would have won too, but I'd rather have seen Biden debate Trump.

What if a bunch of people booed Biden and Obama and disrespected them?

Pence wants to electrocute faggots like you.

> They don't hurt anyone.

they're inoffensive blue dogs so that would be a bit silly

I know this person and they are painfully straight; Pence would at worst dismissively chuckle at him

le broadway=gay maymay

Mike "If You Are Engaging in Sodomy, Consider a Lobotomy" Pence
Mike "AC/DC for LBGT" Pence
Mike "Aim my AK at a gay pride parade" Pence
Mike "Show Me A Fruit and I'll Make him a Vegetable" Pence

Why would he go see Hamilton anyway?

Looking for people to arrest?

How so? There was in a family of stinky niggers in the white house for the past 8 years. Can't get any worse than that

Thats why people hate leftists. They shit on you for not agreeing with them. But if you ever just rock up and silently listen to what theyre on about, they shit on you even more.
How do they expect people to come around to their side?

Modern liberals are the most close-minded people to ever exist.
>AGREE WITH ME ABOUT EVERYTHING OR I WILL BOO AND HECKLE YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO
fucking pathetic people. Also, Hamilton is fucking retarded. WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS

How many black people have you spoke to like this?

They're roleplaying on a forum. If you seriously believe all that's true and representative of all gays then you must believe every white man in his early 20s is a top ranking Navy SEAL

Biden and Obama are actually likable so that helps.

You been sleeping the past 4 years?

>"oh no, we have a christian in the white house"

You do realize that Obama was a Muslim right?

how many white people have you booed irl? Looks like you're the only racist here.

Ironically the show is about Hamilton but Hamilton would prefer Pence to most of the other people there.
He supported a place where you could check yourself in voluntarily to become straight if you are gay. It's not like he kidnapped people off the street and then tortured them.

> blacks
> people

Is this a joke?

What's best is that they honestly can't understand why the entire western world is slipping away from them. Surely it's not THEIR fault!

Honestly we should arrest liberals for voicing their opinions and exercising their free speech.

Like the Dixie Chicks for example, they shouldn't have made fun of our president and the fucking liberals destroyed their careers.

Hamilton sucks ass and is too popular for its own good. But Book of Mormon is best musical of the last two decades.

> fag internet defense force ITT

Just go back to r*ddit, you're not going to change a single one of our minds.

Answer me this Sup Forums

Why does this Hamilton play, which is about a rich white dude from the 18th century, seem to imply he is the savior of the African slave? Is this another banker/elite trick to change history? Because you should all know by now that Alexander Hamilton was a Rothschild agent, paid to make sure the newly founded nation gave the power to print money to the Rothschild bankers. He should not be praised.

I loved Book Of Mormon, but
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaahahha

Not an argument

go back to beddit

I just agree with you centipede

I think liberals shouldn't be allowed to boo our president or vice president

They should show some respect or get jailed

Hollywood is full of gay men and women.

It is natural the acting world hates Pence, since many of their coworkers are leftists

Mike Pence is kind of shit, but Hamilton is an absolute dogshit play/musical and only degenerates go there. It's clear Pence was only there to try to appease the degenerates and it didn't work.

Seriously, fuck Hamilton.

Mike "LGBTQ BBQ" Pence
Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

What is wrong with Hamilton

>come around to their side?

They know deep down that they are wrong, but to allow that truth to surface would bascially take away their meaning to live. So they continue living the lie and continue to become more and more unbearable to be around.

>Modern liberals are the most close-minded people to ever exist.

They're at a play about a guy who owned slaves and got shot in a beef.

>gay people are more likely to have a disease that started in the gay community
holy fucking shit what a sleuth you are I can't believe no one else figured this out

It's a meme play. Hey guys, we're the founding fathers, but, and get this, but, no really listen up, but we're minorities!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD

And then the music itself lacks any coherence and it's just "rap" for rap's sake, so there's nothing redeemable.

>anyone I don't like has to leave MY website

That's right faggot

Video footage of the Hamilton cast calling out Michael Pence:

twitter.com/HamiltonMusical/status/799828567941120000

>It's a meme play
try not to use buzzwords or labels, not a valid criticism
>but, no really listen up, but we're minorities!!!!!
>And then the music itself lacks any coherence and it's just "rap" for rap's sake
I would disagree.

I'm sure no one had a problem when a bunch of anglos portrayed Romans using iambic pentameter instead of proper latin. It's just a modern telling of history using music/songwriting style of this an urban environment.

When did you first realize you were a nazi?

>tfw you know for a fact that the entire world thinks your country is a joke

>that outfit
he bringing us back 200 years already

The only reason it has any acclaim is because of the minority angle in a medium dominated by white people. They (Broadway, the theatre community, etc...) have to hoist this as something incredible in order to "prove" they aren't racist.

It's aggravating.

Don't blame them.
Trump isn't as bad as people think.
Pence is the true monster.

Have you actually seen it? The only reason I feel like you guys hate it is because it has a minority angle.

>He supported a place where you could check yourself in voluntarily to become straight if you are gay. It's not like he kidnapped people off the street and then tortured them.
To be fair, he supported government funding for that place. And we don't know for sure whether or not they would've accepted kids who can't consent, since I think it was only a hypothetical thing that never got funded.

Name a better musical that premiered in 1996 or later.

Anyone who isn't left gets blacklisted from Hollywood. According to Kelsey Grammar, it's supposedly better on Broadway, but I guess not by much.

No he's not you aids ridden queer. They should make it legal to start hunting faggots like you down.

Literally Hamilton

>Hamilton
>WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS N SHEIT

Any straight white male would get booed at that cuck fest.
The real question is what the fuck is he doing watching that garbage?

More liberal salt and tears. Mmmm mmm good.

Go to bed, Mike.

It is not humanly possible to have a less informed or intelligent take on Hamilton than this. Good work.

That would be racist because Obama is black.

But Mike Pence is a white person and an enemy of progress, so it's OK.

>Bernie would have won too,

>It's clear Pence was only there to try to appease the degenerates and it didn't work.
Or maybe he actually likes Broadway shows. I'm into Broadway and I voted for Trump.

The show isn't ABOUT the racially diverse cast, dude. As far as I'm aware, it's not even mentioned in the script, except for the guy who leads the "first black battalion." What you're talking about is a casting choice, and I don't see why anyone should give a fuck whether the casting is historically accurate. This is a musical, not a history book. I've seen two productions of Assassins that cast a nigger as John Wilkes Booth, one in person and one on YouTube.

The Producers musical version is better than either BoM or Hamilton.

Hamilton's lyrics put Book of Mormon to shame, but Book of Mormon's music puts Hamilton to shame.

>Wanting Joe Biden as a president

He was bad enough as a Vice President.

He's a delusional SJW twat that legitimately wants an end to white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8&index=81&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

you have bad taste

How many wild animals have you poked with a stick?

>tfw based Pence will institute an Inquisition agency to fight liberal degeneracy

I still think Book of Mormon is better, but The Producers is pretty damn good.

Sure it is. I've never seen it so I can't possibly be even close to having stated an informed opinion. Unless it really is that derivative and worthless, that is.

Sorry, I can't help it if I like things with an actual melody.

>The show isn't ABOUT the racially diverse cast
It is though, it's a major PR/selling point.

nah the best musical after 2000 is
avenue q

>Liberals being insipid little emotional children

So what else is new?
This is what they've been doing for the past year, even before Trump was elected.

This. They try to paint him as a "hero" while at the same time including racial fueled themes, all for the purpose of making the majority white population not question the content (what it is actually saying) because we all now how white people hate discussing slavery.

Whole lot of theater cunts in here defending their gay, boring trite.

Carry on.

>hip-hop is shit

Nothing to see here anons. Just another giant faggot.

>To be fair, he supported government funding for that place.

And liberals want government-funding for abortions and sex-changes.
What's your point?

Kek

His name....his dad...his mother's liberal sjw values...where he was raised....his friends.

Guys it was her turn....

"Fruits to Vegetables" Pence

thanks user, I was wondering why leftists and corporate whores like Shillary were jerking off over some elitist play.

Now I know its because its just more anti-white shit

"Kill whitey!"

"Shut up Nigger"

"Hey, that's racist!"

you're also tone-deaf

Hamilton himself was a strong abolitionist. Read a book.